Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood] * 1
    #21332489 -

Redwood said:
I hate sicilian! I only like it when the sauce is on top. Clean out your ears spots! :shakefist:



I'm telling you what I like, woman.  You don't have to agree.  Jeesh.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21332496 -

The Doobie Dude said:
sun_spots said:
Redwood said:
The Doobie Dude said:
I forgot you live in Queens so yeah pizza EVERYWHERE!!!  By me on the island and up north of me in Buffalo Gino's pizza is the chain that I love and is fucking great!

Grandma is ok.  I love buffalo chicken, pepperoni, also vegatable pizza is great.



You must try the upside down sicilian with the sauce on top. I'm crazy about it.

One day I will try Gino's pizza.



Back home we have this place called Gino's East that serves Chicago-style deep dish on cornmeal crust with the sauce on top.  Best pizza ever.  Nothing out here even comes close, but sicilian is decent.  I hate crispy thin crust, and floppy thin crust is even grosser.  Hand-tossed is a good compromise.  Being from Chicago, though, I prefer a pizza you have to eat with a fork and knife.



Ew no no no no no helllll no.  Pizza is supposed to be the perfect combo of thin/just right.  Chicago pizza sucks!



chicago pizza sucks

unos is probly one of the 3 worst pizza places ive ever ate at


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21332498 -

sun_spots said:
I'm telling you what I like, woman.  You don't have to agree.  Jeesh.




--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332505 -

I don't want people thinking I like sicilian. Pizza is serious business to New Yorkers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332507 -

Uno is bad because it's a bad brand.  Has nothing to do with the style; it'd suck no matter what style it was.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332515 -

There's no use trying to convince most people from the East Coast that Chicago style is any good or even worth liking. They are so incredibly closed-minded about pizza, it's incredible.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332519 -

New Yorkers take themselves too seriously.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: jewunit]
    #21332520 -

chicago pizza just sucks :shrug:


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332528 -

I'm surprised you don't like Unos. You seem like the type of dude who would walk into a mall food court and love every single option there.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: jewunit]
    #21332531 -

jewunit said:
There's no use trying to convince most people from the East Coast that Chicago style is any good or even worth liking. They are so incredibly closed-minded about pizza, it's incredible.



Yeah, I know.  The funny thing is I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything except that I like Chicago style pizza.  At least I don't put honey on my pizza like some kind of heathen.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #21332532 -

Bassfreak said:
Redwood said:
I don't think I've ever been to a Gino's, but I could be wrong. The nearest one is 3 miles away, that's way too far in Queens. I got a ton of Rosa's by me. Some of them are good others are not so good.

I think I should get myself a grandma slice today.




eh people in nyc are snobs about pizza lol, but papa ginos is dank



Yes we are and for good reason.  50 mile circle around NYC and it starts to turn to shit culminating in the bread covered with placentas they serve in California.  And then there is Hawaii.  Pineapple?  Really?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: jewunit]
    #21332534 -

jewunit said:
I'm surprised you don't like Unos. You seem like the type of dude who would walk into a mall food court and love every single option there.




Unos is an extremely shitty restauarant

mcdonalds > unos


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332535 -

sun_spots said:
New Yorkers take themselves too seriously.



No.  We take our pizza seriously


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332540 -

Bassfreak said:
jewunit said:
I'm surprised you don't like Unos. You seem like the type of dude who would walk into a mall food court and love every single option there.




Unos is an extremely shitty restauarant

mcdonalds > unos



Isn't that the one at the highway rest stops?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21332541 -

Which is too bad. It's like BBQ snobs who only think one style is good. They're all good, you poor fools are just missing out.

Bassfreak: Yeah I know Unos is shitty. That's why I'm surprised you don't like it.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332547 -

sun_spots said:
jewunit said:
There's no use trying to convince most people from the East Coast that Chicago style is any good or even worth liking. They are so incredibly closed-minded about pizza, it's incredible.



Yeah, I know.  The funny thing is I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything except that I like Chicago style pizza.  At least I don't put honey on my pizza like some kind of heathen.



Only someone with an IQ of 0 puts honey on their pizza. You're all heathens to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21332556 -

zappaisgod said:
Bassfreak said:
jewunit said:
I'm surprised you don't like Unos. You seem like the type of dude who would walk into a mall food court and love every single option there.




Unos is an extremely shitty restauarant

mcdonalds > unos



Isn't that the one at the highway rest stops?




unos is like a chain restaurant, same thing as like applebees. just slightly different food i guess. idk i havent bothered with unos in 10+ years


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332900 -

I remember being broke as fuck making pizzas with tortillas, pizza sauce, mozzarella, and baloney.

You'd be surprised how good something like that could taste when you're starving.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant] * 1
    #21332969 -

Dominos is the worst.  They shouldn't even be allowed to call it pizza. "Pizza-like food product" fits better.

I didnt read the Chicago vs New York argument. I like them both. Before I moved to IL I used to love Chicago style pizza, but by the time I lived there my stomach was too sensitive to the sauce, so now I'm so happy to be back east.  Definitely prefer a NY style pizza any more, but they both have merit IMO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21333060 -

It seems to me

some people like dominos some dont
somepeople like pizza hut some dont
some people like papa jones some dont
some people like Chicago some dont
some people like new york some dont


what are u trying to prove?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight gdman 765 8 02/26/05 02:51 AM
by GnuBobo
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* Dominos pizza is schwag
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,999 29 11/07/06 05:43 AM
by WoodsCall
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 07:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,176 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 11:48 AM
by Redstorm
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 11/30/06 11:07 PM
by AlteredAgain
* cock blocked by grandma
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,886 24 01/05/06 03:47 PM
by lsdandfrisbee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,533 topic views. 3 members, 28 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.