Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight
    #3835463 -

just got back from the bar with my buds, gonna munch on some food and pass out. Take a bunch of kratom tomrrow then get  :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :smirk: :evil: heheehheheheh :smile:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight [Re: gdman]
    #3835468 -

I am working on the drunk, too. :faded: :thumbup:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight [Re: blissedout]
    #3835473 -

excellent


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight [Re: gdman]
    #3835483 -

See any good music, tonight? North Mississippi Allstars are in twn tonight and tomorrow. I may go tomorrow,but I am not sure. I saw Particle last night and Donna the Buffalo the night before. Good times. :cool:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight [Re: blissedout]
    #3835517 -

Heard you on shroomery radio tonight.

Have fun with the girly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #3835522 -

Uh, okay.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight [Re: blissedout]
    #3835648 -

That was a post for GDman. Now you win the biggest drunk award. Congrats. Your trophy should arrive in 7-10 business days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #3835765 -

estoy borracho

er i mean
i am fuckin drunk also


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3835788 -

No. Estas mariada, puta cabrona.


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dead tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
gdman 3,026 45 08/07/04 11:26 AM
by iloveraving
* Its friday, what are you guys up to tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 4,172 52 04/17/04 01:44 PM
by Krishna
* Things that are hard to say when you're drunk Jenny 1,337 13 04/07/03 03:20 PM
by Murex
* Your Biggest Embarrasment?
( 1 2 all )
Jackal 2,703 33 06/07/03 09:04 PM
by TheDude
* Who's drinking tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
RunDMT 4,756 48 09/06/05 02:43 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Your best drunk story....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,824 21 03/02/10 06:30 PM
by Humanwine
* What are you doing tonight?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,000 20 07/26/04 10:48 PM
by Fungushungry
* I'm drunk! Yes, I am! MOTH 1,279 15 06/20/04 03:10 PM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
765 topic views. 2 members, 57 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.