Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: Not sure how to handle this situation [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #21278429 -

Anonymous said:
Man I'm not sure where you're from, but it's the 21st century here. The idea that sexual pleasure can only be had with one of the sexes without being a bad person is so outdated. Or were you talking about the violence? I've already explained that I can't help that. I was born with that problem and all I can do is work on managing it, which I am doing. So what's your problem? I don't see you talking openly about your own faults, seeking change and advice as I have done here.

Even if this is an anonymous forum, I've taken a real chance opening myself up on here like this and I did it because I want to grow. Say what you will. This relationship and everything about it has made me a better person and it just keeps getting better, too. In fact, Sara has decided she wants to introduce a second female to the mix now. This girl just keeps getting better and better.



This has nothing to do with homophobia or whatever else. You tied up a man, beat the shit out of him, then fucked his wife who was massively aroused by this. Do I really have to explain why that isn't good?


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not sure how to handle this situation [Re: EllisDSox]
    #21279809 -

Quote:
Is this even real? lol I feel like I'm at the movies.

:popcorn:




My sentiments exactly...


--------------------
Words are uttered, but fail to enlighten.


Here is the link to my Journal (a work in progress)

Pathetically small trade list


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not sure how to handle this situation [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21280141 -

Anonymous said:
I don't get why everyone thinks Sara is the culprit here. Nick is a big boy, he can run if he wants to. No way in hell is any guy going to get beaten up and ass fucked just over a piece of ass unless he really wants it.

I think she's just a catalyst for destroying all these bullshit preconceived ideas people have about sex and life in general. I mean, I really appreciate what she's done for me. Aside from the crazy good sex even. I discovered just in like the last month that I have a violent streak that I need to work on. Thanks to Sara, I didn't learn that by beating my future wife or kids. I learned that from beating a guy who gets off on being beaten up.

And I was a homophobe when I started this thread. Now, I'm looking forward to tomorrow so I can fuck Nick's ass while he fucks Sara. That's hot as fuck, and if you can't admit that - well I don't hate you because you're where I was when I started this thread. You just need to grow more, and when you're ready to face that you will.

If anything, Nick is the problem here. He's the one who enjoys all this shit, and Sara is trying to please him at all costs. I'm the problem too, I'm the one who couldn't handle his shit and escalated things to the point of insanity.

I'm about to give up on this thread, really. Most of you are being judgmental pricks and I think it has more to do with your social taboos you can't get over than any real concern about being helpful. Chakra Shock you have been helpful and Ellis, I think you're willing to look into this deeper but are still struggling to accept it all but are genuinely trying to help. The rest of you just seem to want to badmouth Sara.



You. Are. Delusional..

And fucking a guy when it's unwanted is rape.. Lol your raping this man.

I actually think your the problem


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not sure how to handle this situation [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21281433 -

More stories!


--------------------
My Adventures Cultivating Mescaline Bearing Cacti

“Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced.”
– Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not sure how to handle this situation [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #21284205 -

I guess I didn't read this properly, but at what point did ass raping the guy come into it? As if this shit wasn't bleak enough already. I thought OP was trolling at first, but this just seems too real. Guy is either a psycho or an idiot and "Nick" is a broken husk of humanity.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Not sure how to handle this situation [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21284229 -

Anonymous said:
I'm about to give up on this thread, really. Most of you are being judgmental pricks and I think it has more to do with your social taboos you can't get over than any real concern about being helpful. Chakra Shock you have been helpful and Ellis, I think you're willing to look into this deeper but are still struggling to accept it all but are genuinely trying to help. The rest of you just seem to want to badmouth Sara.



I think you're genuine about all of this and I think you have really broken down certain boundaries in your own mind through this whole thing, but there's just no way I can interpret the relationship between Nick and Sara other than him being some broken down, betamale pseudo-slave who has been bent to her will so hard he broke years ago. Yeah, he's an adult and it's consensual, but that doesn't make it any less depressing.

She may not be evil, she may not even be intentionally domineering, but with or without your involvement, this is among the darkest fucking relationship dynamics I have ever heard of.

If I put all bias aside, there is nothing remotely morally wrong with being fucked by a man while you're fucking a woman, but the relationship dynamics at play here are full on terrifyingly bleak. Run the hell away before you start requiring a man's ego to be broken before your eyes to even get yourself hard enough to fuck.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,639 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.