Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Smoking pot while shrooming
    #2107841 - 11/14/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Ok so I was thinking for some time now about smoking pot right before peaking. But last time I was shrooming I really didn't feel like smoking. Should I tonight, I'm eating 3 grams. It is a hassle for me to smoke anything while on shrooms, is it worth it?

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheCow
Stranger

Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: SixCee]
    #2107921 - 11/14/03 10:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I find it gets rid of the introspective aspect of the trip. But some of my friends say differently. It does make the trip a lot more visual, and it makes my body feel amazing. It mellows the trip out for me, it feels much smoother.

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: TheCow]
    #2107931 - 11/14/03 10:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

What do you think about smoking it as I come down? That's what I am planning to do.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
->Quote of the Moment :
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

#2107936 - 11/14/03 10:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I usually only smoke about 4 hours into the trip. I like to experience shrooms just by themselves for a long while. Then when I have come down a lot, I smoke, and it brings me back up some.

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #2107969 - 11/14/03 10:28 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Just smoke 2 hits of dank weed before you peak.

Then smoke a blunt when you come down :smile:.

Works perfect..

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2108072 - 11/14/03 11:11 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

W3rd I'll be doin a few bowls once I start realizing where I am.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
->Quote of the Moment :
----> PMs checked daily.

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #2108093 - 11/14/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I find that weed produces an intense rainbow/shifting/geometric pattern that overlays my field of vision. I normally get this from the herb, but on shrooms it's wayyyy more intense and vivid.

Save the bud for the comedown, it'll help you fall asleep after you're completely down, too. Peace.

--------------------

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: chunder]
    #2108134 - 11/14/03 11:47 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for all your help.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
->Quote of the Moment :
----> PMs checked daily.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #2109593 - 11/15/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Some alittle bit on the come up and then deside if you want to during the peak or not. Then during the come down blaze away :rasta:

I'm noticed pot makes things kinda slow and mellow and visual, adds kinda a magical edge to the trip and things get colorful and something else i cant really describe. But cigs make everything vibratie and quick and cancel out some of what pot gives, tabacco gives sort of a crazy edge to it....

Offlinestonerreakinghavoc
Shroom seeker
Loc: Colorado
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: DailyPot]
    #2109893 - 11/15/03 07:17 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

shrooms take a while to get going with my body for some reason. But if i smoke a bowl the shrooms hit me much much faster.

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: stonerreakinghavoc]
    #2110699 - 11/16/03 01:49 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

THC is shaped like anandamide, the neurotransmitter for happiness. Some other effects of THC and Anandamide is an increase in the Serotonin levels in the brain. Since Psilocybin is shaped like Serotonin and THC also raises serotonin levels, IMHO, reefer increases the intensity, eurphoria and quality of the experience. I use reefer to calm my mind and I am then able to focus. The calming and soothing effects of Thc enables me to move into that other world more easily. LATER>

InvisibleCloud9
I don't feel, and it feels great
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: between here and there
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: medicinebag]
    #2113431 - 11/16/03 10:03 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I smoke while almost done coming down, it seems to make the coming down effects last longer.

--------------------

Offlinemishmush
Chronic King
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: Cloud9]
    #2113684 - 11/16/03 11:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

"THC is shaped like anandamide, the neurotransmitter for happiness. Some other effects of THC and Anandamide is an increase in the Serotonin levels in the brain. Since Psilocybin is shaped like Serotonin and THC also raises serotonin levels, IMHO, reefer increases the intensity, eurphoria and quality of the experience. I use reefer to calm my mind and I am then able to focus. The calming and soothing effects of Thc enables me to move into that other world more easily. LATER>"

Not sure, but alot of that sounds false.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #2113790 - 11/16/03 11:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Smoking pot on shrooms is a pretty good experience, personally. It's smoking on acid that I just can't seem to really enjoy overall. But, on both, I've found that smoking on the comedown helps a bit, and is sometimes a good way to end the night, and tires you out a bit for some sleep soon.
Also, shrooms can sometimes help kick a slow/not so intense trip into gear. It's weird to not really be shrooming, go have a smoke, and then think you're stoned. But you then realise that you're tripping quite hard.

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: Sheepish]
    #2114904 - 11/17/03 04:17 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Mishmush,

Look it up. Thc is shaped like the neurotransmitter Anandamide. Ananda means bliss the guy who discovered the synaptic lock for THC named the neurotransmitter Anandamide.

Psilocybin is shaped like Serotonin. Why do you find this hard to believe? It is a fact.

In recent studies of Thc being used as an antidepressant it has been found that anandamide also aids in raising the serotonin levels.

Medicinebag

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: medicinebag]
    #2116355 - 11/17/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Rule of thumb: If you enjoy smoking pot... and you can handle your pot, you'll enjoy some pot while you trip.

Otherwise, avoid toking while tripping.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflinefourHoDmt
overclock yourbrain

Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: Rose]
    #2116694 - 11/17/03 01:27 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

they definitely have a synergy. just be cautious...you could find yourself in a whole new world.

OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
High as a kite ;)
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC and BCS
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: fourHoDmt]
    #2117061 - 11/17/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

THC and Psilocybin/Psilocin are the absolute best of friends. I have smoked at many different times during the trip causing many different effects. If a bowl or joint is smoked immedietly after ingestion, there is a less irritating, more intense comng up. Less discomfort and confusion, you slip from being stoned to being coiled quite nicely. If i am not feeling high enough i will smoke to get the high to the level i would like it, usually taking between 0-5 bowls. I always smoke when i start coming down. It bumps the trip from a level 2-3 when comin down, back up to a level 4-5 for 30-60 minutes. Then when i begin burnig out i feel tired and it is much easier to sleep.
If anyone wants to get really fukt up, try some oil or hash. I smoked a bowl of very high quality oil immediatly after ingesting 6 gms of quality cubensis. I was so stoned i totally forgot we ate the shrooms. I was watching TV and the lighting in the room started changing tone and colour. 20 minutes after eating the shrooms i looked at the fridge and it was beating like a heart. It was the most intense trip of my life. I was peaking after an hour and i had full kelidescopic visuals for 4 hours straight. I read above that some ppl have trouble smoking while on shrooms...but i have totally the opposite. The smoke tastes like clean air when i am really high. I have smoked a bowl of approx .3-.4gms of oil on bud, in one hit while coiling(no kidding, i would'nt have believed it if i hadnt done it, it was the biggest bong hoot i have ever taken). The smoke just tastes clean and clear. The only thing that stops me is my gag reflex. I also get the same effect with MDMA so maybe it's just me. After smoking that big bowl of oil i was in another place. My visuals returned(even though i had clearly come down) and i was thinking at an astounding rate. So fast that it was almost hard to understand what i was thinking. I was blasted back up to peak level for an hour or so before another relaxing comedown. You can smoke again on the second comedown but effects are much shorter. A word of warning though, the effects can be overly intense. I smoke mj everyday so we are pretty cool with each other, and i coil maybe 6 times a semester.
Others who have joined me in smoking oil or large quantities of mj have not had as good luck. I have seen 2 ppl totally off the edge because the oil just hit them too hard.They were being confused by the simplest concepts and getting very anxious about it. I have experienced my only bad trip after smoking a large blunt with a friend, she freaked, i was the only one there, i freaked trying to help her, bad times.
So to conclude, you think you are ready??? Try some oil before u eat then after you peak. If u can take it you will enjoy every second of it.
I would try smoking just pot first though to make sure no bad effects take place because they will only be amplified.

OfflineLuv_The_Cyans
High as a kite ;)
Male User Gallery

Loc: BC and BCS
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: Luv_The_Cyans]
    #2117084 - 11/17/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

A very good combination is a large joint after coming down from Psilocybe Cyanescens. I have personally experienced effects very similar to MDMA from some nice fresh shooms and some freshly cured weed.
Gotta love the pacific northwest, you dont need to visit your dealer, you can take a walk in the bush and chop some bud while picking your shrooms on the way. Harvest is heaven:D.

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: Smoking pot while shrooming [Re: Luv_The_Cyans]
    #2118161 - 11/17/03 08:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

smoke when you feel like it. some times i plan on it and i fidn that i really don't wanna. depends on the mood you're in i guess.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale