Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #21495871 -

Almond Flour said:
Treant said:
No, it's not, it's cum



How cute, I thought it was some of the original lubrication. No idea why a condom needs to be worn if that's the amount of semen you produce pris. Think I may have produced more at 12 years old :lol: thats adorable tike.



Watch out guys, we got a badass over here, this gouy cums buckets.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: PLURAL]
    #21496579 -

I might find a Catholic Church. There has to be one somewhere in this little town. I'm not Catholic but I can see how just the act of getting things off your chest can be beneficial.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21496589 -

Enjoywho said:
I might find a Catholic Church. There has to be one somewhere in this little town. I'm not Catholic but I can see how just the act of getting things off your chest can be beneficial.



Like I said technically the sacrament is closed to non Catholics unless you are entering the Church or are on your death bed. Talk to the priest and ask him about it.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #21496601 -

I'll be completely honest about my beliefs. I'm agnostic I like eastern philosophy. My religion is a hodge podge of all of them. Just be a decent human being.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21496605 -

Enjoywho said:
I'll be completely honest about my beliefs. I'm agnostic I like eastern philosophy. My religion is a hodge podge of all of them. Just be a decent human being.



Honorable, but I don't agree with smashing all faiths together. Even a Buddhist monk told me...."if you are gonna follow a faith, follow it in its entirety"

Unitarian Universalist is probably a closer reflection of what you choose to believe.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #21496614 -

Nobody follows in its entirety. They all have the same message. Treat people how you want to be treated. It's been so skewed for manipulation. That's the reason people aren't religious anymore. O


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #21496617 -

You can't join his club.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21496620 -

Enjoywho said:
Nobody follows in its entirety. They all have the same message. Treat people how you want to be treated. It's been so skewed for manipulation. That's the reason people aren't religious anymore. O



Actually they all have very different messages. If you want some nice morals and feel good feelings....rent a Disney movie. Religion is,not just some "be a good person" thing. Its about giving praise and worship to God....while eastern philosophy is something else entirely.

Its a a nice idea....the whole new agey ""All paths up the same mountain"""" idea, but it couldn't be further from the truth


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: koods]
    #21496623 -

koods said:
You can't join his club.



Sure he could. I encourage all of you to come to the fullness of faith in the Roman Catholic Church.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #21496625 -

That seems to be a common thing among christians. They think every other religion is bullshit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Connoisseur]
    #21496635 -

Connoisseur said:
That seems to be a common thing among christians. They think every other religion is bullshit.



You are assuming. The Catholic Church teaches no such thing....going so far as to say that those outside the Church through no fault of their own can indeed reach salvation. Don't spread lies and misinformation


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Almond Flour]
    #21496649 -

Sure. But in the end they all are very close. Who gets to wear hats in church is the biggest issue I've come across. I believe in reincarnation. When you meet people that are just wise beyond there years. You can't learn all of life's lessons in one life time.

I like eastern philosophy because it isn't about a diety. Just really good thoughts to live by.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21496663 -

Enjoywho said:
Sure. But in the end they all are very close. Who gets to wear hats in church is the biggest issue I've come across. I believe in reincarnation. When you meet people that are just wise beyond there years. You can't learn all of life's lessons in one life time.

I like eastern philosophy because it isn't about a diety. Just really good thoughts to live by.



Well there's some common ground! I believe in reincarnation too! Only 1 though....:bliss: or :onfire:

:morningtoke:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: PLURAL] * 1
    #21496669 -

i was raised catholic and then methodist (whatever that one is), but i don't care for any type of organized religion other than buddhism these days.

yeah, if you look at it from their (christians) eyes, sure. their god concerns itself solely with humans. i think that's a heavily distorted view of what 'god' is, and that goes for other monotheistic religions as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #21496674 -

Almond Flour said:
Enjoywho said:
Nobody follows in its entirety. They all have the same message. Treat people how you want to be treated. It's been so skewed for manipulation. That's the reason people aren't religious anymore. O



Actually they all have very different messages. If you want some nice morals and feel good feelings....rent a Disney movie. Religion is,not just some "be a good person" thing. Its about giving praise and worship to God....while eastern philosophy is something else entirely.

Its a a nice idea....the whole new agey ""All paths up the same mountain"""" idea, but it couldn't be further from the truth




you don't even know what you're talking about

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: 404]
    #21496687 -

Ya that's what I thought. I've read most of the major books as I grew up Christian but had a spiritual crisis after doing mushrooms for the first time. :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: 404]
    #21496689 -

404 said:
Almond Flour said:
Enjoywho said:
Nobody follows in its entirety. They all have the same message. Treat people how you want to be treated. It's been so skewed for manipulation. That's the reason people aren't religious anymore. O



Actually they all have very different messages. If you want some nice morals and feel good feelings....rent a Disney movie. Religion is,not just some "be a good person" thing. Its about giving praise and worship to God....while eastern philosophy is something else entirely.

Its a a nice idea....the whole new agey ""All paths up the same mountain"""" idea, but it couldn't be further from the truth




you don't even know what you're talking about



Actually I do. I have read multiple books on Buddhism, New age philosophy, taken various university classes on philosophy, death, and religion, have a great friend who practiced Tibetan Buddhism for many years, live in northern California where eastern religions/philosophies are prevalent, etc. Etc.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #21496690 -

Connoisseur said:
That seems to be a common thing among christians. They think every other religion is bullshit.



All religions think the other religions are bullshit. You can't be washy washy in the religion biz.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21496706 -

Enjoywho said:
Ya that's what I thought. I've read most of the major books as I grew up Christian but had a spiritual crisis after doing mushrooms for the first time. :lol:



That's no excuse. I definitely see the benefits of a psychedelic breakdown of preconceived notions in order to sort out some mental shit. Eaten plenty of acid, mushrooms in my day and my faith is still rock solid. Just because you experience a pleasant afterglow and you feel that "deep" connection to the natural world after a strong trip is no excuse to abandon God or the truth of the Gospel.


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Went to Confession today.... [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #21496770 -

Almond Flour said:
404 said:
Almond Flour said:
Enjoywho said:
Nobody follows in its entirety. They all have the same message. Treat people how you want to be treated. It's been so skewed for manipulation. That's the reason people aren't religious anymore. O



Actually they all have very different messages. If you want some nice morals and feel good feelings....rent a Disney movie. Religion is,not just some "be a good person" thing. Its about giving praise and worship to God....while eastern philosophy is something else entirely.

Its a a nice idea....the whole new agey ""All paths up the same mountain"""" idea, but it couldn't be further from the truth




you don't even know what you're talking about



Actually I do. I have read multiple books on Buddhism, New age philosophy, taken various university classes on philosophy, death, and religion, have a great friend who practiced Tibetan Buddhism for many years, live in northern California where eastern religions/philosophies are prevalent, etc. Etc.



your buddy jesus taught people to "be a good person" so yeah your religion is about that. that was my point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I have a confession
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 579 22 10/01/12 03:35 AM
by SurReality
* No Fap Challenge (Catholic edition)
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 1,861 25 12/05/14 12:47 AM
by Kilgore Trout
* Almond Flour .....is dead *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 2,290 30 08/02/13 07:58 AM
by Sell Your Soul
* "Confession App" for the ipad- approved by the church Envix 628 4 02/19/11 04:13 PM
by All We Perceive
* Humorous Conversation about Catholics ck10n3 926 2 11/10/06 08:00 AM
by bukkake
* Can I revoke my confession?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 38 39 )
VisionaryFlicker 26,400 766 12/11/10 05:17 AM
by Psilobuds
* Late Night Confessions....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Larrythescaryrex 4,211 137 04/01/11 04:16 AM
by igwna
* What's with catholic priests and little boys?
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 3,723 35 08/04/11 08:32 PM
by Hakim0777

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,944 topic views. 5 members, 35 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.