Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: ]
    #2077295 - 11/06/03 02:03 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've had acid that got me fucked for 24 hour's straight off 1 hit that I'm pretty sure had at least 200 mcg's in it.. One hit usualy just makes me get sort of like a continous head rush but with this shit me and my friend made the tallest building on earth move and dance around before our eye's..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: ]
    #2078553 - 11/06/03 08:45 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SoftRat said:
:smile2: Why would somebody dip it once, then add twice as much LSD and dip again when they could just add the higher does to the first batch and only dip once? Double dip is just a bunch of BS dealers say to make you want to buy their tabs. Some do it when they want to charge above market prices. They say it double dipped so you should pay twice as much for it.

If you are going to use drugs you must under stand that the drug culture is full of complete morons and you must take much of what you hear with a grain of salt. 

I don't know why you said this to me. I said that there probably is no good reason to do this. Only that it was possible.

I have been enjoying altered states for the better part of two decades and while I don't remember the good ole' days like chinacat or my mother, I do remember a ton of what we thought was good cid in the late 80's. And it is not just this culture filled with the people you described.

Not in regards to you but, I think it is important to listen to what people actually say and not read things into it. I doubt chinacat ever actually said it was impossible, only that it wasn't done and that anyone who said it was double dipped was misinformed or lying. All of which I agree with. Anyone who can't differentiate between what is said and what they want you to think they said in doomed to lead a severly missinformed life.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineBrotherDekatessera
Stranger
Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: Osker246]
    #26983423 - 10/13/20 01:52 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Im sorry Im nekro-ing but the level of dumb in this thread is astounding.

1. yes "double dipped" is a sales pitch.

2. but trying to explain that its impossible through wook logic just makes yall look like idiots.

someone in the mix said that IT IS INEFFICIENT.

that is the beginning and end of it.

to say that after being dipped once the paper cannot hold any more LSD is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this site.

if that was the case, then increasing the potency of the dipping solution wouldnt work either

.. its basic common sense for anyone that doesnt have their brainwaves blocked by Ketamine and dreadlocks.

if you pour a 500ml solution of .1g salt of ANYTHING in to an evap dish and evap it down to salt, and then you pour say another 500ml of said solution in to the dish and evap it... guess what, youre going to have the crystals from both solutions in the same dish. i.e. .2g

I would love someone to give me a logical reason why when you add the second dip or drip of solution to a sheet of blotter and evap it, somehow the salts are magically capable of evaporating with the alcohol.

sometimes this site makes me want to beat people to death with elementary school science kits. some of yall need less "psychonauting" and more education/ experience with doing, instead of with being a custy.

or better yet if youre happy with being an ignorant custy, stfu when adults are discussing stuff.

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Loc: the womb
Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: BrotherDekatessera] * 1
    #26983501 - 10/13/20 02:46 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Some of these posters are probably dead from old age at this point broski lol

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: Psicomb] * 1
    #26984101 - 10/13/20 09:00 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I saw the title of this thread and was thinking "Is it the 90's again already?"

But I see it almost was.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: Northerner]
    #26985297 - 10/14/20 02:42 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

i love how the shroomery is so old and still has the exact same design as back in the days when i registered here

--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops/tracks

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale