Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Treating myself to Dominos tonight
    #21331889 -

Cost £16 plus tips

But pizza quality is so much better than £4 supermarket pizza

:awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant]
    #21331893 -

What kind of pizza?


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21331895 -

Get some breadsticks with garlic sauce on the side


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant]
    #21331946 -

How much is £16 in real money?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21331954 -

about 25 bucks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant]
    #21331968 -

Do they not have pizzerias over there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21331978 -

idc what people say, dominos pizza is dank


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21331991 -

Bassfreak said:
idc what people say, dominos pizza is dank



Best chain pizza place by far


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21331994 -

You haven't had real pizza then :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332007 -

yeah I hate dominos.

Hell I'll eat little Caesars over them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Redwood]
    #21332011 -

Redwood said:
You haven't had real pizza then :snub:




:whateveryousayfreak:


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21332018 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
Bassfreak said:
idc what people say, dominos pizza is dank



Best chain pizza place by far




i like papa ginos more, pizza hut is pretty dank too (havent had it in a long while tho so maybe its diff now, idk). never had papa johns but ive heard mixed reviews

papa ginos > pizza hut > dominos

i like all pizza as long as it isnt that fucking gourmet bullshit


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant]
    #21332027 -

Nice! I love pizza!!


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21332028 -

I just can't eat fast food pizza. I'm spoiled with New York pizza.

You've obviously never tried upside down sicilian. It's too die for :drooling: Anyone that agrees with me is wrong, I'm always right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Bassfreak] * 1
    #21332032 -

Whenever people describe food as "dank", I just imagine a mildew taste.  I can't imagine mildew would taste very good, but maybe that's just me.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332034 -

sun_spots said:
Whenever people describe food as "dank", I just imagine a mildew taste.  I can't imagine mildew would taste very good, but maybe that's just me.



Its a slang term actually that means good :cookiemonster:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: sun_spots]
    #21332038 -

I eat mildew all the time dude!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: desant] * 1
    #21332045 -

desant said:
Cost £16 plus tips

But pizza quality is so much better than £4 supermarket pizza

:awesome:




not around here, dominoes is about as nasty as it can get

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #21332046 -

luvdemboomers said:
yeah I hate dominos.

Hell I'll eat little Caesars over them.



Little Caesars is absolutely fucking disgusting  :awewtf:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Treating myself to Dominos tonight [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21332048 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
sun_spots said:
Whenever people describe food as "dank", I just imagine a mildew taste.  I can't imagine mildew would taste very good, but maybe that's just me.



Its a slang term actually that means good :cookiemonster:




a moldy taste is never good

not even in cheese

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Guess I;m earning that "biggest drunk" award tonight gdman 765 8 02/26/05 02:51 AM
by GnuBobo
* Dominos® Brooklyn Style® PIzza...
( 1 2 all )
TM 4,710 38 11/07/06 06:59 PM
by coda
* Dominos pizza is schwag
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,999 29 11/07/06 05:43 AM
by WoodsCall
* Wierd Dominoes Pizza... WTF?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,213 23 11/10/05 07:58 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* What ya'll listening to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 2,176 25 12/20/04 01:03 AM
by blissedout
* Boycott Domino's!! exclusive58 1,487 16 12/01/06 11:48 AM
by Redstorm
* Why do people eat Dominos Pizza? Hitman203 1,078 9 11/30/06 11:07 PM
by AlteredAgain
* cock blocked by grandma
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,886 24 01/05/06 03:47 PM
by lsdandfrisbee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,533 topic views. 7 members, 68 guests and 265 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.