Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant]
    #21333073 -

desant said:
It seems to me

some people like dominos some dont
somepeople like pizza hut some dont
some people like papa jones some dont
some people like Chicago some dont
some people like new york some dont


what are u trying to prove?




That they're the best around.

Nothing's ever going to keep them down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant]
    #21333074 -

Dominos tastes like a hot circle of garbage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21333081 -

You should write a pizza-themed parody of that song.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21333169 -

I'm not that bored... yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood] * 1
    #21333181 -

Redwood said:
I don't want people thinking I like sicilian. Pizza is serious business to New Yorkers!



They just don't understand.  Or are incredibly jealous of our food.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: zappaisgod] * 2
    #21333186 -

zappaisgod said:
Bassfreak said:
Redwood said:
I don't think I've ever been to a Gino's, but I could be wrong. The nearest one is 3 miles away, that's way too far in Queens. I got a ton of Rosa's by me. Some of them are good others are not so good.

I think I should get myself a grandma slice today.




eh people in nyc are snobs about pizza lol, but papa ginos is dank



Yes we are and for good reason.  50 mile circle around NYC and it starts to turn to shit culminating in the bread covered with placentas they serve in California.  And then there is Hawaii.  Pineapple?  Really?



QFT


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: zappaisgod] * 2
    #21333188 -

zappaisgod said:
sun_spots said:
New Yorkers take themselves too seriously.



No.  We take our pizza seriously



QFT spots is just mad she likes bad pizza


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21333189 -

NY pizza may be the best but I think PA pizza is right up there with it


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #21333198 -

Edible maybe.  The God send holy blessed pizza that is NYC/LI pizza no no it's not.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21333225 -

This guy trying to lump himself in with NYC :lol:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21333229 -

Yes, yes it is.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21333230 -

LOL, sun_spots destroyed your anus. Every day you wake up, feeling the hurt deep within your butt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 2
    #21333233 -

All the best pizza in PA seems to be made by shop owners from NY.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: jewunit]
    #21333238 -

jewunit said:
This guy trying to lump himself in with NYC :lol:



I'm a 30 minute ride away and my boys used to live in Brooklyn it's close enough.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #21333240 -

Burke Dennings said:
LOL, sun_spots destroyed your anus. Every day you wake up, feeling the hurt deep within your butt.



Nah I've got standards you can tickle each others anuses as much as you like though.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21333244 -

Of course.

There is a legendary place in New Haven that recently opened an outlet near here.  Frank Pepe's.  Not too shabby.
http://www.pepespizzeria.com/?page=menus

The clam pie is excellent.  I weep that Lento's is gone but I at least got to take my daughter there a couple times before it died.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant]
    #21333261 -

I want dominoes now...

:pizza:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Moonshoe]
    #21333269 -

:picard:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21333276 -

Burke Dennings said:
Dominos is the worst.  They shouldn't even be allowed to call it pizza. "Pizza-like food product" fits better.



A few years back taco bell started referring to their "meat" as "protein" rather than meat


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Sheekle] * 6
    #21333317 -

Your posts contain "content-like substance".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight gdman 765 8 02/26/05 02:51 AM
by GnuBobo
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* Dominos pizza is schwag
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,999 29 11/07/06 05:43 AM
by WoodsCall
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 07:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,176 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 11:48 AM
by Redstorm
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 11/30/06 11:07 PM
by AlteredAgain
* cock blocked by grandma
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,886 24 01/05/06 03:47 PM
by lsdandfrisbee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,533 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.