Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20968637 -

Azure Essence said:
Or how about not be a brainless idiot and keep an eye on your dog, and eliminate any possibility of having things around for him to eat that will make him sick



That's impossible. One of my first dogs was poisoned by a neighbor. You can't honestly expect someone to walk their entire yard every 20 minutes or so to make sure no one has thrown anything over the fence. Then there's neighbors using poison for rats that die in your yard and any number of other ways that you could easily miss something that could harm your dog.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #20968686 -

nevermind sloth.  it wasn't the punctuation that made it hilarious.  its the "if he does it again, THEN he should think about being more careful next time"  implying that if the dog eats it one more time then he should start paying more attention to what it gets into LOL.

geez girl... learn english, come back in 25 years.

:haha: IM JUST KIDDING (that was humor)


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: sprinkles]
    #20968748 -

Well thank you so much to everybody who helped, and those who didn't can go someplace else but I know that laughing at other peoples pain is part of posting in the pub. Anyway my dog is doing good now


--------------------
You must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot, and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms man.

2020 mystery seed indoor LED grow https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/846644

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: psilocyclops]
    #20968785 -

Right on! Glad to hear it. :dancingbacon:


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: psilocyclops]
    #20968788 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/13/14 01:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: spore baby]
    #20968810 -

he has me on ignore.  tell him you got the spray bottle and do whatever he says so he will shut up. 


he is 46 you know.  I guess him spraying dogs in the face with water fixes things.  who'd a knew.  I feel sorry for any animal he owns.  Poor fucking dog


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? *DELETED* [Re: sprinkles]
    #20969562 -

Post deleted by spore baby

Reason for deletion: Because this place sucks now.


Edited by spore baby (12/13/14 01:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: spore baby]
    #20969598 -

spore baby said:
Nice flaming, this ain't the OTD BTW.




what exactly is flaming in that post?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20969638 -

I just thought I would add that when I was younger, my moms roommate left a huge batch of potent cookies out. Her two dogs ate them all of the counter. I was gone so I didn't see them til like 2-3 days later and they still couldn't walk straight. They both were fine in the long run though, took like a week for them to get back to normal. They were big dogs too.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: psilocyclops]
    #20969737 -

No but i used to smash the ketamine back in the day, i'm almost a doctor


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: Soulidarity]
    #20970127 -

It's now 6 a.m. And my dog is doing much better. This has been a big learning experience for me and I now know that my dog will seek out weed if he has access to it. He won't have access to any dangerous human indulgences anymore, and hopefully he'll never get this fucked up ever again. Please though, If any of you guys have small pets (including curious cats) be extremely cautious where you store your drugs because if my dog hat eaten some cyanescens this could have been a much worse situation. I think most animals, (dogs especially) enjoy eating weed for whatever reason, not just edibles but my dog tries to eat straight bud too if I drop any, so PLEASE be careful, it's hard to watch a family member become this incoherent and doped up against his own will


--------------------
You must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot, and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms man.

2020 mystery seed indoor LED grow https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/846644

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone with veterinary knowledge!? [Re: psilocyclops]
    #20970129 -

Kill the dog and eat it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Honey = Bee Vomit.
( 1 2 all )
Liz 7,745 33 07/01/06 08:49 AM
by TM
* hydrogen peroxide question ImYourSpedFriend 1,310 11 01/09/04 10:49 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* ahhh i think i just smoked hydrogen oxyde ericm119 1,255 13 01/04/06 02:30 PM
by Konnrade
* The synthesis of Acetone Peroxide Konnrade 5,681 15 02/01/06 05:31 PM
by MisterMyco
* jeremy narby - the cosmic serpent; DNA and the origins of knowledge Jeroen198 775 5 01/24/06 02:40 AM
by Jeroen198
* Hydrogen Car Modification < $50 USD! socratesmind 766 3 08/28/04 11:43 AM
by TM
* Projectile Cat Vomit Repton 524 0 10/08/04 10:19 AM
by Repton
* How to make hydrogen/oxygen cybrbeast 1,062 8 06/21/05 06:31 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,662 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.