Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #21683995 -

Titus_Pullo said:
The difference is for a man to get laid he needs to show value. Good social skills, physically impressive, financially successful, etc. pretty much in that order. A man with a high kill-count is a valuable because he is desirable to many females. Females on the other hand can get laid any time they want because even if you are fat and ugly some drunk guy somewhere is willing to stick his dick in them. So having a high number of sexual partners as a girl just shows a lack of self-respect and restraint.




A key that can open any lock is a good key, a lock that opens to any key is a bad lock.


Edited by CaptainKurt (05/15/15 08:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: CaptainKurt]
    #21684019 -

CaptainKurt said:
Titus_Pullo said:
The difference is for a man to get laid he needs to show value. Good social skills, physically impressive, financially successful, etc. pretty much in that order. A man with a high kill-count is a valuable because he is desirable to many females. Females on the other hand can get laid any time they want because even if you are fat and ugly some drunk guy somewhere is willing to stick his dick in them. So having a high number of sexual partners as a girl just shows a lack of self-respect and restraint.




A key that can open any lock is a good key, a lock that opens to any key is a bad lock.



Not totally true, I've been turned down or rejected by really hot guys. Many times in fact.

Sure, I would be able to take home any fat sloppy guy, but why would I want that? I want to bang somebody who's in shape, who's good in bed, and has the looks of a model. It takes a lot more than simply being a woman to be able to get a guy of high-quality caliber. You can't be looking like a crackhead if you want to get with the guy who looks like a stripper. You can't be a complete dumb blonde if you want to date the successful attorney.

A lot of those guys are actually very picky about who they even sleep with. I've banged many 8/10's and 9/10's, but very few 10/10's. It's definitely an ego boost on the occasions that a 10 comes my way.

See, it's a common misconception that girls don't need game to bang hot guys. They in fact, do. Sure, girls don't need game to bang any sloppy joe or fat balding middle-aged guy. But in the same way that guys have to work to get hot chicks, women also have to do similar things in order to get hot guys. Especially guys that are hotter than them. I've banged and dated a lot of guys who are way out of my league. And that also takes game and skills at pickup for women too.

Edited by Crystal G (05/16/15 08:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21684097 -

Id say when I go to college if I took action for every girl that is most deff eye fucking/smile fucking me, flirting with me, I would have a 50+ kill-count, but I am not the hunter I used to be. I think the 2 3-year relationship sprees might of ruined that.

I have noticed people are vulnerable, they believe everything you say alot of times in first impressions. You could essentially give off an alter-ego and make it totally believable especially if it is with Enthusiasm. I think there is some science behind that, I remember reading in a book by Steven Novella. But


--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Pariahprose]
    #21685087 -

Dunno mate, but I'm indirectly cucking my blood uncle - Fucking his wife, my mother's best friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo] * 1
    #21686024 -

Titus_Pullo said:
The difference is for a man to get laid he needs to show value. Good social skills, physically impressive, financially successful, etc. pretty much in that order. A man with a high kill-count is a valuable because he is desirable to many females. Females on the other hand can get laid any time they want because even if you are fat and ugly some drunk guy somewhere is willing to stick his dick in them. So having a high number of sexual partners as a girl just shows a lack of self-respect and restraint.



This is absolutely moronic. Men have the same ability to fuck fat ugly girls as women do to fuck fat ugly guys. It's not womankind's fault that you have unrealistic standards.

Also who the fuxk calls sleeping with someone a kill? Seriously? This is a thing?!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: empty space]
    #21686195 -

I don't know actually... I think a fat ugly chick would get laid a lot sooner than a fat ugly guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21686237 -

Crystal G said:
Not totally true, I've been turned down or rejected by really hot guys. Many times in fact.

Sure, I would be able to take home any fat sloppy guy, but why would I want that? I want to bang somebody who's in shape, who's good in bed, and has the looks of a model. It takes a lot more than simply being a woman to be able to get a guy of high-quality caliber. You can't be looking like a crackhead if you want to get with the guy who looks like a stripper. You can't be a complete dumb blonde if you want to date the successful attorney.

A lot of those guys are actually very picky about who they even sleep with. I've banged many 8/10's and 9/10's, but very few 10/10's. It's definitely an ego boost on the occasions that a 10 comes my way.

See, it's a common misconception that girls don't need game to bang hot guys. They in fact, do. Sure, girls don't need game to bang any sloppy joe or fat balding middle-aged guy. But in the same way that guys have to work to get hot chicks, women also have to do similar things in order to get hot guys. Especially guys that are hotter than them. I've banged and dated a lot of guys who are way out of my league. And that also takes game and skills at pickup for women too.



Girls don't need game to date out of their league. For a man to be in a decent relationship he needs to date a woman at least 1-2 points below himself. This means, even if you're an 8/10 your most successful relationships will be with a woman who is a 6-7/10. The same cannot be said if the roles are reversed. So as a 6/10 woman you will have 8/10 maybe even 9,10/10 guys looking to hook up with you.

I know a girl who dated a man old enough to be her father. He was rich as fuck, doing a phD at the university to keep himself busy, and was extremely fit for his age (better body than 95% 25 year old men). She had nothing. No game, no money, she wasn't even done her undergraduate degree. She was just a solid 8/10 and he liked her. That's all it takes for a woman to get with a dude like that. That's why, even though I have a physique better than most people (check the gym thread), and other attractive features I'll never be able to successfully date the 8,9,10/10s of this world. Because those girls are just waiting to be selected by older men with everything I have plus money, more experience, etc. etc. I'm not bitter about it because it's just a fact of life. But it's also a fact of life that women who sleep around a lot are sluts. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #21686282 -

Jesus you never will with that attitude.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #21687421 -

Titus_Pullo said:
Girls don't need game to date out of their league. For a man to be in a decent relationship he needs to date a woman at least 1-2 points below himself. This means, even if you're an 8/10 your most successful relationships will be with a woman who is a 6-7/10. The same cannot be said if the roles are reversed. So as a 6/10 woman you will have 8/10 maybe even 9,10/10 guys looking to hook up with you.



I think OP above said it best: "Men have the same ability to fuck fat ugly girls as women do to fuck fat ugly guys."

Any man who is a 7/10 would have the ability to take home any sloppy fat chick. This is very true. But frankly, those are the real people I consider sluts. A person who's willing to bring home literally ANYTHING and EVERYBODY just to get laid.

To me, the definition of a slut is a person who's willing to bang literally anybody, and has no standards whatsoever. They would even bang the homeless crackhead on the sidewalk if they see her in a vulnerable situation. They would even fuck the totally drunk girl that is completely incoherent and passed out simply because there's an opportunity.

THAT to me is the true definition of a slut.

Quote:
I know a girl who dated a man old enough to be her father. He was rich as fuck, doing a phD at the university to keep himself busy, and was extremely fit for his age (better body than 95% 25 year old men). She had nothing. No game, no money, she wasn't even done her undergraduate degree. She was just a solid 8/10 and he liked her. That's all it takes for a woman to get with a dude like that.



Correction. That's all it takes for an extremely shallow, stupid guy to want a woman who is only attractive, and nothing else.

I see this ALL THE TIME in LA. Rich 40 year olds with hot dumb 19 year olds, who like them for literally nothing else except their looks. They don't give a shit about these women. They use them for sex, them dump them for another girl of similar character. As soon as they start getting old or fat, they move on to somebody else better and younger.

It takes a man of character to desire a woman who is smart, funny, genuine, unique, caring, and interesting. To desire a woman simply for beyond her looks.

And those really hot women who only want the guys with tons of money are also stupid and shallow. They don't give a shit about the guy, they only want the car, the jewelry, the fur coats, the mansion. Do you think if that guy lost his job and had to file bankruptcy women like that would stick around?

In these types of relationships all I see are two stupid retards using each other. The man is a creep who is using and exploiting the young girl by using her as a sex object. The young girl is using and exploiting the man to get all the nice things that she can't buy for herself.

I will admit, I've done it, when I was really hard up for cash. The only time I have done that (lived the gold digger lifestyle) was when I was homeless, and I was very desperate to find shelter over my head and get money for food. I had to do what I had to do get myself out of that situation. I would not have been able to escape homelessness and eventually graduate college if I hadn't managed to hustle that way.

When I started out in that homeless situation, I literally had less than $50 in my possession and no car. The first stop I made was to a strip club to earn some fast cash that day, and I met a couple "sugar daddies" who I went steady with until I graduated.

Also, I don't know why you talk about this rich PhD man as if he is somehow appealing. "That's all it takes for a woman to get with a dude like that." I would NOT want to date somebody who is old enough to be my father. I would only consider it again, if I found myself in a financially desperate like I did before.

And BTW I'm not joking about seeing that type of relationship all the time in LA. So often, that when I was only 20 or 21 people would always assume my SIXTY YEAR OLD FATHER was my husband!!!!! WTFF!!!!!!!!! That always grossed me out and pissed me off so much whenever people said that.. :lol:

Edited by Crystal G (05/16/15 06:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21697398 -

So you admitted that you will sell your body to get by. You are literally a whore

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #21697579 -

Titus_Pullo said:
So you admitted that you will sell your body to get by. You are literally a whore



Have you never been homeless? Have you never been a drug addict? Every hardcore drug addict has done it at least once in their life. Every homeless person does it on the regular. It is an unspoken secret that is never talked about because it is embarrassing and people look down on prostitution. But people do it all the time. It's a shame it's looked down upon so much, because at least you aren't robbing or hurting anybody.

Check this guy out, homeless millennial survives by picking up women and going to their house every night to eat and take showers:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Titus_Pullo] * 2
    #21697636 -

Titus_Pullo said:
So you admitted that you will sell your body to get by. You are literally a whore



So that's what you took from that post?

The fucked up part is that people get driven to that level of desperation, and then assholes start calling them whores like they're morally destitute. That kind of morality takes some basic level of wealth or support to maintain. That's what you were supposed to to take from the post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21697776 -

Crystal G said:
Check this guy out, homeless millennial survives by picking up women and going to their house every night to eat and take showers:






This man is a piece of shit ( If anyone had a daughter fall pry to him, wouldn't you want to kill this guy?),  he'll end up getting stds then spreading them around then end up on a wanted list by health authorities. lol

Edited by CaptainKurt (05/19/15 12:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: CaptainKurt]
    #21697816 -

Quote:
This man is a piece of shit, and he proves once again women sleep with scumbags. lol
There is prob lots of smart guys out there in I.T or medical industry, scientists or something who can't get a girlfriend if their life depended on it and this bum that lives on teh street is getting laid. :lmafo:



a raging piece of shit is right. That guy is homeless by choice, he's not picking up dumb ass women to "survive" he's just a doucebag.


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21698173 -

Crystal G said:
Titus_Pullo said:
So you admitted that you will sell your body to get by. You are literally a whore



Have you never been homeless? Have you never been a drug addict? Every hardcore drug addict has done it at least once in their life. Every homeless person does it on the regular. It is an unspoken secret that is never talked about because it is embarrassing and people look down on prostitution. But people do it all the time. It's a shame it's looked down upon so much, because at least you aren't robbing or hurting anybody.

Check this guy out, homeless millennial survives by picking up women and going to their house every night to eat and take showers:






Every woman drug addict*  Not every male drug addict. They just rob shit


--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: psyconaught]
    #21698233 -

psyconaught said:
Quote:
This man is a piece of shit, and he proves once again women sleep with scumbags. lol
There is prob lots of smart guys out there in I.T or medical industry, scientists or something who can't get a girlfriend if their life depended on it and this bum that lives on teh street is getting laid. :lmafo:



a raging piece of shit is right. That guy is homeless by choice, he's not picking up dumb ass women to "survive" he's just a doucebag.



I disagree, I saw this guy on the Dr. Phil show and he is a severe alcoholic and addict. He was talking about how his parents kicked him out when they found drugs in his room, and he has been homeless ever since. He was buzzed on the Dr. Phil show and was still starting to have delirium tremens on the show. The guy basically has no family or anybody, and just panhandles to get drug/booze money.

And FYI he is homeless in NYC, it is very easy to get laid in NYC. I mean for god's sake the show "Sex and the City" was even about the sex lives of NYC women.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21698308 -

Crystal G said:
psyconaught said:
Quote:
This man is a piece of shit, and he proves once again women sleep with scumbags. lol
There is prob lots of smart guys out there in I.T or medical industry, scientists or something who can't get a girlfriend if their life depended on it and this bum that lives on teh street is getting laid. :lmafo:



a raging piece of shit is right. That guy is homeless by choice, he's not picking up dumb ass women to "survive" he's just a doucebag.



I disagree, I saw this guy on the Dr. Phil show and he is a severe alcoholic and addict. He was talking about how his parents kicked him out when they found drugs in his room, and he has been homeless ever since. He was buzzed on the Dr. Phil show and was still starting to have delirium tremens on the show. The guy basically has no family or anybody, and just panhandles to get drug/booze money.

And FYI he is homeless in NYC, it is very easy to get laid in NYC. I mean for god's sake the show "Sex and the City" was even about the sex lives of NYC women.



If your metrics for the world are Dr. Phil and Sex and the City then you'll never have a full view of reality.


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Crystal G]
    #21700199 -

Crystal G said:
Over 10 girls LOL, what are you, 14? How the fuck do you NOT rack up AT LEAST 10 by the time you're 25?

This means, if you're 25, and you started having sex at age 15, that's ONLY ONE GUY PER YEAR. That's fucking NOTHING!!!! LOL. :rofl2: Gawd, people crack me the fuck up.




That is fucking funny. IDk who it was directed to though. I came out of junior year of high school after being with 10+ girls. I do not really consider that bragging though because I am sure a lot of people had some good relationships which I never had in high school, so I am somewhat jealous of those people.


--------------------
Yahweh is lying to you... I will show you the way. Trust me.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: EDM]
    #21700220 -

EDM said:
Crystal G said:
Over 10 girls LOL, what are you, 14? How the fuck do you NOT rack up AT LEAST 10 by the time you're 25?

This means, if you're 25, and you started having sex at age 15, that's ONLY ONE GUY PER YEAR. That's fucking NOTHING!!!! LOL. :rofl2: Gawd, people crack me the fuck up.




That is fucking funny. IDk who it was directed to though. I came out of junior year of high school after being with 10+ girls. I do not really consider that bragging though because I am sure a lot of people had some good relationships which I never had in high school, so I am somewhat jealous of those people.



Yeah that was Me. I was taken throughout highschool. I plaretty much had a following. A pack of females in other words, waiting like wolves, for my relationship to open up Lol..

I remember I walked into class in 10th grade middle of the year, being the new kid and a hot girl who was part of the more 'popular' group of kids, because the were all hot as fuck, already knew I was dating someone via facebook and told someone in class who asked her. LOL, I never even met her before that class. they were two seats ahead of me, not even attempting to make it silent. that was day 2 of me being in that school. I pretended like I didn't hear, being in a committed relationship in all, wish I was single at that time, girl I was dating was a total cunt in the end


--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cuckhold and Slut Fetish, Common or Not? [Re: Suspector]
    #21700227 -

Well all I have to say is there's nothing wrong with a girl that has a little experience.  In fact I prefer it.  Much more comfortable with their bodies after a few tries. :derfase:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Was this a cuckhold scenario? Anonymous 177 5 09/21/15 05:14 PM
by micro
* Porn Conspiracy
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Connoisseur 2,770 96 01/09/18 07:43 AM
by Crazy_Horse
* Breaking through labels to improve any relationship
( 1 2 all )
helloflower 878 21 01/30/18 06:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Looking to hire a male porn star to do my girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 33,170 28 10/08/13 05:03 PM
by DeeBee
* Not sure how to handle this situation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Anonymous 1,639 165 02/16/15 07:18 PM
by EllisDSox
* Why do I feel like I've been manipulated?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 677 20 09/18/13 03:54 AM
by koraks
* my son may very well be my brother....
( 1 2 all )
decieved 521 30 10/17/15 06:04 AM
by TheGreenArrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,092 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 19 queries.