Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleWizzang
Deviant

Trip Report: Salvia breakthrough
    #2007916 - 10/14/03 11:16 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

This is an account of my first salvia breakthrough which was quite intense and stupidly unexpected. This was perhaps the 9th or 10th time I had tried salvia, the 1st in about 2 months though, everytime before hand I had only felt unable to talk or move and had some interesting thoughts but this was an entirely different experience.

I apologize for the length, (especially for the stoned) but I consider every detail important.

Lets start at the beginning, friday night I had tripped with my best friend S, I had taken an 1/8 which doesn't do as much to me as others, I think I have a higher tolerance physically and mentally to psychedelics than most other people because this was barely a high level 2 trip. (S had taken 2.5g and was in a solid mid to high level 3 trip I'm pretty sure) I have never had a bad trip before, or for that matter taken enough to have ego loss.

Sunday night I had wanted to trip again, knowing about the immediate tolerance I decided to take approx. 6g hoping for an effect of about 3g without tolerance effects. To my dismay it only resulted in a trip of about 1.5g for me which took two hours after ingestion to even notice.

After about 4 hours after ingestion, (oh btw playing hacky sack with a glowstick, which is rather hard, is a hell of a lot of fun even at this level)
S who wasn't tripping at all suggested trying salvia at this time, I was a little apprehensive but agreed thinking that it wouldn't affect me anymore than the other times. Holy shit was I wrong...

I took the largest hit of salvia I've ever taken, possibly killing an entire packed bowl of it in one hit, following procedure I started counting to 30.
I don't remember making it past 7, after which I turned to S and started laughing quite manically and insanely, he started laughing too. Then I realized something was wrong, at least I thought, someone else was in the room too and I couldn't see them only sense. At this point I had forgotten I had even taken a hit of salvia even though I still held the bong and lighter. I uttered, "I've had this dream before..." turned to the computer which was playing Pink Floyd and running a winamp visualization. I didn't hear the music and only caught about 2 frames of the visualization which I only remember as blue light. I turned back to S and saw my stepfather, even though he still looked like himself. Realizing after a moment who he was I called out his name in surprise. He smiled at this and turned into a clown (still looking the same though).
I tried to move and couldn't, not remembering I had taken salvia I started to panic, I looked at my right arm and didn't recognize it as my arm, or even a arm, I had no idea what it was other than it was connected to me and pulling me in a direction I didn't want to go. I started to feel/see that I was locked in a jail cell with no door, I was just paralyzed. Noticing other cells around me I sensed others in them (there were maybe 6 or 7 cells total) I saw a white face on either side of my head, they occupied the cells next to mine. I looked at S again, still a clown, but then his smile turned horrible and became an evil clown. I tried yelling out, "You did this to me!" It was quite loud in my head but he said that I never yelled that. I looked away agian, (only my eyes moving, my head wouldn't turn) my entire being was my head I was no longer aware of my body or even the fact that bodies existed. My head turned into a book and someone lifted my cover which was my hairline at the top of my head, a golden shower of knowledge and power rained out of the top of my head. It then turned into a clear bottle of milk. Someone hit the top with a baseball bat or something and the top smashed, I said, "I broke" or "I'm broken". Very frightened I tried to get up and to my surprise I could, I tripped out of the chair and fell to the ground next to the chair and smashed into a billion glass fragments and darkness ensued. I think my ego shattered. The next thing I saw was my couch which I've had since my early childhood, I thought I had a nightmare and had waken up, I was convinced that I was nine years old, in the 4th grade and lived in the same house that my parents and I lived in at that time. This fit nicely with idea of 'I've had this dream before..." this phrase was also explainable at the time since I was convinced I was 9 years old I was also convinced that everything in my life after that point had been in my "dream" and was fake. That reality was fake.
I looked at the carpet I was sitting on and saw the faces of people I didn't recognize. Slowly I started to come back to "reality". I saw the room was not in my parents old house and tried to remember where I was and for that matter who I was. I felt my brain restart and reboot like a computer and it took me through memories that I can only remember emotionally that started at the beginning of my life and led up to where I was on that day and what I had done.

Very intense and confusing, I think when I went back through my memories it broke some "seals" or memory blockages inside my head because I was remembering things that I hadn't thought about in 10 years and I believe I had selectively blocked. Being personal I won't go into it.
In spite of remembering and being very depressed for the next day I'm doing good now and I can even see this as a positive experience, remembering these things brought meaning to many of my unexplainable actions and thoughts and now I understand and can deal with it, where I couldn't before.

On an even more frightening side my friend told me what happened when I went under. After laughing and calling it a deja vu dream and looking at my arm, my arms muscles contracted in a way where my hand turned into a claw and I pulled my arm towards my body into a classic special ED "retard" arm position. My face contorted, my mouth opened and I started drooling. I remained like this for about 2 minutes, during which I had said "i broke" only it came out in a way that sounded like I was retarded. S couldn't even imitate what I sounded like. When I had gotten up from the chair I didn't just fall next to it, I stumbled across the room unknowingly and fell and hit my back against the end table next to the couch, which is how I ended up looking at it. When I hit my back on the end table I believe this was the point where I thought I had shattered into a billion pieces. I think I almost fried my brain on psychedelics. This scared the hell out of me and I'm taking a break from all forms of them (except occasionally weed) for quite a good time and perhaps from salvia permanently.

I have such sympathy now for the people who have to live out their entire lives mentally retarded or fried.

Truely a life changing experience.

Hope you enjoyed, peace and love.
- Wizzang

P.S. - Although I've heard of people tripping and then smoking salvia like I did, I disagree with it now and I don't think the two psychedelics should be combined.

--------------------
I was once a man I used to know
He changed into a man I have been
And became the man I am today

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Salvia breakthrough [Re: Wizzang]
    #2008052 - 10/14/03 12:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

> Truely a life changing experience.

:thumbup: :heart:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Salvia breakthrough [Re: Seuss]
    #2008144 - 10/14/03 01:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

So.....you enjoyed it then?

Fair fcuks, it sounds like you gave it a good go.

I can have a bag of it layin' around the house for months before i decide to smoke again after a decent head fcuk like you got.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2008538 - 10/14/03 04:37 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hehehe you forgot you had smoked salvia - that's happened to me

It creates a whole other type of trip, definitely, because suddenly your whole reality is replaced and you don't remember what triggered it, so its like "holy shit I'd better figure out whats going on!"

WHEW what a TRIP!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (10/14/03 04:38 PM)

InvisibleWizzang
Deviant

Re: Salvia breakthrough [Re: Strumpling]
    #2009250 - 10/14/03 08:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
"holy shit I'd better figure out whats going on!"

yea that's it exactly.

I wouldn't call it enjoyable really, it was more enlightening.  I can see almost every single thing that happened as symbolism for explaining a different part of my life in a way that gives it true meaning.
That's what salvia did to me and for me, now that I can see this I'm not exactly afraid of it anymore.  I just think a little more caution should be taken next time so this doesn't happen again. ---> :nut:   

--------------------
I was once a man I used to know
He changed into a man I have been
And became the man I am today

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #2009332 - 10/14/03 09:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

nice post mang. i enjoyed reading it.

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Salvia breakthrough [Re: Strumpling]
    #2009589 - 10/14/03 10:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
hehehe you forgot you had smoked salvia - that's happened to me

It creates a whole other type of trip, definitely, because suddenly your whole reality is replaced and you don't remember what triggered it, so its like "holy shit I'd better figure out whats going on!"

WHEW what a TRIP!

I get that every time I have a level 5 trip. And it's so refreshing and revitalizing when you start remembering what's going on and remember that you're just tripping. It's like you're reconstructing the universe.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports