Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision] * 1
    #21082112 -

Think you're lyrically sound?
Think you're MH370, never gonna hit the ground?
Better cease your activities
or witness my full spectrum of abilities.

I stand atop reality, king of the valley as I bend it,
The world's at my fingertips, let me mend it. When did
rhyming about money come off as splendid?

Redid the rhythm to fit the eye of the Ritz 'ma
Nobody's gonna show up for your bar-mitz-vah

:crankdre: :awehigh:


--------------------


It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: kaste]
    #21082149 -

what was that? ur technical ability is that of a deaf bat
or a dead rat, but u aint playin dead, u is dead cuz i stepped on yo head
bitch, and ur rat friend better not snitch, but afterall he is a rat
cuz like black thoguht once cleverly taught
that snake could be that chick and that rat could be that cool cat
and im gonna end it with that,,,,blat blat BLAT


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: berdinwall]
    #21082177 -

Oh look! It's Ballerium! With buns so big you can't un-see em'!
Comin' from outer space to slap you in the face, I'll fuck you up with my can of mace.

You wanna get your dick in? Better think again. Before you can say "fortune",
I'll have kicked you in the shins,
and given you testicular torsion.

I don't mean to come off as a bitch, but sometimes you just gotta scratch that itch.
The last year's been whack but I'm tryna make a comeback. You know I love you guys, so cut me some slack. :wink:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: berdinwall] * 1
    #21082196 -

berdinwall said:
what was that? ur technical ability is that of a deaf bat
or a dead rat, but u aint playin dead, u is dead cuz i stepped on yo head
bitch, and ur rat friend better not snitch, but afterall he is a rat
cuz like black thoguht once cleverly taught
that snake could be that chick and that rat could be that cool cat
and im gonna end it with that,,,,blat blat BLAT




That shit is sick man. Can I steal these lyrics for my next song titled 'Yes, It Can Get Whiter'?


--------------------


Edited by Distorted Vision (01/07/15 02:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #21082295 -

I like rhyming. :vaped:

Let's kick this up a notch
As I pour me another skotch

Rhyming sraight from the dictionary,
Nobody felt your vision, Marie?

Communicate with eyes closed
Do you love Jesus, has he yet proposed?

Set your fireflies free and bathe in the light
Open your mind and just enjoy the sight.

:shrug:


--------------------


It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: kaste]
    #21082486 -

You got that right,
a little Firefly won't bite.

Everyone could use some Serenity,
as well as a little bit of Tranquility.
That's what they named ISS Node 3,
you see?

Some of you won't get that reference.
If you haven't seen the show, it just won't make sense.

But for a nerd like me, it's as shiny as can be.
So if you like good TV, jump aboard the ship,
and take yourself a little trip.

Just watch out for the Alliance,
they'll get you if you aren't in compliance.
Also the reavers,
they're crazy like some motha fuckin' angry beavers.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision] * 1
    #21082493 -

Distorted Vision said:
berdinwall said:
what was that? ur technical ability is that of a deaf bat
or a dead rat, but u aint playin dead, u is dead cuz i stepped on yo head
bitch, and ur rat friend better not snitch, but afterall he is a rat
cuz like black thoguht once cleverly taught
that snake could be that chick and that rat could be that cool cat
and im gonna end it with that,,,,blat blat BLAT




That shit is sick man. Can I steal these lyrics for my next song titled Yes It Can Get Whiter?




lol for real? yeah sure but I stole that snake line from black thought (the roots) it's a fucking sick line aint it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: berdinwall] * 1
    #21082504 -

I'm sorry but I was joking. :lolsy:
:lol:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Ballerium]
    #21082536 -

My shit's fire, I spit fires
like Jim Carrey in Liar, Liar
Rouge MC, Mercenary for hire
blowin' up the track with the rhymes ive acquired
ive honed my skills in temples on hills
take pills, you got too comfy in second
so dont think for a second you can out spit me
my flow is eternal, never stops like time
shit, silly baby end rhymes ought to be a crime
my game don't have a father, you can call that shit immaculate
and my rhymin' + comedic timin? Bernie Mac-ulate
no rhymin' dictionary, you suckas playin pictionary
catch me in the aviary with the eagles gettin lit
call you hotel california cuz you sound like shit
5th grade poems y'all turned into raps
end rhyme, end line, its a creative trap
call my shit organic, y'all be spittin GMO
imma fuck yo bitch, you can tell her no homo
see it aint hard to be the bard
im in the guard tower while y'all out in the yard
im the best ever and thats a fact
back it up with evidence, the method scientific
my rhymes are terrific, hypothesize this -
if you suck so bad why am i makin it my business?
try to improve yourself kid, im just sayin
stop playin pre-K with them grade school sayins
call me Goku, I just went Super Saiyan
I'm the best at my job like my name was Paul Heyman
Like Steve Buschemi in fargo, I'm gonna run through the mulcher
lyrically i dominate scenes, i am the rap queen
prayin' on you suckas got me lookin like a vulture
catch me in a burqa, im appropriatin culture


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #21082542 -

yeah I was kind of like huh???

that black thoguht line is truly epic though


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #21082543 -

oh also *drops mic*


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: berdinwall]
    #21082545 -

Yeah that line is pretty good.
Haha, sorry. :lol:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #21082548 -

anyone else want to get shit on by a white girl from canada?


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #21082553 -

Ey yo I bust mad rhymes
Make u wanna bust out of sight
U rusted like metal pipes
Bitch u need to get ur head right
Bitches be on my shit like head lice
I've got too rhymes here I'll pass u the mic
So u can stick it up ur butt where it fits right


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #21082555 -

my game is so sick yall look incompetent
pissin on you suckas like I was incontinent
catch me killin it on multiple continents
to even keep pace is a fuckin accomplishment
cuz most people cant handle the mad rhymes that I spit
cuz im half cobian, other half kurt Vonnegut
another few lines and its a lesson in etiquette
but I get that, im something less like a surrogate
but if you happen to get the shit that I say
that spit always, like I stayed up for days in an amphetamine haze
write down the meaning in a book of rhymes
like youre doin lines, publish and distribute it
to those serving times for the crimes they commit
catch you like OJ, imma hit it than acquit it
but if the aim of the career is to throw spears through the gears
that been turning for years to slow up the tears and show up your fears
you best keep stickin to it, keep on moving through it
write a joke rap get signed to young money
even though your joke wasnt meant to be funny
bars like xanax that are misunderstood by indie rap dummies
stop the flow like tampax just to make a bit of money
like im the rap game bernie madoff
and all you lame squares work just to get laid off
by the critics you paid off
im the best ever rapper
nothing you say will ever matter
try as hard as you want
but you won't rise above the clatter
catch me on the top floor
with you on the bottom gettin madder
you may have all the rungs
but bitch I got the ladder


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #21082557 -

Don't ask a question you don't want to hear an answer from. And I call dibs on this Canadian girl shitting on my chest, sorry guys.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #21082564 -

see the post one above yours. you just got shit on my broe


--------------------
the queen of shitposting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Vriska Serket]
    #21082594 -

I'll read them later. Here in like an hour


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: berdinwall]
    #21082598 -

Pass the mustard from the table
This hot dog's ready and he's able
Drop lines like leaves from a maple
Hold rhymes like stationary staples

Try and hold your verse together
As I lay it down smooth as feathers
Nobody could have said it better
So go rhyme about your weather

:cheers: Anybody wanna battle?


--------------------


It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Atreyu] * 1
    #21082606 -

Atreyu said:
I poop out -Goooolllldddd- for all the cold bitches,

that smell like fishes clinging to my britches trying to find a way to my riches.




Get  rich  quick  and rise up in the game, bitches be raining everyday - got to get flood insurance

for the place.


Yall  know  how  i  get down everyday - damn now what can you say? bout to put yall in the grave - an have my
bitches bury you by the bay.


 






Here's the real winner.


Congratulations, stranger.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bob Dylan Lyrics Thread... Hooty 1,936 11 02/19/05 12:38 PM
by Hooty
* A couple random rhymes DNKYD 514 2 03/27/05 12:07 AM
by blissedout
* First actual bust... browndustin 805 5 07/11/04 01:51 AM
by Le_Canard
* Yo-yo filthysock 1,218 9 04/22/04 06:07 AM
by Krishna
* yo yo yo Anthrax 990 7 11/21/04 09:46 AM
by Anthrax
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Rhyme 2Experimental 514 6 04/10/04 10:23 PM
by sakura
* yo yo yo
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,110 25 08/28/04 03:30 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,290 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.