Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
What do you Muricans think of Canada?
    #21680422 -

I don't think I've ever asked that question directly.

What's the general American opinion towards Canada?

All animosity towards me aside. Just in case I have skewed your ideology.

What comes up the most when you guys happen to be talking about Canada if  that ever happens?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: Patlal] * 6
    #21680437 -

I forgot about canada


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #21680441 -

:cuteshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: qman]
    #21680475 -

Overly polite and apologetic.
Maple syrup and hockey and the maple leaf flag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: shLong]
    #21680481 -

But.. In reality, it's my belief that Americans like Canadians. Sort of like a cousin you don't see that often.

As for me, the Canadian hospitality to 9/11 travelers and the outpouring of support north of the border secured them as A-OK in my book.

The story of that town in far eastern Canada with the airport.. Gets me every time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: qman] * 1
    #21680482 -

oh no, don't Patlal, you're just being as bad a Murica now.

yo, don't listen to Patlal, he is a US spy, fuck that guy.

bomb this thread. kill it. Nanking Non-Anaesthetic Live Vivisection it and Morphinize it everywhere and then Sodium Bicarbonate in the heart. kill it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: Patlal]
    #21680555 -

I like to think of Canada as a better overall but slightly poorer USA.

I much prefer a lot of their laws and systems over the USA, but last I checked the canadian GDP was substantially lower than the USA

Then again the results may be skewed from all of the Eskimos and people livin off the land up there.


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21680576 -

America is like a Big Shell Oil Company in the shape of a Turtle. :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21680580 -

I know Canada is completely in important. Basically a big :shrug:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21680586 -

i can't speak for all americans, but i would love to go live in canada for awhile. preferably in a southern rural area. i dont know the differences between provinces though.

i still like to rag on them, but ive literally never met a mean canadian.

even on the shroomery, none of the canadians are mean. some maybe be annoying sometimes, but in general i cant think of any Canadians i dislike

i even like Rob Ford, just for comedic value

Edited by Adolin (05/14/15 08:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: Enjoywho] * 2
    #21680587 -

It would be great if it wasn't populated by Canadians

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: trekie]
    #21680590 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: trekie]
    #21680591 -

I'm from Alaska. I already got that whole experience and was born a US citizen. :thumbup:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: trekie]
    #21680594 -

trekie said:
It would be great if it wasn't populated by Canadians



you want dat oil son...



ok... here. have it then.













Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: shadyy]
    #21680602 -

shadyy said:
I forgot about canada



I was gonna say, we don't think of Canada at all.

I have only met a few Canadians (that I know of), and they were real awkward to be around.

But a lot of Americans are awkward to be around, so I'm not gonna act like I know how most are.

So I really have no idea about Canada.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21680610 -

No I want to free the shit out of Canada it's high taxed socialist state.

No man should have to pay 8-10 a pint for some just ok beer. Even if that 10 bucks is Canadian play money that shit is just wrong.


Better dead then Canadian red.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: Adolin]
    #21680613 -

Gresh said:
i can't speak for all americans, but i would love to go live in canada for awhile. preferably in a southern rural area. i dont know the differences between provinces though.

i still like to rag on them, but ive literally never met a mean canadian.

even on the shroomery, none of the canadians are mean. some maybe be annoying sometimes, but in general i cant think of any Canadians i dislike



Same.

I actually know more Canadians personally than Americans. They are all super chill and don't go around spouting shit about politics or religion (or really any other touchy thing for that matter)

They legitimately seem more sympathetic than your average American.

I don't see why they get so much shit, I love Canada and it's inhabitants. I have also had an ever so slight Canadian accent my whole life, which is weird because my dad is from the deep south and my mom was from Pittsburgh (though one of her parents was pretty heavily canadian)


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: shadyy]
    #21680619 -

I don't mind Canadians really. But seems to me yal like lump all Americans up and generalize. I've seen pretty much every self admitted Canadian to do it at some point or another. I'm sure there are those who don't, and I don't know it because they don't make it obvious they're from Canada, but generally those that do, do.

shadyy said:
I forgot about canada



Mostly this. I don't even really think about it until it's brought up. Same for generally any other country to be honest. To be fair, it goes for the US as well. I basically forget entire states exist until they're brought up.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: Patlal]
    #21680623 -

A country of Maple Syrup ONLY!!.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What do you Muricans think of Canada? [Re: trekie]
    #21680624 -

trekie said:
No I want to free the shit out of Canada it's high taxed socialist state.

No man should have to pay 8-10 a pint for some just ok beer. Even if that 10 bucks is Canadian play money that shit is just wrong.


Better dead then Canadian red.



stay out of our beer affairs. this is a battle Canadians.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,190 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Canada suicide hotline to open only from 9 to 5 RandalFlagg 1,052 7 05/27/05 09:41 AM
by In(di)go
* Canada Legalizes Gay Marriage OneMoreRobot3021 1,714 11 07/20/05 10:26 PM
by Vvellum
* Moving to Canada
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Kid_Orgo 9,460 72 10/05/03 12:58 PM
by dastats
* HAPPY CANADA DAY TO ALL FELLOW CANADIANS
( 1 2 all )
Tien 4,030 24 07/02/05 08:11 AM
by trendal
* Fellow Americans - Police Road Blocks - Mandatory Searches?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silven 11,641 80 11/25/04 08:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* What its like in Manitoba Canada Ratbag 927 9 03/29/05 03:01 AM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* Moving to Canada - Calling Shroomerites - SERIOUS!
( 1 2 3 all )
lukeboots 5,166 43 12/16/04 12:50 PM
by Gus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,669 topic views. 4 members, 13 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.