Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineamyloid
Stranger
grated potato tek? (anno?)
    #2178141 - 12/14/03 11:15 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

inspired by the multi substrate test, i want to break away from rye... so i bought some popcorn(soaking right now) and some potatos, and im gonna go hunting for some local millet.  id like to mix grated potato, popcorn, and some coir and verm to lighten it up.  my problem is i dunno what to do about these potatos, do i just grate the bastards and throw them in the pc? skin/noskin? whats the deal?  thanks for any help! (a step by step tek would be nice) :bong:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: grated potato tek? (anno?) [Re: amyloid]
    #2187810 - 12/18/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I washed them, grated them, mixed with some moist vermiculite, filled in jars and pressure cooked them.
But this is really more for fun, stick with grains and straw and dung if you want big yields.

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
Re: grated potato tek? (anno?) [Re: Anno]
    #2189877 - 12/19/03 08:57 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well i was going to try and mix something the mycellium could take quickly with another substrate that would act as a reserve of nutrients. the idea behind it being, if the mycellium has a network throughout the whole substrate quicker it can better fight off contams, and yet still have bunchs of yum-yums for later flushes.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags