Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: Mello Kitty] * 1
    #14311140 -

well my goal wasn't too far from what your goal was in the same situation Ellen ! it's just you used your voice to accomplish yours and i used my colon to accomplish mine. The end result is the same. Your way was more righteous though, but mine was more memorable.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14311160 -

Accomplishing an amazing feat is farting in a hot chicks face?

You need bigger challenges.

But still, funny. A signshould be made 'if you are not disabled, you will be farted on"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: Patlal]
    #14311171 -

Patlal, your mission today is to fart on a strangers face even once today. Try that. Then you will see how much of an achievement it is to rip two diabolical farts to the face of the same person.




" beware of flatulence "


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14311177 -

DosileFlynn said:
Patlal, your mission today is to fart on a strangers face even once today. Try that. Then you will see how much of an achievement it is to rip two diabolical farts to the face of the same person.




" beware of flatulence "



Mission accepted.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: Patlal]
    #14311188 -

:highfive:

AWESOME


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14865580 -

i managed to accomplish this feat for a second time today. i am becoming a veteran at the sneak-o-fart to the face of a stranger on trains. and this one was pretty dirty as well, because i've been hitting up the gym lately, and any gym rat knows what protein farts are like. this poor fella copped two to the face, and whats even better was that i tried to like hold hte fart in and let it out slowly as to not make any sound, but it ended up making one of those ' squeeze the top of the balloon and let the air out ' noises


feelsawkwardman


but my colon prevailed, nothing was said, stranger copped it sweet


:birthday:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14865640 -

This thread delivers.

:rofl:

I'm a busser at a restaurant and I've definitely let my fair share rip next to a table. Always hilarious.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: Enjoywho]
    #14865668 -

I am a big fan of this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I accomplished an amazing feat today [Re: bryguy27007]
    #21359149 -

Trent does not realise the power of his anus.


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's your biggest accomplishment?
( 1 2 3 all )
Simisu 4,946 44 07/30/06 01:49 PM
by goobler
* August 6 and 9 -- 70 years ago nuclear fire raged through the streets of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
AsanteM 8,026 183 08/10/15 04:32 AM
by Turtletotem
* The most accomplished person in the world despisedicon 2,247 10 06/29/06 08:19 PM
by redrum187
* Little Feat kosmic_charlie 617 9 07/19/04 11:41 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* inspiration to you all to live an amazing and meaningful life hoopershroomer 693 0 06/07/06 12:41 AM
by hoopershroomer
* Lasik Surgery!=Fucking Amazing
( 1 2 all )
Helge 3,526 34 07/26/06 04:41 AM
by CaptainH13
* List of things you'd like to accomplish/experience before death
( 1 2 3 all )
NickSoapdish 4,890 48 04/25/06 04:10 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Things other people accomplished in your age RESTLESS 728 16 12/27/05 04:12 PM
by QuantumMeltdown

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,809 topic views. 5 members, 43 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.