Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline5553
my salvia breakthrough? did i die?
    #1915269 - 09/14/03 11:56 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

last night i had the most messed up experience of my entire life. i had 3 grams of salvia 10x and 1 gram of slavia 5x. i had tried the 10x 3 times prior to last night with no success. first time i was completely sober and packed about 1/4 G of 10x into the lung and took the full hoot and held in for a 20 count. gave me a tiny buzz, kinda like i had one hit off a joint. very dissapointed as i thought that much would definatly get me. this was done in my car with a female friend of mine, she tried the same amount with no prevale either. then i tried another 1/4 gram of the 10x about 3 hours later after i had smoked a few bowls of weed. still nothing, MAYBE intensified the weed high a bit but nothing major. then the 3rd time was on friday me and my best buddy were each trippin on 6 HBWR seeds and smokin weed. packed about 1/8 of a gram of 10x in the lung and took all in one hit holding in for as long as possible, probably 30 seconds... no change at all. then last night i was by myself parked in my car, about 30 mins after smoking a bowl of weed and decided i would try some of the 5x. packed up about 1/10 gram of 5x into the lung and took it all in one hoot. i started counting 1..2..3..4..5..6..7.. i remember looking at the roof in my car thinking while i was counting... i wonder if this is gona work.... i remember couting to 7 then it kinda gets hazy after that. i eventually exhaled and i was completly fucked. i mean, i have dosed a half ounce dried muchrooms at once before, and this was 50x as fucked as that. the music i was listening to started singing to me saying that i was dead and stuff, i cant exactly remmeber what it was saying but i remmeber thinking... oh my god, i just died. thinking their must have been something bad in this 5x that i got and it killed me. my body hurt and it hurt to try and move. i tried to open the door of my car but couldnt. i remember thinking oh my god i just died and when i get found i will be sitting here with drugs, a torch and a lung on the seats of my car and how i would never see my parents of family again and how they would feel with me dieing from drugs. after about 1-2 minutes of this i decided that there was nothing i could do and that it was all over so i closed my eyes and just let my head hang down and during that the music sayed i shouldnt have died, it wasnt my time (i cant remember EXACTLY what was said but it was along these lines, it was completly different lyrics then the song though i know that for sure) after a few seconds wih my eyes closed and my head down my head popped back up quickly and my eyes wide open, and i was completly sober again, i opened up my door to make sure i could this time and i got out of the car and walked around as i wasnt sure if i was dead or alive or what, i was kinda in shock and just amazed at what had happened. i was sure that i had just died and had my life spared because of some strange reason. i got back in my car and drove straight home and went to bed. from the time i inhaled to the time i snapped back to being sober wasnt even 1 full song, so it was in the range of about 2 minutes. and from what i have read it takes 1-2 minutes for the coming up, and a 5-10 minutes peak platuea so i thought it couldnt have been a salvia trip and that i did actually die. i just dont know what to think. this is the most messed up thing i have ever experienced in my life and dont know what to think. can anyone help me? i dont know what else to say...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: 5553]
    #1915387 - 09/14/03 12:36 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

you didn't die, you just had a (too) powerfull trip. You'll be fine!

Offline5553
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: stefan]
    #1915429 - 09/14/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

if it was just a salvia trip then how come it only last 2 or so minutes then i was completly sober? and also how come a large amount of 10x didnt do anything to me and a smaller dose of 5x got me so hard? also, my 5x looks blackish, and the 10x is more dark green. i ordered the 10x from BBB and the 5x was the free sample.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #1915440 - 09/14/03 12:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

salvia trips can be very short (and VERY confusing). some people also have to try it a few times before they break trough and really trip.

sometimes when I smoke extract I don't notice much and with regular leaves I have a stronger experiance. I haven't smoked salvia that much and also havent rboke trough yet... but had very weird experiances, but no mins shattering trips yet.

I suggest you bring a sitter next time.

Offline5553
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: stefan]
    #1915464 - 09/14/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I suggest you bring a sitter next time.

i really wish i would have, then i would have known what really happened, if it really happened or maybe when i hooted my head dropped down right away and my eyes closed and i was in an unconsious state for those 2 minutes not moving at all.

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery
    #1916345 - 09/14/03 07:02 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

You didn't die, but your ego probably did temporarily. Salvia's not a toy, that's for sure.

Offline5553
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: Smaug]
    #1916437 - 09/14/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

wow this stuff is crazy then. so now that i have felt the effects of salvia after 4 tries does that mean i will feel the effects every time i do it now? or does it only work sometimes?? can anyone explain to me why it takes a few tries to feel the effects of salvia? i smoked a larger does the other times, and felt practically nothing, then i take a smaller dose and it just completly sucks me in, chews me up, and spits me out. also, can anyone tell me why my 10x is dark green and my 5x is black?

OfflineSmaug
 User Gallery
    #1916535 - 09/14/03 08:09 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know, I've had 5X that was pretty dark, almost black. Could've been the source u got it from. No one really knows why it takes a few times for some people but it is very common. To be safe I'd take a small amount next time in case it does work, which I'm pretty sure it will. Maybe it's because the gateway to that consciousness is rusted shut and has to be prodded. Who knows?

You know what it can do now so use your best judgement.

OfflineAdrenalinX
O_o

Loc: Arkansas
    #1916851 - 09/14/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I have some 5x from BBB and it's very dark, I can only see a little bit of green in it, mostly black. It took me a few times to breakthrough, and every time since then I would definatly get strong effects from salvia.

I wouldn't worry about the length of the trip, I've had some strong trips from salvia, forgetting who/what I was, body splitting into 3 different ego's, and I'm always back to myself within 5 minutes. You can get longer, more intense experiences but I haven't had the guts to go that far yet.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1916861 - 09/14/03 10:26 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I went through a whole gram of 5x and never had a breakthrough. I'm considering buying 10x or 15x next time.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1917359 - 09/15/03 02:37 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

"first time i was completely sober and packed about 1/4 G of 10x into the lung and took the full hoot and held in for a 20 count"

That would be a completely amnesic dose for me. My brain would re-boot and I'd remember nothing. Just reading about that dose... wow.
All it took was 1/10g of 12x to dissolve the barriers between dimensions, cleave my ego and lodge parts of me in the spaces between... salvia is crazy, i wish I could work with it more successfully.

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #1917479 - 09/15/03 05:27 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

your previous post:
Quote:

5553 said:
Yesterday I recieved my 3 grams of Salvia 10x from BBB and obviously I wanted to try it out so I went ahead last night at smoked some. I packed 1/4 gram into the bowl of the lung and used a torch to light it. It burnt all of the extract and I took it all in 1 hoot and held in until I couldnt anymore. I waited hoping to feel the effects... but nothing much. Made me feel like I had taken 1 puff off a joint. Just a tad bit high sorta. Not much at all though. Now this was my first time and I know that 1/4 gram is enough so I am guessing its one of two things... because it was my first time I wont real feel much?? (I have heard this a few times on here) Or is it because I used a torch and not a torch lighter and the torch burnt the extract to quick and just wasted it? I am going to try again tonight so if anyone could help me out on how to have a good Salvia experience please do! Let me know what I'm doing wrong!

Now I can say I told you so :tongue:
This was my reaction:
Quote:

cybrbeast said:
1/4 gram of 10X is way more than you need. 1/20 of a gram should be enough. Can't understand why you didn't trip though. You must be a real hardhead or you smoked it wrong. Setting also affects the trip a lot, what was your setting?
It could also be that you had a bad batch of extract, but I doubt it if it's from BBB.
Try again I would say. 

I am guessing your 10X was crap and your 5X was the real deal. Maybe BBB accidentally mislabled it. If you have some "10X" left try it again. And then try a similar amount of 5X. If the 5X works again and the "10X" doesn't, it must be shit.
Unless you had a clock I don't think you would know if 2 minutes or 6 minutes passed under the influence of Salvia.
1/10g of 5X usually is a medium strength dose. I guess you were just overwhelmed by the effects because you weren't expecting them. Imagine what 1/4g of real 10X would do to you  :nut:
If you still feel up to it, try a bit less next time. Make sure you have a sitter who you trust. It also helps to do it in a dark and quiet room with some ambient music.
Good luck.. 

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Offline5553
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1917659 - 09/15/03 08:33 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i am thinking they screwed me on the 10x also. i am definatly gona try it again with a sitter. i know it wasnt that long because i know what song was playing when i was packing up the bowl and took the hoot, and the same song was still playing after i snapped back to being sober. it was night time with no lights on in my car with the stereo pumpin when it messed me over. i will be trying the 10x again just to see if its bunk or what.

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
    #1917848 - 09/15/03 10:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

From what you're saying, I would say that the 10x is almost guaranteed to be bunk. The odds of two people taking those huge doses of 10x and getting nothing from it are just about nil. Next time try smaller hits of the 5x and you might learn to enjoy/benefit from it.

Invisibletoxick
The GoodReverend, Dr.

Loc: O NE
    #2152099 - 12/02/03 02:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

To compare 5x and 10x (or 12x or 666x) salvia from different batches is a shot-in-the-dark, at best. 5x made from very stong salvia will be much better than 10x made from weak salvia. It all depends on the source material.

--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

Offlinepsychotripper
420tripper

Loc: Wonderland
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: toxick]
    #2152178 - 12/02/03 02:54 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've never had success with salvia, I guess I'll stick to weed! :stoned:

--------------------
psychotripper
:crazy: Remember: No One can tell you that your trippin until you say "I'm Trippin."

Invisibletoxick
The GoodReverend, Dr.

Loc: O NE
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: psychotripper]
    #2152190 - 12/02/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't for a long time, then one night I smoked two salvia bowls, one right after another, and BAM...

I mean BAM

BAM!

I've been growing my own ever since :smile: 

--------------------
Janet Reno, if I do not go to jail, I will be in Orlando August 15 and you are not going to be elected to any damn thing. Nobody should fear our Government.
- James Traficant

OfflineGod
just not goodenough for 5mushrooms

Loc: my avatar will tell you
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: psychotripper]
    #2152329 - 12/02/03 04:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

never give up on salvia, keep tryin til you get it right!

--------------------
you can bomb the world to pieces, but you cant bomb the world to peace

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: God]
    #2152387 - 12/02/03 04:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Heh, I wonder if all those people who say they didn't breakthrough just tripped so hard they forgot they tripped.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: my salvia breakthrough? did i die? [Re: bert]
    #2153265 - 12/02/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

On the first time 10x sent me into oblivion. But 2 of my best friends just cant trip off it. They smoked a great deal of the same 10x that rocketed me off and they felt nothing. Many people seem to have a tolerance to salvia. Im glad i dont :smile:

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck