Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

First actual bust...
    #2877261 - 07/11/04 03:31 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

What a shitty turn of events. A friend and I had just got home from our seperate, shitty minimum-wage jobs and decided to blaze. While, needless to say we ran into some crappy cops. I had just bought a 2g bag off my friend for $20 to help him pay his insurance debt.

Yeah... so we're in my friends car at a decent location. She[the bitch] asked for illegal drugs after taking our names and id, so I handed her two grams in a fresh new ziplock bag. I was going to forget about it because I realize it conveniently fell under the seat. I would have gave her some shake from the glove compartment because I was sure they would search if we complied with each question honestly.. but somewhere in this whole mess we admitted to there being pot in the trunk.

From there, the cops attitude turned around because they were on their way to bust up a party and she realized she was pressed for time.

The male cop searched the trunk and didn't say anything about the bong, but took one bag of pot. There was a black container in there that had pot in it for sure, but he left it. I sure I've talked to him before, but didn't talk to him tonight and he was just following through what the bitch made him...

Cops in my town are usually so much cooler than this. Tonight wasn't in our favour. We didn't immediately get a ticket, but she said she'd have to think about things and talk to our parents. Mine are in bed so I didn't bother telling them, which I would have to avoid getting in trouble. The cop was being a fat whore when I complied with her and gave her much respect, she was an even bigger whore when I muttered about how we should exchange my id for her badge number. :rolleyes:

Asides from not letting this ruin my night, I'm just hoping for no ticket. My parents MAY be initially mad, but I just graduated, I'm doing good and have a job. They won't kick me out unless the cops make a huge fuss on the phone. :thumbup:

I skimmed through this and realized that I was extremely negative, meh. Tomorrow I'll make it ledgible. I also have 3g of the same great weed at home for those who sympathize.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFade_To_Black
Fire It Up

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First actual bust... [Re: browndustin]
    #2877265 - 07/11/04 03:35 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

woah, that sucks bro..

dont feel too bad though, i got busted with a pinner and a pipe, my bond was 800 bucks and thats not even including the court cost and a years probation.

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

#2877269 - 07/11/04 03:39 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

how exactly did they catch you?

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: First actual bust... [Re: Fade_To_Black]
    #2877271 - 07/11/04 03:40 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I just read your probation topic. Heh, I tried to reply but got an error. Darn zone alarm upgrade.

Anyways, I live in Canada btw. Our court system's much different from the american system. If that cop were to ever write me a ticket, I'd take it to court or I could even ask if they'd take me to do peer mediation. I'd hope they would, seeing as how it frees up resources, and there's a very small chance that the officer would even show up. Who knows. All I know is that no ticket would be great. We're pretty notorious for just not caring around these parts.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#2877274 - 07/11/04 03:45 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

We were perched at a temporary stop. Only really stayed because some punks threw a water balloon at our car, and we started chatting at one point.

I forgot to mention, as soon as I remembered about the scale in the car I handed over the weed. Me, being anal and all I sealed it in a fresh new bag and folded it up really nicely. A perfectly weighted, two gram bag of marijuana, otherwise knowns as illegal narcotics.
Things wouldn't have been as sketchy otherwise. Like I've said before, I've talked to plenty of cops stoned and they're generally cool. They realize it's not worth their time to arrest and ticket every young adult that smokes marijuana.

InvisibleLe_Canard
I AM NOT A FISH!

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2877280 - 07/11/04 03:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Be thankful you live in Canada! Here in the US, you probably would've gone to jail, I'm sad to say. :frown: Be that as it may, I hope things work out for you. :laugh:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Community >> The Pub