Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? * 3
    #21557692 -

I used to smoke weed all the time, it never made me laugh like a llama. I can't tell if this is an actual change in laugh that people get from smoking weed, or if it's more of a cultural phenomena than anything else.

Watch this video of these hobo hippie kids getting woken up by cops and being super buthrt and the way they laugh




Very llama-esque.

Intelligently discuss


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do hobo hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Sheekle] * 4
    #21557701 -

Love & Light


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do hobo hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Lucis] * 4
    #21557714 -

Fennario said:
Love & Light



Love, Light & Llama Laughter


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do hobo hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Sheekle]
    #21557719 -

:lolsy:...this is true


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? *DELETED* [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #21557725 -

Post deleted by murdok

Reason for deletion: `

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: murdok] * 1
    #21557739 -

Hmmm, I want to know murdok, what do you consider a hippie?  Because I know some folks that are clean shaven, white collar individuals, that are some of the biggest hippies one could ever meet. 

I always looked at it like this, "being a hippie" was more about how you thought about certain things, not how you appeared.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Lucis]
    #21557747 -

Fennario said:
Hmmm, I want to know murdok, what do you consider a hippie?  Because I know some folks that are clean shaven, white collar individuals, that are some of the biggest hippies one could ever meet. 

I always looked at it like this, "being a hippie" was more about how you thought about certain things, what matter to you the most.



Yeah that sounds more about right

Not ALL stoner hippies laugh like llamas


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Sheekle]
    #21557760 -

:lol:

just so I can watch this video later


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Lucis]
    #21557761 -

Post deleted by murdok

Reason for deletion: `

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: murdok] * 3
    #21557856 -

what does the llama say? :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: blackhawk]
    #21557869 -

Hahah sheek the one guy looks like fin :lol:


--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #21557874 -

fuck this thread


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Euphie] * 6
    #21557886 -

I just watched the video and all I heard was:

uhhhuhuhuhuhhu...uhhuhuhhuuhuh



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Sheekle]
    #21558028 -

cop: "are you mad he didnt bring you any stickers?"

lmfao

this video is great, good find sheekle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: 404]
    #21558036 -

I sound like a pirate when I laugh, har har har har.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Village-idiot]
    #21558316 -

Im by no means a fan of the poo poo patrol, but I about wanted to smack the shit out of that girl...


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #21559486 -

Shroomopotamus said:
fuck this thread



:exllama:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: Dorian Gray]
    #21559530 -

Rainbow kids are gutter punks not hippies, and its probably because of heroin.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: DiscoBiscuitsTrip]
    #21559571 -



--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do stoner hippies laugh like llamas? [Re: blackhawk]
    #21559694 -

Lol I definitely laugh like this. I've never heard a Llama though so... can't compare. I'm going to watch a video now.
I noticed that my two chick stoner friends laugh the same, one friend and I have dubbed ourselves the female beevis and butthead lmao.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just Got Laughed At For Saying Ecstacy Improved My Life Divided_Sky 1,684 16 12/07/05 01:43 PM
by Cowgold
* Can hippies be violent?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,175 36 02/10/05 01:43 PM
by STONER_BEAR
* Spitting llama
( 1 2 all )
Cowgold 2,147 27 02/06/06 07:01 PM
by Prisoner#1
* When you use "LOL", do you really laugh?
( 1 2 all )
Akira 3,195 25 05/29/10 07:26 AM
by Cool Cat Coast
* Share your stoner stories
( 1 2 all )
Jalruza 4,254 27 05/21/06 01:33 AM
by JJ01769
* Shit-Sparrows in a Shit-Hurricane...and a Llama. Heinous_Anus 1,729 14 08/14/05 09:45 PM
by Le_Canard
* hippies,pagens,witches...o my oDin 1,623 10 05/25/04 12:40 PM
by oDin
* get a haricut hippie...
( 1 2 all )
eric_the_redS 3,134 31 02/22/05 07:52 AM
by Thin White Duke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,639 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.