Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Porn Conspiracy * 2
    #24604172 -

Ever wonder whats going on with porn nowadays? I sure do!

Rape and incest porn is all over the internet.

Mock child pornography and cuckold fetishes have NOT been mainstream for very long only in the past 5 years has this stuff really been shoved down everyones throat. 10 years ago you wouldn't see that kind of stuff all over the front page of main porn sites.

We need to wake the fuck up and call this shit out for what it is, disgusting.

Do some research into who's filming and producing all those videos and you might be shocked what you find.

Our children are watching those videos and discovering sex through them, don't forget that!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24604207 -

In B4 Forum 99. :tinfoil:

Connoisseur said:
Do some research into who's filming and producing all those videos and you might be shocked what you find.



I might. I might not. What have you found?


I could see rape and incest pornography coming about naturally with no ulterior motives needed. People might make them just to make them. If you think there is a larger hand at play, what are the primary motives would they have to do so, and is making porn a good route to those goals?

Edited by PatrickKn (09/04/17 08:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #24619304 -

adults forget how they react much differently to all of it than someone 10-15 years old does

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24620947 -

Lol, Its no Conspiracy. Porn is made by good creative artists. like me! I have tons of friends that make porn.  From creative individuals, to people a part of the biggest platforms like kink.com

Taboo Categories like rape and incest have always been popular. Anything considered Taboo is.
Last year Pornhub released statistics on most searched terms. As a result many bigger companies have been capitalizing on these facts recently.

https://www.pornhub.com/insights/2016-year-in-review

I for one LOVE Incest porn and Consensual non consent. :whacker:

I look forward to making some weiirdd shit in the future. Check out my work!
https://www.pornhub.com/users/bio_alchemist

:mushroom2:


--------------------


Everything I post is CGI :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: applesmasher420] * 1
    #24620983 -

ok what about cuck porn and mock child porn?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24621117 -

Connoisseur said:
ok what about cuck porn and mock child porn?



I havent seen cuck porn to be popular, but I mean as long as I have been alive it has been a thing.

Define "mock child porn" like adults wearing diapers and pretending to be children? Because again I would say that it is far from popular, and has been around a long time. There is a group in San Francisco called the "little scouts" which is a bunch of adults that pretend to be kids and have badges and shit.

Its whatever IMO People are weird, If you can imagine it, its definitely somebody's fetish. Rule 34 of the internet.

As far as im concerned, as long as it only involves CONSENTING adults then It does no harm and only serves to make the internet a more fascinatingly weird place :shrug:

:feelsgoodman:


--------------------


Everything I post is CGI :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: applesmasher420] * 1
    #24621202 -

its not the adults its having a negative impact on though, its children and young teenagers

nothing can be done about it to really help the situation im just mentioning it as something noteworthy :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24621389 -

Connoisseur said:
ok what about cuck porn and mock child porn?



You realize that a lot of those search engines don't serve you those results unless they have some data to indicate that you're looking at that stuff, right?  Machine learning and whatnot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy *DELETED* [Re: chibiabos] * 1
    #24621503 -

Post deleted by applesmasher420

Reason for deletion: .


--------------------


Everything I post is CGI :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: applesmasher420] * 2
    #24623003 -

applesmasher420 - you grew up with porn and were fine. You're not the type of person to worry about though. The ones to worry about are the ones who are already *ahem* socially disadvantaged. The ones who can't work out what is actually socially acceptable, what's real and what's just porn. They're the ones who get the wrong idea about women, about sexuality and about the 'when and how' of appropriate sexual behavior.

Fucking your sister is not normal. Fucking your step sister while they're asleep is not normal. Fucking your own parents is not normal. Fucking animals is not normal.

I've definitely noticed that porn has gotten more... incesty. It puts me right off. Apart from the awful unbelievable scenarios, it's just... incest. I have family and I certainly dont want to think about them in a sexual way. I'd never want my kids to think about their family in a sexual way either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24623006 -

listen

when we were all wee lads looking up boobs we didnt google butts and boobs and have cuckold and mock child porn pop up, it just wasnt like that back then. now things have changed and kids stumble upon this stuff. its really not a good picture for the future of humanity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #24623269 -

Anonymous said:
The ones to worry about are the ones who are already *ahem* socially disadvantaged. The ones who can't work out what is actually socially acceptable, what's real and what's just porn. They're the ones who get the wrong idea about women, about sexuality and about the 'when and how' of appropriate sexual behavior.

Fucking your sister is not normal. Fucking your step sister while they're asleep is not normal. Fucking your own parents is not normal. Fucking animals is not normal.

I've definitely noticed that porn has gotten more... incesty. It puts me right off. Apart from the awful unbelievable scenarios, it's just... incest. I have family and I certainly dont want to think about them in a sexual way. I'd never want my kids to think about their family in a sexual way either.



Those are the Autists I mentioned, and believe me, they are doomed to be influenced by much more than just the fantasy porn they watch heheh (obviously not everyone who suffers from autism is retarded... )

:customgrow420:

I have family that I love dearly too, However there is obviously no association for me between them and incest porn just like I don't associate my IRL Teachers, service technicians, or Female Strangers with anything I see in porn. It is Total Fantasy. Do you think all the women that like calling men daddy are actually thinking about fucking their IRL Dad? They are not.

Though Its interesting to think about how my preferences in porn have evolved over time.
A very Rough Description is At first as a kid, around
11 - 13 I was really into seeing Butts, not anal but anything that emphasized the booty like doggystyle, spanking etc... Then
13 - 16 I quickly got into Reality porn, Still liked butts but I watched porn for the acting and would skip to another vid %90 of the time actual porn started after the acting haha. (I still don't know anyone else like that IRL haha)
16 - 18 The Weirder the better, Especially if it was so weird or ridicuolous it made me crack up laughing while fapping.
18 - 23+ It just kept getting weirder, haha Hentai had introduced me to incest long ago, but I started persuing that more, more reality with like aliens and guns, Porn Music Videos, Hentai music videos, BDSM The more ridiculous and absurd the plot the better. Also I watched hentai like %70 of the time. Because animation was a lot easier to make super weird than IRL actors.

Still to this day I fap to the acting building up to the porn, Emphasis on booty, and really really bizzare plots. So I never really grew out of anything but I discovered more and more that I liked... Can't imagine what Ill be fapping to 20 years from now haha. :rofl:

:whacker:

Its like if you can Watch stuff like this and Laugh at the edgy comedy, without associating your actual family like an autist
Its unlikely porn would be any different (as far as associating it with real life.)



Regarding Cuckholding I have never seen it in my unrelated search terms, (that I can remember) because I don't think its very popular, Certainly not compared to the meme of being a cuck. 
Check it out VvVvVv
http://lmgtfy.com/?t=v&q=butts+and+boobs

:hugitout:  :foreveralone:


--------------------


Everything I post is CGI :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: applesmasher420] * 1
    #24623457 -

keep in mind though what you have been exposed to at what point in time

like i said in our younger years cuckhold and mock child porn did not generally pop out of the internet at random like it often does now

the frequency of these things has increased drastically and that is indeed a fact

im not trying to trash the people involved, sorry if it seems like i am

im simply saying that it seems little to no consideration is given to the effect this has on youth because the implications are generally too deplorable for our consideration publicly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24623556 -

Connoisseur said:
like i said in our younger years cuckhold and mock child porn did not generally pop out of the internet at random like it often does now

im simply saying that it seems little to no consideration is given to the effect this has on youth because the implications are generally too deplorable for our consideration publicly



That's the point I was trying to address with that google search, Can you provide an example of cuckold porn coming up in an unrelated search? Because in my experience I have not found that at all to be true.

and about my age I was exposed to it all at 12, my timeline was for things I pursued personally.

As for doing anything about it that is also impossible because Pornagraphic material is legally only for those above the age of 18.

Furthermore, even if theoretically Cuckhold porn became the top searched term on porn sites, (Which I think far from the truth, and I know thats not what you are saying) I would want it to show up on more front pages, popular, trending tabs because anything else would be biassed Censorship.


--------------------


Everything I post is CGI :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: applesmasher420] * 1
    #24623571 -

yes completely, if you go to the home page of any free porn video site you will see cuckhold, mock rape, mock child and what ever else people are making now posted

do you literally need me to post the sites?

i agree this is something outside our ability to generally effect as far as the creation of these things if they are made in a legal manner we can not change that but the facts remain that this is a novelty in the timeline of human history and we have not yet seen the impact this will have on future generations

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: Connoisseur] * 3
    #24623664 -

Connoisseur said:
yes completely, if you go to the home page of any free porn video site you will see cuckhold, mock rape, mock child and what ever else people are making now posted

do you literally need me to post the sites?




Home page of https://www.pornhub.com/ Out of the 52 videos on the homepage, only one was of cuckolding. andf that video was under the "Recent" category

Home page of http://www.xvideos.com/ out of 48 Videos again only 1 of cucking

Home page of http://motherless.com/ out of the 49 Videos, not a single one about cucking that includes their "most favorited, being watched now, and popular videos sections

Home page of http://www.xnxx.com/ Out of 47 videos, not a single one with cucking.

So yes, because My experience, and this experiment i just did has me disagreeing that cucking is popular, or that it is common on porn sites, proportionally to other topics.



Where you at man? Lets smoke some weed in chattt :bigjoint:


--------------------


Everything I post is CGI :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: applesmasher420] * 1
    #24623687 -

right on!

well while that is all completely true and i appreciate you posting the actual results most sites have the home page set up in a way where the videos listed periodically change

so at some points in time ive seen much more of a certain type of video(s) on the home page than others

also i have noticed videos bearing no similarity to what ive searched in certain instances pop up in the "related" videos area which contain this type of content on certain occasions

i think we should give it more time and see how the frequency of this type of material plays out of the next few years, much of this type of stuff is very new in terms of mass production

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: chibiabos]
    #24634077 -

chibiabos said:
Connoisseur said:
ok what about cuck porn and mock child porn?



You realize that a lot of those search engines don't serve you those results unless they have some data to indicate that you're looking at that stuff, right?  Machine learning and whatnot.



I was going to say the same thing
In the past 5 years cuck porn hasn't become popular. The internet has simply become smarter.


--------------------
:amanita2: Substrate surface conditions / Monotub prep and care :sporedrop:

Look around you... Everything you see exists inside the mind.
Consciousness, the awareness that is experiencing this mind,
is peering in from outside the universe.

Our individual experiences are all part of the universe's experience of itself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: ComebackKid]
    #24634362 -

I've considered that it could be machine learning algorithms and stuff too.

My conclusion was that the recommendations are based off the tags for each video. Machine learning requires a heap of data points to make a model and for most things like recommendations, the model is based off of tags.

I click whatever looks hot. The chicks that are doing these stupid incest-y titled videos are usually the big names or up and coming actresses and the production is high quality, so I choose them. I still hate the plots though. Does anyone get off on believe these plots? 'Step father enjoys sleeping step-daughter', 'caught her brother watching porn'(proceeds to blow him), 'Tricked lil sis and friend to enjoy my cock and cum' or any of the Fake Agent/fake taxi/casting couch shit?

I mean, it would be pretty fucked if any of it actually happened - especially the casting couch type ones where they think they're going to be stars and only get paid like $100 for them to take a load on camera that will be on the net forever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Porn Conspiracy [Re: applesmasher420]
    #24634379 -

"I grew up on 4chan" may be one of the most depressing sentences I have ever heard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
2,770 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 19 queries.