Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDreaminDust
australian 4b33r

Loc: Oklahoma
2 Chocolates(6g) Trip Report
    #2159644 - 12/04/03 11:19 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Last night I had the most intense experience that I've ever had on any psychadelic, blew my mind away into self-working alien beings. I went to a friend's house to pick up a sack o' weed for the night and I ask B if he has anything else and he's like "Yup... come here.." and out of his safe he pulls a huge plastic back with like 1k of shroom bar's in it with gold a green foil covering them and I'm just like HOLY SHIT! So I buy 2 off him for $50 bux(yea rip off but I couldn't resist) and go to my sisters house to smoke out my bro n law. I eat the first shroom bar immediatly when I get into the house and oh man.. it was mint chocolate :tongue: made me wanna puke but I was able to chew it all down. Well me and my bronlaw(bryan) sit 2 recliners infront of the 32 inch screen turn out the lights and throw in true life streets of la that we just got for the ps2(tight game) and he starts playing while I load up a bowl and start smoking.
      About an hour had gone by and it was around 1am when I began feeling the oh so familiar shroom buzz and things began leaving trails. I start peaking about 30 minutes later and we just keep smoking bowls and stuff and my trip at this point is just morphing rainbow patterns and places in the room lighting up from a unknown source with my mind wondering off creating strange answers to the events happening around me. So about 2 hours later I decide to push my limits and eat another bar making the total 6g's, after I'm done eating the bar I start to feel more sober than I did before and I just kept feeling more and more sober to the point where I felt like I hadn't dont any drugs at all even though I was smoking weed.. well Right then things get fucked up quick patterns come back quickly in full force moving very fast with bright neon colors and I can't understand any of the words to the songs playing it just sounds like charlie browns teachers,watching bryan play the game everything looks in slow motion and pieces of the picture break off and come out of the tv and sit there! I've never had such real looking hallucinations and I was so impressed I just wanted more and more so I kept smoking more weed and each hit I took fucked everything up more and more, I closed my eyes and no more were there just morphing detailed patterns it was like I was in another world inside a square bright green room with silver and black lights moving all around. I open my eyes and look around the room and This picture of a wolf's face starts to come apart outwards and inwards like it's being torn out of reality and slowly everything in the room begans to do this and come apart into  all these pieces then reform back into pictures of hippies holding hands with rainbows flying around them. WOW I say to myself, I look to my side and bryan is handing me the pipe so I take it and try to take the biggest hit I can..... 
            I glance back up at the tv and no longer was it a video game but some gothic\punk looking people dressed black with chains and spiked collars and shit on a stage singing some crap, I'm kinda weirded out tho because the picture looks very real like im looking out a window then the tv starts to have huge depth pushing outwards and inwards and the show turns to complete insanity with people flying around in the tv with their bodys comming out and people puking blood with guts flying out of their mouths and people being sliced and cut to pieces by flying neon lights while in the room around me globe shaped lights of all the primary colors pop up around the room shining on crazy shit happening with the tv while dramatic music played in the background like someone is about to die. I look up at bryan and he is completely frozen standing beside the recliner.. I say in a quiet voice I'm gonna go lay down so I walk about 10 feet to the couch infront of the tv and I lay down and stare at the tv and man the shit has began more insane and comming like 6 feet out of the tv with bloood spraying on the walls after peoples heads get chopped off n shit and I looked over at bryan and his lower half of his body moved the recliner 8 feet back then his top part jumped back to his lower part but wasnt put toghether quiet correctly and it looked like this wa shappening 20 feet away with another 100 feet between him and the wall I slowly said Hey bryan I don't feel too good but when I said it, it came out in slow motion for like 5 minutes but fast I dunno then bryan had appeared back where he was but changing shape and color and the tv was still doing horrid gorry shit and was starting to scare me so I told him to turn it off and I felt 100% better and he asked if I got too high and I was like yea and he went to bed.. it was weird cause that whole huge hallucination that had just happened like ate up 5 minutes and turned it into this strange time distorting dramatic event. I layed on the couch breatheing and I couldn't tell where I put my arm's heh everywhere i looked was either one of my arms or legs and as I breathed I began to hear it echo from all around until it sounded like 100 people breatheing all at once and all my senses of past,present,and future began mixing into this trippy episode ehh hard to explain heh alot of other mind boggling revelations came to mind but I don't really remmeber any of them sadly :frown:

--------------------
Dude can you hear that smell?,
No but I can taste it...
yea! I see it too!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: 2 Chocolates(6g) Trip Report [Re: DreaminDust]
    #2159762 - 12/05/03 12:14 AM (13 years, 6 days ago)

Nice trip report man! Sounds like you had a great night. Those must of been some good shrooms huh!? Peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: 2 Chocolates(6g) Trip Report [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2161993 - 12/05/03 04:55 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

Heh cool report....But paragraphs exist and so does ponctuation! :tongue:

And you ate three grams and started peaking after one hour and a half?
Heh, 25$ is kinda expensive for a short trip...

Edited by Grapefruity (12/05/03 05:00 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports