Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21332359 -

psychedelic_Abyss said:
Bassfreak said:
Shroomslip said:
Ever try it when they're not just giant chunks? I never much liked it either until I made my own and did very thin slices. No pizza place I have ever been to does that.




i dont eat vegetables

vegetables suck



How old are you?




i dont see how thats relevant. i dont eat shit i dont like. its as simple as that

thats what vitamins are for


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332365 -

Bassfreak said:
Redwood said:
I don't understand why people feed their pets dairy products. I've never seen a dog or cat milk a cow. I don't understand feeding venison to domestic cats either, they're not taking down a grown or baby deer.




dogs dont really care, theyll eat whatever as long as its not dog food, or vegetables. ive had 5 dogs in my life and anytime i ever gave one some sort of vegetable ot would put it in its mouth for like a second and spit it out and be like what the fuck is this shit?



My dog will eat carrots from the garden. When me and my wife would be out there pulling them up and they were runts or not worth the cleaning, we'd just let the dog eat them. She loved them. Would come begging for more. Even tried to snatch a couple when we weren't looking.

My dog is kinda special (ed) though. She constantly snorts at the carpet trying to find anything at all to chomp on.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (02/26/15 10:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #21332374 -

My dog loved broccoli, unfortunately for anyone within smelling distance of him.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21332378 -

I don't think I've ever been to a Gino's, but I could be wrong. The nearest one is 3 miles away, that's way too far in Queens. I got a ton of Rosa's by me. Some of them are good others are not so good.

I think I should get myself a grandma slice today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332391 -

I forgot you live in Queens so yeah pizza EVERYWHERE!!!  By me on the island and up north of me in Buffalo Gino's pizza is the chain that I love and is fucking great!

Grandma is ok.  I love buffalo chicken, pepperoni, also vegatable pizza is great.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21332395 -

Shroomslip said:
Redwood said:
I don't understand why people feed their pets dairy products. I've never seen a dog or cat milk a cow. I don't understand feeding venison to domestic cats either, they're not taking down a grown or baby deer.



Look at a bag of dog food or cat food. You ever seen them eat half the shit in that?



No, but most dog/cat food is crap.

1/2 the people I know make their dog food. I just don't think cheese and dairy products can be good for your pets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332398 -

I always share my food with my dog


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21332399 -

The Doobie Dude said:
I forgot you live in Queens so yeah pizza EVERYWHERE!!!  By me on the island and up north of me in Buffalo Gino's pizza is the chain that I love and is fucking great!

Grandma is ok.  I love buffalo chicken, pepperoni, also vegatable pizza is great.



You must try the upside down sicilian with the sauce on top. I'm crazy about it.

One day I will try Gino's pizza.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332400 -

:lolwut:

Eating Dominos is a treat?  No.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21332402 -

buffalo chicken pizza is awesome. i hate places that put like weird cheese on buff pizza tho. like i want a regular normal cheese pizza with only the buff chicken pizza on it

some places put onions on it or like weird white cheese shit. fuck that

whats the point of buff chicken pizza if your gonna put other shit on the pizza that neutralizes the spicy taste? makes no sense to me


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332407 -

Redwood said:
I don't think I've ever been to a Gino's, but I could be wrong. The nearest one is 3 miles away, that's way too far in Queens. I got a ton of Rosa's by me. Some of them are good others are not so good.

I think I should get myself a grandma slice today.




eh people in nyc are snobs about pizza lol, but papa ginos is dank


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332415 -

Redwood said:
Shroomslip said:
Redwood said:
I don't understand why people feed their pets dairy products. I've never seen a dog or cat milk a cow. I don't understand feeding venison to domestic cats either, they're not taking down a grown or baby deer.



Look at a bag of dog food or cat food. You ever seen them eat half the shit in that?



No, but most dog/cat food is crap.

1/2 the people I know make their dog food. I just don't think cheese and dairy products can be good for your pets.



my lab like fucking hates his dog food. he like never eats it

he tries sooooo hard to eat anything that people do


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332432 -

I can't help but be a snob about it. When you have good pizza all the time you can't eat pizza that isn't as good. Plus, we don't really have those chain pizza places by me.

Those dogs are such a pain in the butt when they come to the shelter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood] * 1
    #21332453 -

Redwood said:
The Doobie Dude said:
I forgot you live in Queens so yeah pizza EVERYWHERE!!!  By me on the island and up north of me in Buffalo Gino's pizza is the chain that I love and is fucking great!

Grandma is ok.  I love buffalo chicken, pepperoni, also vegatable pizza is great.



You must try the upside down sicilian with the sauce on top. I'm crazy about it.

One day I will try Gino's pizza.



Back home we have this place called Gino's East that serves Chicago-style deep dish on cornmeal crust with the sauce on top.  Best pizza ever.  Nothing out here even comes close, but sicilian is decent.  I hate crispy thin crust, and floppy thin crust is even grosser.  Hand-tossed is a good compromise.  Being from Chicago, though, I prefer a pizza you have to eat with a fork and knife.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332455 -

Redwood said:
Shroomslip said:
Redwood said:
I don't understand why people feed their pets dairy products. I've never seen a dog or cat milk a cow. I don't understand feeding venison to domestic cats either, they're not taking down a grown or baby deer.



Look at a bag of dog food or cat food. You ever seen them eat half the shit in that?



No, but most dog/cat food is crap.

1/2 the people I know make their dog food. I just don't think cheese and dairy products can be good for your pets.



There's a lot not good for your pets. But you're in a thread talking about pizza... I don't think healthy living is exactly the topic at hand.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332461 -

Bassfreak said:
buffalo chicken pizza is awesome. i hate places that put like weird cheese on buff pizza tho. like i want a regular normal cheese pizza with only the buff chicken pizza on it

some places put onions on it or like weird white cheese shit. fuck that

whats the point of buff chicken pizza if your gonna put other shit on the pizza that neutralizes the spicy taste? makes no sense to me



Buffalo chicken pizza is supposed to be buffalo chicken bites, blue cheese as the sauce, mozzerlla as the cheese.  I wouldent expect you to know good pizza though considering you're from MA


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332463 -

I hate sicilian! I only like it when the sauce is on top. Clean out your ears spots! :shakefist:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots] * 1
    #21332465 -

sun_spots said:
Redwood said:
The Doobie Dude said:
I forgot you live in Queens so yeah pizza EVERYWHERE!!!  By me on the island and up north of me in Buffalo Gino's pizza is the chain that I love and is fucking great!

Grandma is ok.  I love buffalo chicken, pepperoni, also vegatable pizza is great.



You must try the upside down sicilian with the sauce on top. I'm crazy about it.

One day I will try Gino's pizza.



Back home we have this place called Gino's East that serves Chicago-style deep dish on cornmeal crust with the sauce on top.  Best pizza ever.  Nothing out here even comes close, but sicilian is decent.  I hate crispy thin crust, and floppy thin crust is even grosser.  Hand-tossed is a good compromise.  Being from Chicago, though, I prefer a pizza you have to eat with a fork and knife.



Ew no no no no no helllll no.  Pizza is supposed to be the perfect combo of thin/just right.  Chicago pizza sucks!


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21332469 -

Shroomslip said:
There's a lot not good for your pets. But you're in a thread talking about pizza... I don't think healthy living is exactly the topic at hand.



That is true, but I think it's another thing when you make your pets unhealthy. I doubt they know anything besides that it tastes good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak] * 3
    #21332480 -

Bassfreak, you have to have the worst taste out of anyone I have ever interacted with.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight gdman 765 8 02/26/05 02:51 AM
by GnuBobo
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,711 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* Dominos pizza is schwag
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,999 29 11/07/06 05:43 AM
by WoodsCall
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 07:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,176 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 11:48 AM
by Redstorm
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 11/30/06 11:07 PM
by AlteredAgain
* cock blocked by grandma
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,886 24 01/05/06 03:47 PM
by lsdandfrisbee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,533 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.