Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: Cheezymold]
    #21019479 -

Great post, Cheezymold. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: Cheezymold]
    #21019493 -

Cheezymold said:
The west have a very skewered idea of how Islam works, just like Muslims have a skewered idea of Christians.  I have had way worse encounters with Christians and being condemned because I do not follow their faith.  I believe this is because I have not encountered nearly as many Muslims as I do Christians.  I hate when people shovel their religion on me no matter what it is.  I respect that you have your ways, respect that I have mine. 

Christianity has has it's fair share of bloodbaths and warmongering throughout history, just like any other religion.  I myself consider myself non-theistic, but I do not hate any person because of his or her religion.  Can somebody of religion truly say the same thing?  Of course, if they have the ability to think for themselves and not let their religion take away their humanity. 

The odd part about Muslims and Christians fighting each other is that they both worship God.  Not "your God" or "my God", but one in the same.  Did you know that Muslims believe in Jesus too, and that he will come to punish the wicked at world's end?  Sounds so familiar right?  I chose to cast away my faith to see with eyes unclouded by this cycle of hatred that plagued my fellow men and women. 

Serious question:  Have any of you that complain about Islam ever even known a Muslim?  There is a family that I have become close with over the years, and they are such sweet people.  I met them through the daughter, who is in my degree program with me.  If she didn't wear a hijab, you wouldn't ever know she was any different than the next person. 

Bigotry is bigotry no matter what religion, race, sexual orientation, ect.


I know a lot of Muslims. I have read the Qur'an and taken a course on comparing it with the Bible. I respect a few of them a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #21019512 -

He also rode dinosaurs


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: underfliptown] * 1
    #21019668 -

underfliptown said:
They come into my country and tell me I can't say merry christmas because it offends them. You know what offends me? Hitting women.




Just looking at the title I knew this was your thread, flip

did rebel iron get buthurt when u told him merry christmas or something?


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21019700 -

The Doobie Dude said:
I hate all religions equally.  If you beleive them your intelligence is brought into question.  I'm speaking of course about strict religious people.  Not like deep thinking religious people.  You beleive the bible or Torah or quaron (how ever you spell it).  You are fucking stupid.



That's incredibly intolerant and to be honest really fucking arrogant, why the fuck do you have to make me feel stupid because of my faith? I don't hurt anyone and it helps me sometimes in life. The bible is full of stories that may or may not be true, either way they do teach good morals. Faith is a strong thing that can help people cope with certain things in life.  For you to make someone feel stupid because "science doesn't support religion" you just come off as a giant dbag.

Merry fucking christmas


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #21019704 -



[Intro: Various Samples]
(Give him one of these pills if he has any pain)
(A parable....What is it? Well it's a little story with a lot of truth
An earthly story with a heavenly meaning
Jesus told many parables to grown-ups and children alike
He told them simply and sincere, in words everyone could understand
So that all might learn the lesson he was trying to teach...)
(Yeah!)

[Verse Intro: Aesop Rock]
They were selfish with the helmets on the little bus
'Till brick fluid sewage crippled up the get-retorted nickel punks
Slowly cope but swore his lowly robot vole evoke
Would someday rise in sections to interrogate the Holy Ghost
(I knew it!)

[Verse: Aesop Rock]
Holy smokes!
Father, black suit white collar
Kiddie porn dungeon, guns, and three fingers for your daughters
Caught belly-up, antique Nazi paraphernalia
You can not pay you bills with holy water and Hail Mary luck (Oh my!)
Shut this fucker, enjoy the Alcatraz shower fun
and mommies Madame cliche generation Agnostic front
It ate the nifty fate, the 1958 before the New-New Testament approved altar-boy fistic rape
And "take me to your leader" lung as he dope manipulate toddler-fever (Leave him alone!)
Call me crazy but I'll bet that wasn't God's demeanor
Saw the meter peaking (Me too!)
Along island was Jesus every weekend spoon-fed to appease traditional love bringing
of a little Pennsylvania shit-hole where elders movement
stressed the stellar therapeutic Bible cycle {How?}
One church with a fate and tackle store next door and not much MORE
So the two moved to New York, made babies raised on what they SAW
Christmas morning smelled fresher than angel pussy
But immaculate conception came second to playful goodies
Like laser-tag was way more spiritual than blood and body wafer bags
And mangier staff is swung as Santa ate the cookies (Well...)
When I was a saint [?] paint with snakes in Belize
said If only you'd memorized your prayers like you did your Kool-G!
By the time I was old enough to know what religion was
I was Catholicism-numb and truly didn't give a (FUCK!)
94' Moved out the crib and it ain't seen a steeple since
What Knievel-evil seeps in a Christian leader's pitch
'till priests slack, slapped with parental advisory warnings
I'll be auditioning God's in my office on Monday morning

[Chorus: Various Samples & Aesop Rock]
(Yeah!) [Scratched throughout chorus]

Uh oh! And yet another pill slipped
down the hatch and pass 'em through the kill-switch

I need a couple A's for Q's
I'm not an asshole I'm just a little confused

[Interlude: Sampled]
(This story reminds us of the one Jesus told about people who were kind and helpful
to others. He said that one day the king would say to these people:
Come. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you. For when I was hungry you gave me food
When I was sick and you visited me. I was in prison and you came to me
But the people asked, when Lord did we see you hungry and feed you?
Or sick or in prison and come to you? and the king answered:
In as much as you have done it unto one of the least of these, my brethren
You have done it unto me)
(Yeah!)

[Chorus: Aesop Rock]
Just a little bruise in the back of the pews
Acting amused with a mask on them Vatican blues
For in the eyes of the organization I was raised in
Aes is just another cynic-brick in Hell's basement
Cubicle adjacent to the killers and rapists
For what? Drugs and fuck it, It's part of growing up
Like cups over dumb shits better than the schools
I'm not an asshole I'm just a little confused
Just a lit fuse in the back of the pews
Watching a thousand flavors of the same God feud
I figure ultimate-peace is the common theme
So its a no-brainer piece when the blood hit the screen
Got a basic good and evil sensibility born
Good neighbor know a halo [?] from horns
The more science invade, the more the karma than bread and booze
I'm not an asshole I'm just a little confused
Not an asshole I'm just a little confused
Not an asshole I'm just a little confused
Not an asshole I'm just a little confused

(You know what Aesop, to be completely honest you're a fucking asshole)


Don't forget to celebrate the sun's life giving power.  Cause that's what Christmas really is but who gives a shit about that lets give a shit about a nonexistant man

How about people care more about taking care of the earth instead of caring who created it


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21020088 -

First off every muslim is taught non muslims are infadels and must convert or die this is in the most basic teachings from the koran/ Before you read the next sentence please look up mob mentality. Many are "peaceful" muslims would never act out in violence unless there was a mass uprising/mob mentality. There are a lot of Muslims who want us dead. Weather violent or peaceful They believe all non believers are infadels and shold be destroyes/practice a religion that states this. I say peaceful people believe this because they are part of a religion that states this in their holy book therefore I think you want to kill me if you follow a religion that orders this k? k! over all I would like to see Muslims gather their entire number and condem the killing of any or all other non muslims and strike those words from their religious writings and the ones left that still want to kill Infadels should be dealt with the new non violent muslim community. The Muslims should police their own and change some things to be at peace with the rest of us. If this does not happen dont be surprised if there is not a holy war

Be afraid too! Muhammad has become the most popular name for baby boys in the UK, the website BabyCentre has claimed. ITs not just the UK

So while they grow their numbers and act under the guise of peace i fear a time of war nears where we will have to defend ourselves from them. Even the peaceful muslims will rize up and fight when the mob mentality kicks in.
Like a manchurian cantidate but including every member of their 1.6 billion Approximately 23% of the worlds population is muslim

Those fuckers are scary. Whenever i'm at the airport i see turbins and i think terrorist. I hate how I am racist but seriously no one else is as heartless of a murderer as someone who is doing what they do for their god and their religion tells all their number to kill all non others of not convertness. Just like black people a few bad ones and we are scared of the whole bunch. The back community needs to have a word with its population about some things BTW also, But that is another story.


People say they smell. I like their food and they just eat a bunch of curry and sweat it out yeah sure they do smell but it is curry so its ok..

Muslims Turks Brown people in general are a pain in the dick to do business with. I am a haggler and i embarass my wife and i get good deals. When i deal with mhauzlyms Those fuckers wear my ass out!! they are hard barganiers and will fuck your price in the mouth till they have their way with you.

Pubescent semi pubescent and prebupscent girls could be married off to adult men, which is still common practice in many parts of the world.

So its just wrong in my american eyes

Just because i think a certains way dpes not mean its right. I think pedophilia is fucked up. it is still done all over the world. Also I am not talking about sex with a young teen or whatever. I am talking about a 23 24 or 25 year old man that marries a little girl I mean LITTLE girl like still has bad handwriting and should be playing with an easy bake oven and dollies  I also think the age of consent should b 13-14 or younger depending on maturity so some people might think i am fucked up and condining pedohilia. I lost my V card at 16 she was 14 and we had consentual sex. Some people would take that to court. I say as long as sex in consentual do it.

I have read the bible I have read the koran. There is not a religion out there that is more okay with that the west would consider pedophilia. I am not saying what they are doing is wrong in their eyes but it sure is a little strange in my eyes.


In an attempt to defend pedofilia which is what i consider fucked up I will share some of what I know about pedo being okay just so you mofos now im not just being ignorant about hating them for their fucked up pedo ways without first understanding the logic. So i get it its okay for you to sex little girls and you are morally okay with that. Fine Ewwww though.

In ancient Athens and Rome, the modern concept of paedophilia did not exist as such, so the question would be meaningless to an Athenian if you asked him. If by paedophilia you mean the modern psychiatric definition, which pertains to sex with pre-pubescent children, that was considered abnormal and probably as rare as now.

If you use the popular modern definition, which includes all children that cannot be considered adults, so up to 16 or 18 years old, that was not uncommon in Greece and Rome. Flirtation and sex between a bearded man and an unbearded, pubescent boy was acceptable or even common, but only in certain contexts, in certain circles, in certain cities, at certain times. This answer is about sex between grown men and pubescent children.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: underfliptown]
    #21020092 -

underfliptown said:
I got my life story from dmt thank you very much.



dmt is gay


--------------------
Barbiturate Research Division

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: gutenmeow]
    #21020095 -

the views expressed on the following article are taken word for ford from
the origina source.


"What You Need to Know About Muslims

Everything you read here is true.  What you don't know about Muslims will harm you!

1. You will never see a Muslim child playing along with non-Muslim children.  Muslims consider all non-Muslims as "infidels" worthy of death.  That is precisely what their Qur'an (Koran) teaches all Muslims.  You need to read the Qur'an... I boiled it down to one page "Islam - The Terrible Religion of War" click here.  Read the Qur'an for yourself.

"Muslims use the threat of terror to silence the media and the citizens with fear and intimidation and it works, then the Muslims go to work to destroy the nation and take it over for Islam.  Silence is a weapon of mass destruction in the Muslims' hand."

2.  Muslims despise dogs.  You will not see a Muslim family even pet a neighbor's dog.  The Muslim considers the dog to be a filthy animal like pigs and not to be touched or it will defile them.  So the Muslim next door will not pet your dog for they will despise it just as they will despise you for being an infidel non-Muslim.  Keep your dog on a leash!

"The word Islam means submission!"

3.  Muslims will not integrate into society when they immigrate into a non-Muslim country.  They will always form micro-communities full of Muslims with their own criminal element with cruel Muslim Sharia and Muslim Blasphemy laws with Honor Killings.

4.  Muslims will build a mosque and will teach their Qur'an to the Muslim children and any new converts.  Will these converts be radicalized?  If you read the Qur'an you will discover there is no such thing as a non-radicalized Muslim.  They will be taught to hate Jews, Christians and everyone who is not a Muslim and they will be encouraged to enslave, tax and kill them.  Now you know why Muslim children are not permitted to be friends with your children.

"I read the Qur'an and I was shocked at what this so-called religion teaches hatred, war, slavery, submission, death and misery to all who are not Muslims.  The Qur'an teaches the Muslim to take over the world for Allah and to kill the infidels to do so.  This is not a peaceful religion it is a war machine.  You need to read the Qur'an and tell others what is really going on."

5.  The Muslim Qur'an teaches that a Muslim can not be a friend of any non-Muslims.  Now you know why you don't see Muslims hanging out with you or other non-Muslims in society.  Islam is a religion of hatred toward all non-Muslims (the Qur'an says so!).  It never says to love non-Muslims.

6.  There are illegal alien Muslims in every country in the world.  The Mohammadans (Muslims) move in to plant Islamic communities within a nation with a specific goal to eventually take over that nation (yes, it is in the Qur'an).  You are seeing this "take-over" in Sweden, Europe and the United Kingdom and in Africa and now in the USA.  It all begins with one Muslim moving into a neighborhood and soon the neighborhood residents are selling and moving out.  Don't believe it?  Just watch it happen before your very eyes when the Muslims arrive in your town!  Suddenly a huge Islamic presence is in town expanding and growing rapidly.  They will not assimilate, they will want their own Islamic laws to be enacted, then the demonstrations and terror begins.

"Muslims are always unhappy.  Always angry.  Always upset.  Never satisfied."

7.  Islamic women will walk around in your town as if they are in a Muslim nation.  They will wear Islamic clothing.  They will not be like the typical American woman in high-heels and fashionable clothing.

8.  Suddenly, you will see Islamic terrorist activities in and around the Mosque and in the Muslim community.  No wonder considering what they teach inside those Mosques!  No religion in the world except Islam actively teaches hatred for people and to conduct acts of terrorism!  Only Islam "commands" Muslims to convert infidels to Islam or kill them.  Islam teaches Muslims to take over nations and destroy those nations for Islam.

9.  Ignorant people believe Muslims serve and worship the same God as other religions.  This is not true.  Muslims serve Allah who is the Islamic Moon God.  He is not the God of the Bible.

"Politicians are baffled when Muslims riot and commit terrorist acts, but if they read the Qur'an it would be clear as day as to what Muslims do and terrorist attacks would be expected.  A good Muslim must wage Jihad against all unbelievers.  Problem is, politicians are ignorant of the evil ways of Islam confounding them into vulnerable positions of trusting the enemy in the gates of the city."

10.  Muslims are taught to despise everyone who loves the Holy Bible.  It is in their Qur'an.

11.  Our deceived politicians and news media are stubborn fools.  They keep teaching that Islam is a loving and peaceful religion.  One only need read the Qur'an to expose this horrific lie!  Don't be fooled.  Islam is dangerous to the people of the entire world.

12.  Watch the news on television and keep your eyes peeled on terrorist activity.  It will be Islamic related in one way or another.  Jihad is "on" and has been turned on for hundreds of years.  This war is a Jihad religious war of Muslims demanding local, regional and world dominance.  Yes, the Qur'an teaches Muslims must "enslave" "tax" "kill" the non-Muslim and take over the entire world for Allah.  The very word Islam means "submission" and if you do not submit Muslim terrorism will haunt you until you do.

"Muslims cry out, 'Death to America!  Death to the Great Satan!' because they hate this non-Muslim country."

13.  Most Muslims in the world live in deep poverty and are sorely uneducated and are taught by their religious leaders (Imam's) horrific things about Jews, Christians and other non-Muslims according to their Qur'an.  They use these poor souls to indoctrinate their poisonous hatred to such degrees they will commit suicide for Allah.  Yes, they are taught that to kill you the killer will go to heaven!  No other religion teaches such atrocities.  Many believe Islam is not a true religion for it condones horrific bloodshed of innocent people, the chopping off of heads and crucifixion of all non-Muslims... and that means, YOU!

14.  Traveling to any Islamic nation is absolute stupidity.  There you will have no rights and Muslims will kidnap you and cut your head off which they do in a slow and painful manner.  They do it often enough to alarm the sensible man to not travel in Islamic areas.  You have been warned.  There are videos on the Internet showing Americans being kidnapped, hog-tied and slowly beheaded with a knife with the man or woman screaming in horror.  To a Muslim, this is good and acceptable and commanded to be performed by the Qur'an.  In London, England citizens can't even enter Muslim communities without fear of being attacked.  They let the Muslims in and now the Muslim is taking over.

"There is no possible way a Muslim can honestly recite the Oath of Allegiance to be a US citizen.  Islam's beliefs is based on the Qur'an which is 100% contrary to... 'that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic;...'  so how come Muslims are still infiltrating the USA?  Who is allowing the Muslims to immigrate here as false citizens who can not honor or even faithfully take the Oath of Allegiance to this nation?  Think about that!"

READ THE OATH OF ALLEGIANCE BELOW

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

"The Muslim is bearing arms against the United States when he donates money to support Muslim Jihad as the Qur'an commands him to do so.  Islam is not compatible to the US Constitution.  It is not a true religion, it is a religion in disguise as a political power with world submission to Islam and Muslim domination as its goal."

15.  Don't you fall for these Islamic sympathizers saying Islam is a wonderful and loving religion.  It is anything but sheer monstrous hatred of all non-Muslims.  Don't you believe it when Muslims say terrorists have hijacked their religion, that Islam is a peaceful religion.  Nonsense!  Read the Qur'an for yourself.  It is the Muslim holy book.  Any Muslim who is not out killing non-Muslims is not a real Muslim according to the Qur'an, but is an apostate Muslim (a Muslim who does not obey the Qur'an).  A terrorist is a "good Muslim" and that is what the Qur'an reveals and it commands Muslims to terrorize non-Muslims in order that they will fear and submit to Muslims.

There is no way a Muslim can recite with honesty the common American Pledge of Allegiance... "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."  The Qur'an preaches, teaches and commands disobedience to the pledge.

16.  Islam is dangerous to your freedom!  It is an old religion that can not co-exist in the modern world.  It needs to dominate all humans on the planet for it to be satisfied.  This Islamic terror will not cease as long as Muslims obey their Qur'an.

"Visit the US Citizenship and Immigration Services Website and read for yourself if a Muslim can faithfully take even this Naturalization Oath of Allegiance.  They can't, according to the Qur'an, but tens of thousands of Muslim each year are still permitted to become citizens and this is wrong, wrong, wrong!  Even treason to permit this!"

17.  Nothing can stop the Islamic Invasion except converting Muslims to Christianity.  Laugh as you may, but you will seen no other device or method under the sun that works other than a Muslim converting to Christianity.  Of course, the Qur'an specifies death to anyone who turns from Islam to become a Christian.  You'll never convert them all, but you can try at least to reach some as they will convert.  And the one that converts may just be a future terrorist that is saved, which in turn you may even have saved your own life from his terrorist act.  Gospel tracts is still a great way to reach all unsaved persons, use them!

18.  The peaceful Mosque in town is not peaceful.  Behind the scenes hate is preached and money changes hands which finds it way into terrorist hands to buy bullets and bombs to kill non-Muslims. Those bullets and bombs kill our soldiers and fill our cemeteries. The Qur'an teaches a non-combative Muslim must financially support combative Muslims.  You need to read the Qur'an for yourself to believe what it teaches Muslims.  You can get one at a public library or a used bookstore for less than a dollar.  This way you are not paying retail price supporting a Muslim publisher with book sales.

"Muslims are now being elected to political positions and are swearing in holding a Qur'an in their hand instead of the traditional Holy Bible.  How can this abomination happen?  That Qur'an is saying to the Muslims to overthrow this nation and enslave it for Islam. Think about that.  This is absurd stupidity to allow this to occur.  Have we become a nation of ludicrous silent and tolerant fools?"

19.  Many Muslims purchase gasoline stations and operate these successful businesses to finance their Mosque and the world domination Muslim agenda.  You would be wise to walk inside these gas stations and look and ask who owns the gas station, specifically asking if Muslims own it.  You can then decide to continue doing business with the Muslims or to buy your fuel elsewhere.  Other Muslim businesses are budget motels, Taiwan restaurants (the Islamic Asian Muslim) liquor and variety stores, car washes and other businesses.  Find out who owns these businesses before you habitually patronize them.

"Each gallon of gas you purchase from a Muslim-owned gas station may be buying a bullet for a Muslim to kill our soldiers because a Muslim must support Jihad financially according to the Qur'an.  You must become conscientious and patriotic by being careful of who you are doing business with.  Don't buy gas just because it is cheaper at a Muslim gas station or you will pay a heavy penalty indeed.  I rather pay more for my fuel and keep my freedom and save our soldiers lives."

20.  Remember, YOU are the enemy of the religion of Allah.  YOU are a target by Muslims to be enslaved or killed.  That is the teachings and beliefs of Muslims... all Muslims!  Even the nice Muslim family that lives next door?  You betcha.  Just read their Qur'an to see exactly what these people believe.  You will clearly see that you and your entire family are marked for death or slavery if you do not convert to become a Muslim.  The Qur'an teaches it.  So, do not let your guard down when you see Muslims moving into your town.

"America has a Red Cross charity and bails out and helps Muslims in their time of need such as natural disasters.  But did you know that Islam has their own international Red Cross charity and they use it only for Muslims.  You will never see that Muslim Red Cross in America helping non-Muslims in our time of need.  Why?  Because the Qur'an teaches the Muslim must despise, enslave, tax and kill non-Muslims not save them!"

21.  What you read here is hate speech, but not by me.  It is what the Muslims teach from their holy book the Qur'an.  It is the Muslims who practice hate speech, hate teach and hateful Jihad wars.  Watch the television news and  you will see the Muslims murdering thousands of people, starting wars and demonstrating for more Muslim rights to continue their carnage upon the face of this earth.  The truth is in the Qur'an for it demands Muslims to kill all non-Muslims.  There is no such thing as a peace-loving Muslim.  They may appear to be peaceful, but they are silently working for your destruction one way or another to further the cause of Islam.  A Muslim is permitted to do wrong and even to do evil to obey his Qu'ran.  Beware of all Muslims!

22.  A Muslim joins the military in a non-Muslim country.  When Muslims create acts of war against that country the Muslim soldier will claim "conscientious objector for an unjust war" because he would be now joining infidels to kill Muslims.  Even though these violent Muslims are terrorists!  Just look at the Ft. Hood killings and other Muslim attempts to kill US solders.  So where's the justice?  Did not these Muslim immigrant soldiers promise to serve?  They want the money and benefits, but they will not defend America from its enemies because the enemy is a Muslim.

"Never forget devout, faithful Qur'an-loving Muslims attacked the Twin Towers and the Pentagon!"

Example:  Naser Jason Abdo, a Muslim in the US Army, planned to assault Fort Hood soldiers at a restaurant with a bomb.  In court he shouted, "Nidal Hasan - Fort Hood 2009."  What does this mean?  It means full well that Muslims in the military can not be trusted as they will turn traitor and attack their fellow soldiers.  As you know, Nidal Hasan killed numerous soldiers at Fort Hood.  Newspapers are full of these stories of Muslims killing innocent people for the religion of Islam. 

23.  And if you think of the world when it is finally taken over by Muslims there will be peace on Earth... think again!  The Muslims kill each other with a vengeance.  They hate each other!  You will see in the television news these peace-loving Muslims use suicide bombing against Muslims.  Where there are Muslims there is strife, poverty, slavery, death and destruction.  It's because their religion condones it.

"Muslims are doomed to failure.  Revelations in the Bible says the King of the South will be annihilated by a massive European counter attack."

24.  If you say anything bad about a Muslim they will threaten you with death. That's how they "intimidate" the media and our politicians to say nice things about them!  So, the truth is silenced so the Muslim agenda proceeds unimpeded.  Be silent.  Do not object as Muslims kill, kill, kill.  Are you silent?  Have you lost your freedom of speech for fear of Muslims?

25.  What is frightening?  Islam is a fast growing religion in the world and it is the most heartless, brutal and murderous religion ever created.  Detroit, Michigan is the "headquarters" of Islam in the USA and now they are inviting Muslims to stage "International" Muslim events in Dearborn, Michigan and Washington DC.  From Detroit they are now setting up "new" Muslim establishments all across America building Mosques (which are actually forts of conquests) as they go.  This is the same pattern and system used for centuries in other countries where Muslims have "conquered" the lands for Islam.  Muslims are emboldened to claim they will overrun America.  What we are seeing now is just the beginning phase of the invasion of Muslims in America.  Our politicians are terrified to stop this invasion.  That is why they say Islam is a religion of love and peace.  Don't be fooled by Muslims and spineless politicians and media sympathizers with the Muslims!  If you read the Qur'an they will not be able to fool you.

"Only Islam teaches Muslims to commit horrible crimes against humanity killing innocent people including women and children.  No other religion has a perpetual war upon mankind except Muslims."

26. There is a high number of "illegal Muslims" immigrating to America along with legal Muslims being allowed to immigrate by the President of the United States and Congress opening the doors to hard-core Middle East Muslims of which many have terrorist contacts and are actually terrorists themselves.  In 2011 three-hundred Muslim terrorists were let into this country legally and now they are being hunted down to be deported.  But why are Muslims being allowed to come here in the first place?  Even Europe is warning us not to do it as they have already learned that Muslims will not integrate and try to take over the country they live in as "their Muslim country" so we need to be aware of the Muslim agenda and their real intentions.  They are on a mission to dominate the world for Islam.  They even admit it for it is in their Qur'an to do so for their Allah.  Yes, to enslave and kill all those who are not Muslim!

"As an infidel you are the target to be killed by a Muslim!"

27.  Muslims will claim that only a tiny percentage of Muslims are violent extremist terrorists and that 99% are peaceful.  Of course they are peaceful when they are in the minority.  That is the plan Islam uses to take the guard down of those whom they plan to conquer.  It is not a small minority crying out in demonstrations "kill the Jews" and "Death to America" and entire Muslim nations doing this.  It is important for you to know the truth of exactly what is a Muslim.  A Muslim believes in and follows the Qur'an, their holy book.  That is what a Muslim is.  That Qur'an teaches horrors of murder and killing of all people who do not convert to become a Muslim.  That is what a Muslim is so don't be fooled.  Read the Qur'an yourself so no Muslim can trick you.  A good Muslim must kill innocent people or support those who do the killing, which most Muslims prefer to do to stay low on the radar especially when living in a non-Muslim nation where laws of murder are always ready to imprison them for their crimes.  Read the Qur'an! and Shout out Loud the warning to others of the dangers of Islam and Muslims.  How about Muslims running through the streets in Africa with machetes chopping up people (men, woman, children, babies, elderly people) who are not Muslims?  The Muslims who seek to destroy Israel are also the Muslims who want to destroy America.  It is not a small minority, not at all.

"The Muslim Qur'an demands Muslims to kill Jews, Christians and all infidels!"

28.  Watch how the Palestinian Muslims treat Israel.  If you truly study them you will see the Muslim is not interested in anything but the complete destruction and annihilation of the state of Israel.  Even when Israel offered to give the Palestinian people a state of their own, they in turn launched thousands of rockets at Israel.  Peace?  No, the Muslim Qur'an demands a Muslim to kill the Jew, ambush him from behind, hide behind a rock then leap on the Jew by ambush and to kill the Jews everywhere you can find them.  That is the Muslim holy book's Qur'an which the so-called peaceful and loving Muslim obeys.  Do you see the hypocrisy?  The Qur'an also tells Muslims to kill you too!  Are you a Muslim?  If not you and your family is to enslaved by Muslims, taxed by Muslims and killed by Muslims.  A Muslim can take your wife for his own.  Their prophet Mohammad did it and that makes it legal for Muslims.  You better hope Muslims do not take over America!  Search on a Internet search engine the word "Sharia law."  It explains how Muslims install their own laws in their own communities and do so even in American Muslim Communities, then suddenly if you insult a Muslim he can legally kill you under his law.  If you hurt a Muslim's feelings he can file charges on you.  That is how they by-pass a nations laws and eliminate your constitutional rights.  Sharia law is being installed in communities across America.  It will expand and get worse and worse.

"Any religion that actively promotes and teaches violence should be banned as an unacceptable non-religion.  To let this Muslim religion into a country is for that nation swallowing deadly poison.  It will kill the nation for this Muslim religion demands the death of the people who are not Muslim."

  There is much more to learn about Muslims and Islam.  You can purchase books that expose Islam.  Read this one!  We do not publish this book.  It is such a good book to read we list it here so you can buy it and become wise and prepared.

  Write letters to the news media and politicians and educate them of the great deception taking place in the free world.  Print this article and post it on bulletin boards in your town!

    Islamic Invasion

JamesRussellPublishing.com

Free Articles Written to Help You!

29.  Did you know the Bible says Muslims will utterly fail?  It is in Revelation.  The King of the South are Muslims who will push against Europe and this King will come against the Muslims with a fierce whirlwind and annihilate all Muslims.  The Muslims will likely perform a terror attack on Europe and that will be the final straw.  The Muslims fate is sealed as the Bible's prophesies has never been wrong, ever.  Consider it done!  But until this happens the world will be in a lot of hurt due to the Muslim agenda to take over the world by force.  Terrorism will increase, expand and the suicide bombings will not end until the King of the South is stopped by Europe.

30.  Read books about Islam.  Chick.com has pamphlets and books that expose Islam for what it is.  Amazon.com has plenty more!  The information is out there for those who wish to know.  JamesRussellPublishing.com does not publish any books about Islam.

"Don't be a chicken!  Speak the truth!  Tell it like it is!  Expose all false teachers and religions!  Contend for the truth!  Be brave, stop being a coward!" - James Russell



Print out this article and post it on bulletin boards!  Tell your family and friends to get involved before it is too late.  America needs you now!  Do your part to educate and save America. Visit:  JamesRussellPublishing.com

"The Freedom You Save Will Be Your Own!"


--------------------

Edited by gutenmeow (12/24/14 05:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21020181 -

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
The Doobie Dude said:
I'm speaking of course about strict religious people.  Not like deep thinking religious people. 



Please explain this line of thinking.



Strict religious people: coming at your door harassing you.

Deep thinking religious people: Monks who built all the hospitals, all the libraries, who wrote book after book. Improved medicine, improved chemistry... there's a reason everything is in Latin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: Beanhead]
    #21020211 -

Beanhead said:
ThatKidWithTheFace said:
The Doobie Dude said:
I'm speaking of course about strict religious people.  Not like deep thinking religious people. 



Please explain this line of thinking.



Strict religious people: coming at your door harassing you.

Deep thinking religious people: Monks who built all the hospitals, all the libraries, who wrote book after book. Improved medicine, improved chemistry... there's a reason everything is in Latin.



I guess I'd fall under the latter then :shrug: I'm a Christian, but I don't knock on people's doors :lol:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21020335 -

James Russel, you have written the worst example of propaganda I have read recently.  This is exactly what I am talking about.  Muslims don't consider non-Muslims infidels.  Muslims consider them Muslims.  The translation of Islam meaning submission means being fully submissive to god.  They also are not taught to hate Christians, as they are actually allowed to marry Christians and Jews. They call people of the three religions "people of the book" in which all 3 religions share what you would call the old testament as their scriptures.

I could continue to debunk this entire article of hateful trash, but it is 5am, and there are plenty of people that aren't spreading hatred that I would rather spend my time on.  It is so obvious that this man knows nothing of what he speaks.  Plus these so called quotes from the scriptures are strait up lies. 

I really hope for your own sake that you are smart enough to understand that this article is rubbish.  The things that you see on fox news only makes up a small portion of the second largest(and fastest growing) religion in the world.  It may be difficult for you to read all of this, as it likely disrupts your schema, but you are pouring more gas on a huge fire.  At the very least, your holy bible teaches you to love thy neighbor.

Edited by Cheezymold (12/24/14 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: Cheezymold]
    #21023687 -

Cheezymold said:
James Russel, you have written the worst example of propaganda I have read recently.  This is exactly what I am talking about.  Muslims don't consider non-Muslims infidels.  Muslims consider them Muslims.  The translation of Islam meaning submission means being fully submissive to god.  They also are not taught to hate Christians, as they are actually allowed to marry Christians and Jews. They call people of the three religions "people of the book" in which all 3 religions share what you would call the old testament as their scriptures.

I could continue to debunk this entire article of hateful trash, but it is 5am, and there are plenty of people that aren't spreading hatred that I would rather spend my time on.  It is so obvious that this man knows nothing of what he speaks.  Plus these so called quotes from the scriptures are strait up lies. 

I really hope for your own sake that you are smart enough to understand that this article is rubbish.  The things that you see on fox news only makes up a small portion of the second largest(and fastest growing) religion in the world.  It may be difficult for you to read all of this, as it likely disrupts your schema, but you are pouring more gas on a huge fire.  At the very least, your holy bible teaches you to love thy neighbor.




Opinion:
Muslims don't consider non-Muslims infidels.  Muslims consider them Muslims.  The translation of Islam meaning submission means being fully submissive to god.  They also are not taught to hate Christians

Fact:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.

Opinion:
Scriptures straight up lies

Fact:
I suggest you get an unadultured copy of the quran. Here are some passages that you may want to read up on "Quran (2:191-193)" Quran (2:216) - Quran (3:56) Quran (3:151)

I AM TALKING ABOUT MEMORY VERSES FROM THEIR BIBLE HERE.

I am very well educated in religious books since I am a history buff/ish. I have read over 80% of the bible koran torah over time. I consider myself "allreligious" Which means that I equally believe that all religions have a right and merit to exist. This includes muslims. Also you better beleive that in the face of religious persecution I will join and comply and worship the god(s) of the forcing religion. I am so non confrontational I would do it willingly because I am open minded and believe all religions are correct in their own right which should show you how neutral I am.

Early Christianity was a minority religion in the Roman Empire they had their days of convert or die but christains have long put that behind themselves. IT's time the muslims followed suit. I don't think that is possible though. HAve you ever heard of the borg? M

We all have opinions and its out rights to share.  I want to like them I really do. Do you think I feel good living in fear of them? N o I want desperately to hug then and hold them and give all of them kittens but I dont think they are open to the idea. Please tell me some facts that can convince me otherwise..


I gave dozens of instances verses and facts of my opinions and personal fears Many of which are factually verifiable. Please do the same since their honor is riding on you.


--------------------

Edited by gutenmeow (12/25/14 02:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Muslims piss me off. [Re: gutenmeow]
    #21023896 -

It wouldn't be possible for me to read an unadulterated Quran, as it is in Arabic.  Just as I cannot read the torah or the bible, as I cannot read the original languages.  The translations have been altered to accommodate the surrounding culture(take the king james bible for instance).  What you have done is taken the words and placed them into a context to be interpreted by Americans from an outside view.  Why do we teach our young history?  To learn from the past so we don't walk the same path. 

I am well aware of the "sword" verses of the Quran.  Since you seem to know everything about their past, I'm sure you know what was happening at the time that these verses were written.  They were at war, being slaughtered in the streets.  Something that has happened to them time and time again throughout history.  Their religion was being completely wiped out by the Quarish, whom they had a peace treaty with.  I'm less inclined to believe you have read the entire Quran and more inclined to believe you only read the parts that somebody guided you to in order to spread propaganda.  It was really easy for me to find your argument http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm These verses do exist.  You left out the verses that explain why the sword verses exist.  Some being the very next verses. 

You have proven nothing. You didn't mention anything about the verses after saying fighting is to discontinued when it's power base is dislodged.  Quoting ancient scriptures doesn't prove that Muslims are raising their children to kill non believers.  That is just like saying that Christians are raised by their parents to kill nonbelievers.   

Deuteronomy 20:16-18
Judges 1:1-2:5
Samuel 15: 7-8
1 Chronicles 4:42-43
Luke 12:49–53
Luke 22:35-38
Any part of revelations

OMG the Muslims had the Ottoman Empire.  They killed so many people in the name of Islam. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades I'm sure you didn't forget about these guys too.  They even killed their own people, causing the church to divide.

I've literally just made the same argument, with so called "proof" that Christians and their God promote violence.  Hell, even against one's own child.  Give me a break.  These arguments are called cherry picking.  I've taken a small part of Christian scriptures and quoted them out of context to suit my argument.  Just like you and that nonsense article you took your opinions from.  No, I do not think Christians promote violence even though their scriptures have violent text.  You chose a side.  What makes you the authority on how Muslims are raised?  You are too afraid to even get near one, let alone learn anything meaningful about the way they live their lives.  You cannot prove Muslims are teaching violence against Christians, just as I cannot prove the opposite. 

Also, these "brown people" you talk about. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
Middle eastern Muslims make up only a  fraction of the world Muslim population.  As you can see with UNBIASED facts, Most Muslims are Asian, not "brown people". Pre-arranged marriage of minors is not a concept exclusive to Muslims either. I am not in support of this, but you can't say it is only Muslims that do this.  They just don't talk about the others on fox news,  the 700 club, or the history channel. 

I studied religion at my university for a year so I could get a better understanding of how bigots think and how these Islamic extremists think.  Maybe you man up one day and ask a Muslim what he or she thinks about ISIS.  Just like Germany denounces WW2, the average Muslim will do the same thing.  Several that I interviewed for my final paper in religion class hung their heads in shame when I asked about ISIS.  One girl was crying to much for me to want to ask her anything else. 

Fun fact, the greeting in Arabic is As-salamu alaykum, which means "peace be upon you".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: underfliptown]
    #21023983 -

underfliptown said:
They come into my country and tell me I can't say merry christmas because it offends them. You know what offends me? Hitting women.




Have you ever actually been told that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #21026716 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
underfliptown said:
They come into my country and tell me I can't say merry christmas because it offends them. You know what offends me? Hitting women.




Just looking at the title I knew this was your thread, flip

did rebel iron get buthurt when u told him merry christmas or something?



haha it was something like that.

plambe said:
underfliptown said:
I got my life story from dmt thank you very much.



dmt is gay



no its not.

Baby_Hitler said:
underfliptown said:
They come into my country and tell me I can't say merry christmas because it offends them. You know what offends me? Hitting women.




Have you ever actually been told that?



lol i guess not. It's always in the news and shit though. I guess you can't really trust teh news though, they're probably trying to breed contempt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: underfliptown]
    #21030598 -

I did not expect any of that you really came back and despelled some of my fears. As of now I am actively seeking further information to further either confirm or the other word my fears. Perhaps I have been irrationally fearing them for many years now. 4 years in the usmc probably didnt help as they really breed the fear there.

"Haji steve is gonna kill you first Haji steve is gonna rape your wife." Words from our trainers and DI's

I am not saying that I was wrong about any of what I said only that I have to do more search after some new information you bought to light. Despite what I find I will probably have a weary eye and still be prepared however I hate living in fear. MAybe its a peaceful 1.6billion strong dragon. I have to search inside. But thanks

Also the guy that gave me INTOLERANT and bad mushrooms you realize that you are persucting me for an opinion in fact you are just ignorant of what i have typed. Rather than attacking why dont you try to be more like the guy here. You get more flies with honey than vinegar

nicechrisman. Wouldnt be surprised if you didn't put me on someones list with behaivors like that. You openly defend islam and attack me with bad mushrooms rather than giving wisdom and love like it is claimed. Exactly why I don't believe they bring peace because you attack me here! But the others that opened my eyes or the good you can easily take away with your bad especially such an influental menber of the forum and you have been around forever but you are acting like anything but the Zen master you claim you are.

5 bad stars

Intolerant of muslims. I humbly request you take this back. In fact I tried to leave you 5 positive stars in a sort of Turn the other cheek in the face of your religious persecution.


--------------------

Edited by gutenmeow (12/27/14 02:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: gutenmeow] * 1
    #21030602 -

"You openly defend Islam and attack me with bad mushrooms"

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: underfliptown]
    #21030605 -

accidentally dub posted


--------------------

Edited by gutenmeow (12/27/14 02:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some Muslims piss me off. [Re: gutenmeow] * 1
    #21030608 -

bad mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Openminded Christians? phi1618 1,123 4 03/18/04 07:21 PM
by Ripple
* these kind of people piss me off to no end!!! eric_the_redS 2,002 14 01/09/04 01:27 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* no religion shrooming4fun 1,366 12 12/20/02 07:31 AM
by PjS
* Recommendations to pass a Piss test for THC? Boosted98gsx 2,663 16 09/13/04 02:15 PM
by Psychoslut
* pissed off at cnn Turd 1,391 12 07/15/04 08:01 PM
by JiggleThaHandle
* Muslim/Islam message boards? downforpot 723 1 06/17/04 11:08 PM
by unbeliever
* Cat Piss
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
DiploidM 26,275 106 10/06/20 06:37 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* turning piss yellow???? hairs 1,334 11 10/06/03 11:41 PM
by lowercase

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,017 topic views. 0 members, 25 guests and 293 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.