Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Dominos pizza is schwag
    #6255656 -

They have the third worst pizza I ever had. The worst was from a bar in Kent OH called the Venice. The second worse was from Pizza BOGO. Dominos is piss poor pizza but better than no pizza. Kinda like schwag.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #6255666 -

I've had far worse... can't say that I order from them though. I only eat it when I'm at someone's house that gets it. :lol:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: eris]
    #6255670 -

I agree. If you want dank ass pizza try Broadway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Innominate]
    #6255676 -

Never had broadway. My local faorite is Zeppes Pizzaria. My second favorite is Papa Johns.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Innominate]
    #6255679 -

Calling pizza schwag... is gay.

thats all i have to say about that


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #6255683 -

The worst pizza I've had (and my roommates all agreed that it was the worst pizza ever baked) was from Pizza Hut. They fucked up every aspect from the crust to the tomato sauce. Fuckin bums.


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #6255690 -

Rail_Gun said:
Never had broadway. My local faorite is Zeppes Pizzaria. My second favorite is Papa Johns.



I checked it out and it's only local to Florida, but if you think Papa Johns is good and you're ever in the area I suggest you check it out.

http://www.broadwayfl.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #6255695 -

The deep pan Dominos is better than the regular, by far comrade, by far. I don't make many accusations, but this one's TEXTBOOK.

Though you're right, it's at best mediocre pizza, at worst cardboard-like pizza. I only eat it when I'm really fucking desperate for food, usually because I'm incredibly stoned with no food to eat.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #6255696 -

if you want good pizza, find a locally owned place that actually makes fresh pizza with quality ingredients and time, labour, and craftsmanship. chain restaurants - especially pizza chains - are just the lowest quality and cheapest crap available, premade and reheated, and chock-full of preservatives. bleck :puke:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Krishna]
    #6255710 -

:yesnod:

Family owned pizza joints is the way to go.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: eris]
    #6255783 -

especially if the family is turkish. not sure why, as i dont think pizza is a national turkish dish at all, but some of the best hole-in-the-wall joints i've been to have been run by turks


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: eris]
    #6255790 -

The hippy is thick in here....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: TYL3R]
    #6255796 -

:foshizzle:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: eris]
    #6255820 -

:foshizzle:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: skydog]
    #6255859 -

Only good pizza is North-east coast pizza. Boston and NY pizza FTW!

oh yea, and chicago pizza sucks, its not even real pizza

//flame on  :headbanger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: karn09]
    #6255872 -

There are some pretty good ones a bit south of that, I'm right near da beach too booooooooyyyyyyyeeeeeee.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #6255887 -

Do you live in Kent? Try the white pizza at the Gyro, it is yum. I live in Tallmadge, for another month or two anyway.

I remember you from back in the day too, but haven't seen you around much lately.


--------------------
Supercollider? I just met her!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: supercollider]
    #6255901 -

I live in Hudson but hang out in Kent at least once a week. I haven't been to Euro Gyro for a while. I'll try that. Kent has lots of good pizza. Fat Billy's is good too.

Yeah, I hung around here a lot back in the day, I started posting again a couple weeks ago.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #6255942 -

I love Domino's, & they might be my fav.
My Domino's could taste different than yours tho.

A friend of mine thinks their chicken wings are disgusting, but I love them, so gooey and leaves that nice burn in your mouth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dominos pizza is schwag [Re: Disco Cat]
    #6255965 -

nah fuck that...papa johns OWNS all


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 11/30/06 11:07 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 07:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 11:48 AM
by Redstorm
* pizza dealz
( 1 2 all )
bmiles 1,628 28 02/13/08 08:14 PM
by bmiles
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* eating pizza meatcakeman 497 7 10/29/07 07:39 AM
by UnholyChild666
* Pizza - Fresh or Leftover? Which Is Better
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 2,376 34 06/12/06 08:34 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* I'm ordering pizza
( 1 2 all )
Trainwreck 2,480 25 05/15/05 09:41 PM
by California

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,999 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.