Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21700258 -

No I have never been homeless. I have been addicted to marijuana though, and I did, shamefully sell my labour to a restaurant for a low wag (briefly). That's about as close to prostitution I'll get. 

I'll never be homeless though because I have experience and knowledge employers are willing to pay a decent wage for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Suspector]
    #21700297 -

In high school year by sophomore I was not only going to many large parties but threw a lot of them. Almost every party I was involved in throwing I got laid. Sometimes multiple girls in the same night. Graduated high school in 2007 and several girls here and there. 2009 it was 7 hotties in the summer and then...

I moved far away and lost all those contacts/parties. At 22 it was one girl. Moved far away again and 23 one girl. 24 one girl. 25-27 2 girls mainly due to a long term relationship.

There you have it folks, my sex life.  :whatever:


Nothing really noteworthy of bragging. Most of those in high school were all one night stands. Well actually.... Almost all have always been one night stands except for the few girls who were really horny. They are a lot more fun.


--------------------
Yahweh is lying to you... I will show you the way. Trust me.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: EDM]
    #21700309 -

After posting that, it gets me back to the entire reason for this thread.

My current girlfriend is a sex nympho. She has the dirtiest thoughts. She loves being dominated and has many fantasies..

She is willing to get fucked by another guy in a threesome. I am the one who has brought this up to her.

The problem is...? How the hell do you find someone for this? I don't want to use anyone we know for obvious reasons.

:3some:


--------------------
Yahweh is lying to you... I will show you the way. Trust me.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: EDM]
    #21700371 -

fetlife

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21700411 -

Yes she technically was a whore, but you gotta walk a mile in someone elses moccasins before you pass judgement.  Being a homeless junkie is a desperate life.

It's especially common for women because the demand for pussy is high.  Dirty dude asshole, low demand.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #21700628 -

Titus_Pullo said:
I'll never be homeless though because I have experience and knowledge employers are willing to pay a decent wage for.



Never say never. When the economy tanked, tons of Americans became unemployed, were evicted, and started living in homeless shelters. Even families who were originally middle-class.

If for example there was a nuclear war tomorrow, and you had to fuck somebody to make some connects to go find shelter in a bomb shelter, you would totally do it. Don't even act like you are above that. Shit, you would probably get fucked in the ass to survive, depending on how desperate you were.

It's like what they say--everybody got a price. Every straight man CLAIMS they would never bang a guy for any amount of money. But if a man actually opened up the suitcase packed full of $50,000 bills right in front of you, there's absolutely no way in hell you would turn down a bang. The only way you would was if you already had more than $100K in your savings and saw absolutely no need to acquire more money.

And P.S. I would rather get paid $500 to spend an hour with one guy, than work at McDonald's for slave wages. I would honestly feel way more exploited and used working for only $7 an hour or whatever the federal minimum wage is right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21700654 -

I applaud you for that and feel that the government should keep their fucking noses outta what people do in the privacy of their own homes.  I mean regulation is one thing, but flat out criminalization for prostitution is a farce.  I mean it's the worlds oldest profession for fucks sake.  And I for one think a woman should be able to sell herself if she wants.  men too! 

The world would be a bit more fun if everybody too kept heir clothes off and got a little more pan sexual!:deepman:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21700684 -

I've always been nice to the hookers I've seen.  Surprisingly I never see the sterotypical crack head hooker.  It's always some nice suburban girl who grew up in a nice family who has a drug addiction she has to pay for.

Then again I don't cruise the streets.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21700723 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
I've always been nice to the hookers I've seen.  Surprisingly I never see the sterotypical crack head hooker.  It's always some nice suburban girl who grew up in a nice family who has a drug addiction she has to pay for.

Then again I don't cruise the streets.



That is very true, a lot of the escorts I've met came from suburbia surprisingly. I really only did the sex for pay thing with 2 men in my entire life, but I can only imagine that most clients of escorts are actually pretty nice people, just awkward and lonely or old or whatever. I'm sure I could have made A TON of money if I was doing the escorting thing actively, but I thought it was just too risky, and I wasn't really down for just having sex with just anybody.

I still talk to 1 of the guys to this day. He's a psychiatrist, ironically, and he would always bail me out whenever I was in trouble and needed money for whatever. He even mailed me $500 checks to Philadelphia whenever I got my car towed and was in some kind of trouble or something. He's honestly been way nicer and way more giving than a lot of men that I've dated. I figure, this guy's always been there for me, whereas men in my life have just come and gone. So we still talk on the phone and maintain a friendship to this day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21700739 -

I'm 25 and I used to see hookers.  Sometimes it's nice to have sex with out the cultural expectation of having to care about the person afterwards.  After a while with a hooker you build a rapport the same way you build a rapport with your barber except she is sucking your dick.  My regular changed her number in february though she had a bunch of warrants, haven't seen a hooker sense.  It's really absurd that it's illegal after you've been through it yourself.

Sometimes I just want a nut and don't want the drama of having a relationship with some chick I don't actually care about.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21709816 -

Crystal G said:
Titus_Pullo said:
I'll never be homeless though because I have experience and knowledge employers are willing to pay a decent wage for.



Never say never. When the economy tanked, tons of Americans became unemployed, were evicted, and started living in homeless shelters. Even families who were originally middle-class.

If for example there was a nuclear war tomorrow, and you had to fuck somebody to make some connects to go find shelter in a bomb shelter, you would totally do it. Don't even act like you are above that. Shit, you would probably get fucked in the ass to survive, depending on how desperate you were.

It's like what they say--everybody got a price. Every straight man CLAIMS they would never bang a guy for any amount of money. But if a man actually opened up the suitcase packed full of $50,000 bills right in front of you, there's absolutely no way in hell you would turn down a bang. The only way you would was if you already had more than $100K in your savings and saw absolutely no need to acquire more money.

And P.S. I would rather get paid $500 to spend an hour with one guy, than work at McDonald's for slave wages. I would honestly feel way more exploited and used working for only $7 an hour or whatever the federal minimum wage is right now.



Sorry, but men don't consider this an option for one. Secondly, only women have this option available to them. When the time comes it will be you sucking my cock for a place to stay.

Keep rationalizing your whoring. You're not convincing anyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #21709954 -

Id rather just make weapons than get buttfucked.  I honestly am trying too look at this from both sides...if it wasnt someone Id go for now, its not someone Im going for then..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21710185 -

Titus kind of has a point.  Women can always find a man to fuck for protection food, money, lifestyle.  Men are just on their own.  I think that's why 80% of homeless ppl are men.  We can only whore ourselves out to our employers.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21710206 -

Yea.. but with this recent push towards the homosexual agenda and its force towards acceptance, its getting more and more likely for us young males to find another male in a position of power to inflict the very natures of adultry and sodomy that was just a few years ago primarily directed towards women.

So keep your head up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Amanita86] * 3
    #21710232 -

Quote:
Yea.. but with this recent push towards the homosexual agenda



:lol:


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: psyconaught]
    #21710243 -

lol, that shit was quick man, ready for the chance to use it...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Amanita86]
    #21710330 -

nah i just googled "gay agenda" and it came up pretty quickly haha.


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: psyconaught]
    #21710337 -

I dont know whats funnier, it, or that it has a church icon down in the bottom right.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #21710843 -

Titus_Pullo said:
Sorry, but men don't consider this an option for one. Secondly, only women have this option available to them. When the time comes it will be you sucking my cock for a place to stay.

Keep rationalizing your whoring. You're not convincing anyone.




Doubtful. You wouldn't have anything that I would want or need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21727053 -

People are fucked up, women considered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Was this a cuckhold scenario? Anonymous 177 5 09/21/15 03:14 PM
by micro
* Porn Conspiracy
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Connoisseur 2,769 96 01/09/18 05:43 AM
by Crazy_Horse
* Breaking through labels to improve any relationship
( 1 2 all )
helloflower 878 21 01/30/18 04:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Looking to hire a male porn star to do my girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 33,149 28 10/08/13 03:03 PM
by DeeBee
* Not sure how to handle this situation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Anonymous 1,638 165 02/16/15 05:18 PM
by EllisDSox
* Why do I feel like I've been manipulated?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 677 20 09/18/13 01:54 AM
by koraks
* my son may very well be my brother....
( 1 2 all )
decieved 521 30 10/17/15 04:04 AM
by TheGreenArrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,092 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.