Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I'm starting a religion based on naps [Re: zZZz]
    #20812573 -



--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm starting a religion based on naps [Re: zZZz]
    #20812601 -

zZZz said:
Why are u making and bumping religion threads?..



It's a religion based on the Big Lebowski.  :chillpill:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm starting a religion based on naps [Re: koods]
    #20812604 -

koods said:
Some countries already practice this religion, called the siesta.



koods, do u remmbember thus?


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm starting a religion based on naps [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20812706 -

Shroomopotamus said:
I'm starting up a religion based on naps.
Everyone who joins will have religious freedom to nap throughout the day.
Sleep is healthy and naps are cool and more people should nap more often and stuff.
People in this religion will not be at risk of losing their jobs from napping at work as such event would put them at risk of a lawsuit for discrimination towards ones religion.

Everyone's welcome to join!




Joined


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm starting a religion based on naps [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20812719 -

Sign me up.

A mattress will be our equivalent to a cross. In fact, I demand all mattresses be shaped as such. We must lay on them as though we are being crucified. The good thing is that's probably the only way to sleep on a cross shaped mattress, so it's a good way to just push our beliefs on people so they have no other option. We've definitely got a leg up on this religion thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm starting a religion based on naps [Re: Peace of Mind 1] * 1
    #20817626 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/13/14 05:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm starting a religion based on naps [Re: spore baby]
    #20817833 -

They look kinda catholic


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm starting a religion based on naps [Re: koods]
    #20821330 -

Like that napsack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Aftern0oon naps. FrozenHappiness 1,074 10 12/13/02 06:41 PM
by CherryBom
* no religion shrooming4fun 1,366 12 12/20/02 07:31 AM
by PjS
* Unexpected naps silversoul7 990 9 11/20/04 08:11 AM
by Hendostan
* I just had a nap.... funkymonk 475 4 08/21/04 04:59 PM
by funkymonk
* *Bush disrespecting Canada (I'm starting to love you guys)*
( 1 2 3 all )
spacedragon 9,190 48 09/13/03 12:02 PM
by Gus
* Deleted
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LiL_KuSsH 7,307 65 08/19/03 02:05 PM
by Purple Haze
* How long does it take for you to start writing an essay? ummikko 1,617 10 12/16/03 09:36 PM
by TheDude
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,369 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,119 topic views. 6 members, 29 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.