Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Happy Holidays from My Pups!!
    #7790185 -

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!











--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Liz]
    #7790205 -

Thats cruel... dragging them into this..


--------------------


dubiousness
Dubious compound

it is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
A penalty for possession of a drug/plant should not be more damaging than the drug/plant itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Liz]
    #7790215 -

Right back at cha, from my mutt "Truffles"... :santaclaus:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: vinsue]
    #7790233 -

I love Truffles!!  What a cute pup. :heart: 

And yes...it is cruel dragging them into this....but they don't seem to mind much!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Liz]
    #7790241 -

Dressing up your dog is idiotic


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Dobie]
    #7790260 -

If you say so :shrug:  I don't consider putting antlers on their head for 2 minutes to snap a picture idiotic though.  If I paraded them around town like that...yeah, I'd agree with you.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Liz]
    #7790285 -

I once seen a lady with a pitbull in a pink tanktop and a jean skirt I seriously think I threw up


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Dobie]
    #7790303 -

That's just ridiculous.

We only put jackets on our dogs when it's exceedingly cold out. That day there was a snowstorm and we had over a foot of snow in the backyard, and it was FREEZING. I'm definitely not the type to parade my dogs around in a sweater or little booties or SKIRTS. Jesus, that's just awful!

However, I do think that really small, thin, short haired dogs benefit from sweaters. We recently fostered a min pin/chihuahua mix here and if we brought her outside without a little coat on she would just stand there and shake.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Liz]
    #7790327 -

Bubba the cat says "Merry Christmas to you and yours too"!


(Well, actually he's saying, "where's dinner" but you get the idea. :grin: )


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: JonnyDeformed]
    #7790424 -

JonnyDeformed said:
Thats cruel... dragging them into this..





Start the reactor Quade. . .save Mars. . .

Edited by 2FiNiTe (12/22/07 08:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Liz]
    #7790456 -

Actually, Liz, your puppies don't look like they're ahving a good time at all. 


:lol:


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Liz]
    #7790466 -

I don't understand why people put sweaters on their dogs. theres no need for it.
it actually annoys me when I see it

I'll give you the antlers though :shrug:


worst is when people put little shoes on their dogs paws.


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Edited by mikeytro (12/22/07 08:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: mikeytro]
    #7790469 -

liz - dont mind the haters, the sweaters serve a purpose. most breeds of dogs don't have the natural ability to maintain body heat in extreme colds, especially (as you said) short haired skinny dogs.

do what's necessary (the antlers, perhaps, were not - but since it's xmas they're allowed!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: mikeytro]
    #7790476 -

No sweaters here. Just little hats. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: addy]
    #7790524 -

...:smirk::santaclaus:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: vinsue]
    #7790558 -

What happened to truffles's face?


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Great Scott]
    #7790621 -

She was born without a top lip and kind of cleft palate thing going on.... she's cool, though......


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Liz]
    #7790622 -

So cute!  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: vinsue]
    #7790624 -

vinsue said:
she's cool, though...



Wasn't implying anything. Twas only curious.
She looks like a sweet dog. :heart:


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Holidays from My Pups!! [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7790827 -

They do look rather annoyed, don't they?  :lol:  I took them off quickly though, so I don't feel too badly about it. 

I think if a dog is going to be outside for any length of time, and it's extremely cold out (in my mind, below about 25 degrees qualifies) then I think a sweater serves a purpose.  Other than that, I don't use them at all.  I used to be very against dogs wearing "booties", and mine still don't have any, but recently one of my dogs started getting cuts on her paws from playing fetch in the snow - our vet actually recommended them :shrug:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy Sunday Morning!
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 2,728 37 11/15/04 05:55 PM
by Ripple
* Happy Birthday Roadkill!!!
( 1 2 all )
Liz 3,884 24 04/21/05 02:13 AM
by Roadkill
* My poor pup bumper 495 6 06/10/05 08:04 PM
by bumper
* too happy? too friendly?
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 5,616 29 08/16/04 07:00 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Happy Birthday BIGNerd!! Todcasil 1,372 7 03/07/05 04:16 PM
by Liz
* happy with what you have to be happy with JonnyOnTheSpot 1,439 4 03/10/03 09:25 PM
by zeta
* Happy Birthday HELLA_TIGHT
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 5,072 52 05/30/13 09:13 AM
by Abuse
* Happy Christmas
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ripple 12,071 83 12/25/05 08:18 PM
by GabbaDj

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,587 topic views. 5 members, 40 guests and 258 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.