Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

First breakthrough on salvia was insane
    #2193478 - 12/20/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Earlier this evening, I have no idea what time. I'm guessing about three-five hours ago, I was on webcam with a friend from the shroomery. I was also talking to them on aim. Well he wanted to see me smoke salvia as he'd known I'd never broken threshold effects before. Well this was fucking crazy. I've tried salvia before about a year ago with some effects but no breakthrough. This was on some crude 5x. The other day I received three grams of crude 10x from one of our wonderful vendors. I've smoked this a few times with no breakthrough. Well when I got on webcam to smoke again is when that all changed. I stuffed my slide until I could fit no more salvia in it. I placed this into my bong and using a butane torch I took the biggest three damn hits, one after another, trying to hold each in as long as possible and keeping my lungs full to bursting each time. I saw my friend say you'll breakthrough this time. The next thing I remember is placing my bong and lighter down on my computer desk. This was the last logical thought I had until I awoke a few hours later. I felt as if my body was forceably being transferred into the chair I was sitting in. I was actually looking at my computer from my chairs point of view. I remember feeling very squeezed and must have slouched sideways over the arm of my chair. Also, I could see my video output, but not my friends. I remember seeing myself from my video's point of view and seeing myself writhing in the chair, and this would suddenly go back to my chairs point of view. When I would see myself, I would know in the back of my mind that it was me I was looking at but every other thought in my head was running the question "Who is that?". It felt like experiencing an eternity in just a few minutes. Time didn't seem to last forever but I felt like I was experiencing everything in just a few moments. I must have been really exhausted andI somehow managed to get onto my bed and pull my blankets on top of me. When I woke up I looked at my instant messaged and my friend was wondering what happened to me but he wasn't at his computer so this is all the information I have for now on my first breakthrough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: First breakthrough on salvia was insane [Re: ]
    #2193632 - 12/20/03 09:09 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

sw33t

Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

Re: First breakthrough on salvia was insane [Re: ]
    #2193643 - 12/20/03 09:14 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

welcome to the club:) No lady salvia?

salviadog

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale