Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
The anger that bursts
    #2124335 - 11/20/03 04:36 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Somewhat of a vent I need to write.  I'm so angry right now. I don't know how to deal with feeling this horrible anger. I just need to stop feeling this angry because it corrodes me.

All I need to do to stop being constantly angry is stop talking to people. Everywhere. I can't handle talking to people. I'm such a stupid bitch that I can't handle ordinary social contact.

I sometimes wish that the world would just end. I just want to escape from this awful life where everyone is trying to control me and dictact how I live. I want to vanish.

People are so mean, condescending, inconsiderate and terrible.  :sad:

thanks for listening

A distraught,

ShadeGirl 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: The anger that bursts [Re: MOTH]
    #2124340 - 11/20/03 04:43 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i know, or have known at times, how you feel.

sometimes i just start writing. i write, i get mad at it, i just let it out. i don;t know how well it helps, but sometimes just getting your feelings expressed can help you to understand waht is causing you to be angry.

sometimes, it's just releiving to write, to slay the paper with ink.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: The anger that bursts [Re: canid]
    #2124416 - 11/20/03 07:23 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

you just need to find a vent for your anger.

i once was brought out to the desert with about 13 others in rehab and given a matress to sit on. then all of the helpers just broke us down mentally, screaming the shit that made us the most angry untill we just started beating the shit out of the matress, it worked good for me

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2125417 - 11/20/03 05:23 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

First, how old are you?

It seems like you are so angry cuz you dont feel like you are in control of your life.. As tho there are others telling you how to live. You need to stop caring so much about what people say or do or think and start caring more about you. It's your life. You are in control of it. You decide what you want to do. Of course, everyone needs help making choices sometime in life. If you can't make a choice for yourself, ask someone for their opinion. Ask a few people and get a couple opinions. You dont have to do what they say. But what you can do, is take their opinion and make your own. Seems like you are just letting everyone control you .. why? Are you afraid of the future? Do you think you can't do it without the shielding of someone else? You should find out why you are letting people run your life. Once you figure out why, you can expand on that and take the proper steps to fix it.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #2126944 - 11/21/03 11:06 AM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Unfortunately, your not hallucinating. This sort of ties back into what ive been trying to tell everyone on PAL: both personal problems such as yours (and i have the same problem, as do many if not most drug-users), and the larger macroeconomic problems that give birth it, stem from the underlying morality of "respect for private property" (quoting the NSS report) and its direct corollary: "what you think doesnt matter; its what other ppl think, because we're not paying you to think".

It is not possible in a democracy to distinguish the personal from the political. There are many others in the same boat with you; and we need to direct our anger at the morality above, and not merely at its implementation.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being