Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Atreyu]
    #21082613 -

:lolsy:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: kaste]
    #21082653 -

you got no rhythm, no style
no substance all smiles
spitting dumb shit, speakin fake patois
now im here to save the beat, call me patrick roy
you the rap game chevy chase
which means youre basically a disgrace
im at the finish line you're still runnin a race
simply put - you cant keep pace
excellence is a state of mind, not a place
and in my mind you'll find i spit science like einstien
mad game that puts weak 8 bar shit to shame
call me wayne gretzky, catch me in the hall of fame
don't stress, let's see if you will ever impress me
survey says no, you got flow like a frozen lake
you stagnant as fuck and you made a mistake
when you asked to get trashed by the best rapper ever
im the lord of the game, a goddess on the mic
catch me winnin emmys like the white wanda sykes
I'm the rap game Jackie Chan, with a 40 in each hand
you're Rap Game Peter Pan, cuz you'll never be the man
im done wit yo shit you sucka MC amateur
bow down to me, the rap game Rodger Federer


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #21082724 -

Rhymes in the eye of the beholder
Put your lines in the stale folder
Try to drown me in the number of words?
You might have missed some chords

I'm hitting it with the Valar
Your vectors have no direction, just scalar
Forge the one ring to fool them all
Be the queen of men, prepare to fall

:yesnod:


--------------------


It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: kaste] * 1
    #21082831 -

Exactly, he said it pretty matter of factly.
This thread's about rhymes, not the number of lines.
There's room for all, so quit tryna protest. This shit ain't a contest.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ballerium]
    #21082861 -

He asked me to battle so I did. I took him apart and made fun of the fact that all is stuff is ab rhyme scheme. I'm the goddess of rap


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Vriska Serket] * 1
    #21082876 -

Rapping aside, I guess I'll let that one slide.
But Vriska my sista,
For the record, I just wanna state,
I'm so glad you stopped using those fuckin' 8's!


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #21082885 -

I don't feel taken apart  :jimmies:


--------------------


It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ballerium]
    #21082897 -

I love you 8aller :::;)


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #21082953 -

:heart:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ballerium] * 1
    #21083615 -

Haha, you guys and gals rock my socks, now im gonna go and stroke my cocks
Yeah you heard me, it couldn't be clearer, I stroke my chickens while I drink my beerer
God i suck at rhyming, but thats ok, just gotta work on my timing and hope the girls don't think im gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: buest]
    #21083639 -

Buest is a mad man with a mad plan

Shard slayer and card player

he knows all the right moves get back to a girls lair

how ya doing? are you fooling?

Have a great night all

or choke on a ball  :bjlips:  :kimjong:  :kimjongil:


--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ras Rising] * 2
    #21083666 -

I put akira akuma on ignore
the hot shroomery girls I adore
kill yourself if you don't like "the doors"
everything around here is fine and dandy
Cuz I run the shroomery like Andy
conspiracy theorists say their computer camera is an illuminati peephole
but we all know they be trollin just like the boy Sheekle
the loser hippies on here idea of dating
is giving a hot shroomerite a good rating
Time to pass this freestlye on
Because these mushrooms are kickin in kinda strong..


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ras Rising]
    #21083673 -

Get brave pull your switch blade and I'll empty this whole clip in your rib cage. I'll make ya bleed like it's that time of the month


--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21330463

I'm looking for prints PM me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ras Rising]
    #21083691 -

The worst is death
Percoset
Submerged in sweat
Allergic pet
Commercial Jet
The purse to bet
A curse of wet

Psyclobin
Hi-lo drivin'
Into a snake pit with hydrocarbons

Now drift asleep
The rivers deep
Inside my skull
My pillow's sleep

As the world turns

There's a room for you
There's a room for me
Goodnight, signing off,

The shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: TrIpPyDuDe]
    #21083720 -

Yeah it's true, Aunt Flow is in town, and right now I feel like she's gonna make me drown.

Knees to my chest with my head on the ground, hurts too bad to even make a sound.

But good ol' hydros got me feelin' pretty fly. For once I don't feel like I wanna cry.

I may be exaggeratin', but please don't be hatin'. Just be thankful you got balls and don't have to deal with this achin'.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ballerium] * 1
    #21083747 -

Ballerium said:
Yeah it's true, Aunt Flow is in town, and right now I feel like she's gonna make me drown.

Knees to my chest with my head on the ground, hurts too bad to even make a sound.

But good ol' hydros got me feelin' pretty fly. For once I don't feel like I wanna cry.

I may be exaggeratin', but please don't be hatin'. Just be thankful you got balls and don't have to deal with this achin'.





That's weird, cause my wifes got her period too
Shes a bitch when shes feeling blue
Cheese, is what her pussy smells like
but she aint no dyke so it smells right
like my dick, Im so slick, like a negro rockin his afro pick


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21083818 -

Cheese? That would make me feel unease-y
If anything, it should smell a bit raw and meaty.
You know, cause of all that blood flow.

Now I got you all thinkin' bout bitches and menses,
probably just shriveled all of your penises.
Unless you're a vampire, or a liar. In which case Imma set you on fire! :firecum:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ballerium] * 1
    #21083851 -

Ballerium said:
Cheese? That would make me feel unease-y
If anything, it should smell a bit raw and meaty.
You know, cause of all that blood flow.

Now I got you all thinkin' bout bitches and menses,
probably just shriveled all of your penises.
Unless you're a vampire, or a liar. In which case Imma set you on fire! :firecum:




:rockon:



you got me puking at the thought of blood
I feel dirtier than a pig rolling in mud
or a shroomerite that popped an E pill that's a dud
nothing but meth homie, so I tell the dealer to fucking blow me
then he robbed my ass and stole my fanny pack
I got on my knees and begged for it back
he said "only if you show me your girls rack"
I said, no, but ill show you her twat
That's when he got caught
Cause the bitch was bleeding, and just as I thought
IT WAS MUCH MORE THAN JUST A LITTLE RED DOT!


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21084521 -

I really just want a friend.  So I go in this thread and pretend. I just want you to like me. Tell me u like me pretty please. Ill get down on my knees. Til they fuckin bleed. Til my lips are chapped chap buest? Ill take that clap. At any cost i just want a best bud. If it aint sex ya want then what? Money? Blow? Dirt? Oh...ill do whatever u want daddy or girl. Im your mother fuckin slave master give me a whirl. I can scramble a mean egg if you prefer. Perh aps some ice cold OJ shaken and stirred. Its what you deserve as the hardest I know. ill shine your shoes while ya count your dough. If u rip ur pants ill learn how to sew. Bes believe ill b thereif urcar needs a tow. Let me wrap it up though its gettin kinda late. If ya like wut u heard jus allow me a date


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: berdinwall]
    #21084646 -

Blunts & cones, from seeds & clones , I smoke that shit till the chill vibe hits
I talk no shit and I take no shit. Just growin that dank in my closet for kicks!


--------------------


spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bob Dylan Lyrics Thread... Hooty 1,936 11 02/19/05 12:38 PM
by Hooty
* A couple random rhymes DNKYD 514 2 03/27/05 12:07 AM
by blissedout
* First actual bust... browndustin 805 5 07/11/04 01:51 AM
by Le_Canard
* Yo-yo filthysock 1,218 9 04/22/04 06:07 AM
by Krishna
* yo yo yo Anthrax 990 7 11/21/04 09:46 AM
by Anthrax
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Rhyme 2Experimental 514 6 04/10/04 10:23 PM
by sakura
* yo yo yo
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,110 25 08/28/04 03:30 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,290 topic views. 8 members, 22 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.