Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches?
    #21937950 - 07/13/15 04:03 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

So i went to my first nude beach this last Monday(Gunnison).  'Twas a chill time with two friends amidst the happy fellow beach goers.  I felt so free and animal.  Anyway, there was a kid there who was maybe 5ish.  He seemed so content splashing about and playing with his little bucket in the shallows as stranger cocks and pussies shimmied on by.

How do you feel about taking a kid to a nude beach?  Personally, i think it's lovely.  In these united states it's generally ingrained from youth that we must hide our bodies from each other out ov courtesy, which is the societally correct way ov saying out ov sexual and vane fear.  It's as if we're brought up to be ashamed ov our bodies.  Impression is most prominent in youth, so is it not healthy to show that it's okay to be exposed to your fellow human?  Why must our natural bodies be deemed criminal? 

By learning that it's okay to be nude by your parental figures in a society wherein exposure is criminal in the face ov the law at most places, one is apt to grow up in critique ov what is considered law.  As i've said many times before, the great eternal war is that ov love versus restriction.  As such i feel it imperative for parents to raise their children in accordance to this truism so that they can learn to question the veracity ov law and societal constructs ov manner should they be representative ov the restriction that smothers 93(agape/thelema).  Through acceptance ov individual freedom, particular to onself and hir fellow human alike, as inherent right opposed to shameful privilege, humanity may begin to embrace itself again instead ov the devices created to incarcerate it.  Repression breeds mutation ov desire; see child raping priests and the troubled adulthoods ov those with very strict upbringings.  The dissociation ov sexual fear from nudity through early exposure may just sow the seeds toward the diminishment ov rape.
kids at nude beaches
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (07/13/15 03:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: lavod] * 1
    #21938005 - 07/13/15 04:14 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

of*

sorry, cant help but cringe at that.

i think its cool though. children should understand the difference between a man and a woman. there's no reason to delay that until they are teenagers

OfflinerxbS
n00b-sabot
 User Gallery

Loc: FREE PSYCHONAUTICA
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: Adolin]
    #21938108 - 07/13/15 04:37 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

i have mixed feelings

the ones i've been given by society. (nudity is bad)

and

the ones which logically progresses from primal society. (nudity is normal).

the other day a friend of mine told me his mom took his 8 year old sister to terminator.

and i said, thats great parenting there...

and he said "its not like there was any nudity in it"

to which i replied "yeah, just murder, death, violent aggression, foul language, but at least she didnt see a nipple, thats the worst thing in the world"

--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: lavod] * 2
    #21938185 - 07/13/15 04:52 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think there's anything wrong with kids seeing nudity per se, but I'd guess that some subset of people whose lifestyles center around taking their kids in public naked are pedophiles.

InvisiblePsychonautica
Cuddly Wuddly Fuccboi

Loc: Free Soul & IISkuNkII Flag
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: psi]
    #21938196 - 07/13/15 04:55 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Usually horny.

--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: psi]
    #21938476 - 07/13/15 06:04 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psi said:
I don't think there's anything wrong with kids seeing nudity per se, but I'd guess that some subset of people whose lifestyles center around taking their kids in public naked are pedophiles.

I agree that's a guess. Pedophiles are probably not gonna be out parading their kids in public.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: rxb]
    #21938495 - 07/13/15 06:06 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

rxb said:
but at least she didnt see a nipple, thats the worst thing in the world"

It would seem that nipples scare some people.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21937608#21937608

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #21938529 - 07/13/15 06:11 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Depends on the area if its safe or not. I went to a nude beach by myself and long story short some old fat creeper started masturbating to me, next to me. Then some other gay dudes stopped by my head while i was sunbathing and just stood there. If i were inclined to further continue going back to nude beaches after all that and had kids i certainly wouldnt take them back to that one.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: lavod]
    #21938572 - 07/13/15 06:21 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Not a big fan of them but that depends on location.
Haulover beach being the most popular one in my area as far as nude beaches go, it's not exactly my cup of tea.

A whole lot of old, dangling participles in my face.

I did have quite a bit of fun last time I was brought there, though.
A buddy of mine had met a girl at the beach (regular beach by my place) while I was working.
They were drinking their faces off so by the time I met up with them I started catching up by drinking everclear/OJ frozen slushies. YUM! lol.

The girl kept saying she wanted to go to the nude beach and I was very hesitant.
Especially since I was plastered by this point and was no way driving but as a good wingman does, I called a cab for my friend and his new found lady. (with no intention of me going)

Cab gets there and I somehow get dragged into the car to end up at Haulover 15 minutes later with a cooler that only contained 1.5L's of Patron Silver, ice cubes, and shot glasses.

Immediately after sitting down and scanning the area I figured I was out of my element to I ended up just chugging the tequila until I felt comfortable.

I ended up playing naked volleyball with some awesome people of all races, ages, genders, and sexual orientations. Ended up being a pretty good day with a horrible hangover the next.

That's my experience with nude beaches. I mentioned that location matters because I've walked through some amazingly beautiful nude beaches in Brazil (sober), and they were just full of extremely beautiful that I'd return to in a heartbeat.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet earth
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: kr0nik0]
    #21938599 - 07/13/15 06:27 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Nudity is awesome :smile:

--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: How do you feel about kids at clothing optional beaches? [Re: SunnyD]
    #21939073 - 07/13/15 08:21 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

i mean whats wrong with kids seeing nudity? whether at a beach or at a nudist commune, or at the ymca locker room.

genitalia exist.

it's not like they're having sex.

in a platonic or public setting itfine really.

plus it's a perfect way to explain the opposite sex to kids.

well timmy, see those? yea those are boobs. they're on a girl.

well jessica, see those? yea those are balls, they're on a boy

context and setting.

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies