Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
New pup
    #21534982 -

Pickin up my new pup Monday, one of these guys here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: PinPornProducer]
    #21535032 -

I hope you don't get his ears clipped. They look freaking awesome with huge radar ears.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: Oggy]
    #21535061 -

Nope, ears are staying but tail is getting docked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: PinPornProducer]
    #21535065 -

He looks fucking badass haha, do you have a name for him yet?


--------------------
Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?









Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: NateBadass]
    #21535076 -

Looks like a scary dog that is probably really sweet.  I love dogs, man enjoy!  I've got two shiba inu's they are awesome but a difficult breed to train.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: searching]
    #21535098 -

Better stock up on the sunblock if you plan on walking him/her. :psycrankey:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: searching]
    #21535128 -

searching said:
I've got two shiba inu's they are awesome but a difficult breed to train.



How much do those cost?  I wanted to get a Shiba Inu for my next doge, but I also like Australian shepherd and border collies.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: Lucis]
    #21535137 -

This is a white Doberman, the pic is a grown dog. I'm buying a 3 month old pup. Can't wait. Pics will come as soon as I pic the lil guy up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: Lucis]
    #21535140 -

Average price for an AKC pup is like $600.  But I got both of mine for $350 each which is a great deal even though they aren't AKC.  I'm not breeding them so I don't care.  Just be prepared and know that it will probably never be an "off the leash" dog.  Their hunting/exploring instinct is too strong and they won't just come to you when you call.  They do what they want to do so you have to be firm and make them do what you want kind of. They can be pretty wary and cautious of strangers too, but they are very loving dogs to their owners.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: PinPornProducer]
    #21535149 -

PinPornProducer said:
This is a white Doberman, the pic is a grown dog. I'm buying a 3 month old pup. Can't wait. Pics will come as soon as I pic the lil guy up



Can we get a name poll going?
This isn't him but he looks identical

Edited by PinPornProducer (04/11/15 10:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: PinPornProducer] * 1
    #21535172 -

I vote Sarge.  He looks like a Sarge. It could be short for sargeant shrooms.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: Lucis]
    #21535173 -

Fennario said:
searching said:
I've got two shiba inu's they are awesome but a difficult breed to train.



How much do those cost?  I wanted to get a Shiba Inu for my next doge, but I also like Australian shepherd and border collies.



Go with the Australian Shepard Loyal to a fault. My old boss had 2 Shiba Inus and he was amazed that I could walk in his house unannounced but they bit his GF.  The Shepherd is the way to go They are super smart and protective as well. Or you could just get a dog from the pound.:shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: PinPornProducer]
    #21535187 -

PinPornProducer said:
PinPornProducer said:
This is a white Doberman, the pic is a grown dog. I'm buying a 3 month old pup. Can't wait. Pics will come as soon as I pic the lil guy up



Can we get a name poll going?
This isn't him but he looks identical




Lance.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #21535192 -

Never known a Shiba to bite people.  Mine are really friendly once they get to know you. If you first walk in and they don't know you they will act excited but not get to close at first.  They are strange but awesome dogs I love them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #21535221 -

Yeah Aussie or Border collie seems more my speed anyway.  Border collies or one of the smartest breeds in the world I thought, I like that.

But I hear those two breeds are wonderful.  I have had mutts my whole life, so really want to try a pure breed out for once.  Best dog I ever had was a coydog (coyote/dog), seriously amazing friend, so much life.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: Lucis]
    #21535247 -

But they're so cute though how can you resist?



  Shiba's aren't for everyone.  But I've found that the hype of how difficult they are is overstated and they're just really awesome dogs. 

But everyone loves their own dogs the most so take my opinion with a grain of salt.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: searching]
    #21535248 -

searching said:
Never known a Shiba to bite people.  Mine are really friendly once they get to know you. If you first walk in and they don't know you they will act excited but not get to close at first.  They are strange but awesome dogs I love them.


No it was funny as hell I had to remove the barrier to their room to patch some drywall  and they just leapt on me licking my face and he was just dumbfounded that they didn't bite me. So we go back to the restaurant and tells his GF this shit and she's like they bite me all the time.:lol:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: searching]
    #21535253 -

dude, i have seen an insane amount of shiba vids, lurv em.

the vids from japan are the best i think.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: Lucis]
    #21535256 -

OP, that white doberman looks amazing! What sort of name are you leaning towards? Badass, cute, neutral? I'd go for a name that best describes both you and the dog.

Fennario, i hope you have land and a big exercise regime for a border collie or aussie shepherd as they require a shit load of exercise... Otherwise they turn into real pains in the ass. Ive seen it first hand in a mates dog, a beautiful natured border collie turn nasty, annoying, yapping dawwggsss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New pup [Re: Lucis]
    #21535261 -

LOL his name can be Coco, since he's white or maybe Frank? But he kinda also looks like a Tyson


--------------------
Would you believe in what you believe in if you were the only one who believed it?









Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* King Shepherds - 140lbs of fucking dog
( 1 2 3 4 all )
indica 6,968 60 08/04/13 08:23 PM
by starfire_xes
* Happy Holidays from My Pups!!
( 1 2 all )
Liz 2,587 26 12/23/07 07:05 PM
by Liz
* Some Pictures of My Pups From the Last Few Days Liz 794 17 06/03/07 06:55 PM
by AaronEvil
* My dream of becoming a Shepherd 245willow19 464 10 09/24/11 12:27 PM
by 245willow19
* Getting on a Sea Shepherd ship for this seasons campaign!
( 1 2 3 all )
indica 2,756 41 10/26/13 05:14 AM
by akira_akuma
* Sea Shepherd Attacked by Japs
( 1 2 all )
filthee 3,379 28 02/02/09 10:34 PM
by filthee
* K9 Courage Test - American Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois wallthepaint 1,416 5 07/14/11 01:28 PM
by wallthepaint
* Our forster pup, Ariel. Liz 594 8 12/04/07 05:02 PM
by Liz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,027 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.