Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Loc: Atlanta Flag
Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: OctopusDr]
    #2075195 - 11/05/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Make an effort to explain yourself if you believe im wrong.

Your argument is that once the blotter dries, it somehow makes more room for LSD, and that by dipping it again, you would have twice as much L on the paper.
I believe this to be false. Once the blotter has been dipped, the paper is holding the most it can.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #2075209 - 11/05/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mntlfngrs said:
Quote:

joeshitragpicker said:
think of a sponge. dip the sponge in LSD mixture, and let it dry. now, all the lsd that is going to fit in the sponge is already in there. dipping the sponge in acid again would do nothing but wet the sponge again. pretty easy concept.

so the cid would magically separate from the alcohol as it is absorbed by the sponge the second time. Wow.

ok, you totally misunderstood my point. by saying it would do nothing but wet the sponge again, I mean wet it with the L mixture. not Seperate the L from the alcohol itself.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: joeshitragpicker]
    #2075213 - 11/05/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

so now it is wet again and hung to dry. where4 does the L go?

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

#2075231 - 11/05/03 10:01 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

The same amount of L is there that was there to begin with. It doesnt go anywhere. Dipping twice does nothing. Chinacat has posted this many many times.

--------------------

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: chinacat72]
    #2075238 - 11/05/03 10:03 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chinacat72 said:
To adjust potency of blotter you always adjust the potency of the solution it is dipped in. Nobody ever dips it a second time. This is fact.

:shocked:

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2075271 - 11/05/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You make no sense.

How long does it tale for L to disolve in the alcohol?
As long as the second dip was shorter than that amount of time there would be no way for the first l residue to be remove or reincorperated before the paper is wetted and hung. so unless the L somehow was not part of what wetted the paper the second time (magicaly seperated) there would be more L on the paper now.

You didn't address my example of a cloth and salt water. Are you saying that the exaple is incorrect or that is does not apply? And if so please explain.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2075289 - 11/05/03 10:16 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

joeshitragpicker said:
Quote:

chinacat72 said:
To adjust potency of blotter you always adjust the potency of the solution it is dipped in. Nobody ever dips it a second time. This is fact.

:shocked: 

Oh well then if chinacat says so then it must be. China's comment implies that it is not done because it is not efficient. Actually it does not address why it isn't done, only states the preferred method. It in no way says that it is not possible.

Do you tend to read things into what is said?

P.S> :shake:

--------------------

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

#2075321 - 11/05/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mntlfngrs said:
You make no sense.

How long does it tale for L to disolve in the alcohol?
As long as the second dip was shorter than that amount of time there would be no way for the first l residue to be remove or reincorperated before the paper is wetted and hung. so unless the L somehow was not part of what wetted the paper the second time (magicaly seperated) there would be more L on the paper now.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
I never said the L was seperated! The blotter is SATURATED in the L mixture, and then dried. This means that, unless the L is somehow removed when drying, there is no way to put more LSD on the blotter. Its alread SATURATED in the mixture saturation means it is completely soaked and has permeatd every possible pore.
If I dip a rag in a salt mixture and I completely soak it and let it dry, isnt that the most salt the rag will hold from the origianl salt mixture? Why would the rag suddenly have more room and surface area to hold more salt?

--------------------

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2075323 - 11/05/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

the reason you can dip a sheet, and get even dosing is because the blotter paper reaches a maximum saturation, whereafter it will not do any good to try to add more. saying that double dipping a sheet increases potency is like saying that holding the in solution for 10 seconds longer increases potency...it absorbs what it absorbs, thats that. you want double dipped, do it with sugar cubes.

~JSlice~

--------------------

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: angryjslice]
    #2075330 - 11/05/03 10:26 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

angryjslice said:
the reason you can dip a sheet, and get even dosing is because the blotter paper reaches a maximum saturation, whereafter it will not do any good to try to add more. saying that double dipping a sheet increases potency is like saying that holding the in solution for 10 seconds longer increases potency...it absorbs what it absorbs, thats that. you want double dipped, do it with sugar cubes.

~JSlice~

HOLY SHIT, MNTL! LOGIC!

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2075345 - 11/05/03 10:32 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Then by that logic it would do no good to increase the L concentration in the single dip because the paper could not hold it.

talk about logic.

--------------------

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2075360 - 11/05/03 10:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

nope that is wrong also, blotter paper absorbs liquid, not the chemical in the liquid. thats why you dont just leave your blotter out on the coffee table, shit evaporates off and takes the goodness with it and you end up with 'stale' or weak acid. blotter may seem dry, but its a little damp believe me. i used to sell alot of acid a few years back, and when people asked me if i wanted double dipped i would say 'no, you can just give me twice as many sheets' haha fuckers...it has nothing to do with logic...its a proven fact.

~JSlice~

--------------------

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

#2075366 - 11/05/03 10:39 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

ok, im done with this conversation. :lol:

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2075400 - 11/05/03 10:46 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've sold it to and that proves nothing. How can blotter absord a liquid and not at the same time absorb a chemical disolved in that liquid. And the reason you don't leave it out is because light and air damage the L. Not because it evaporates. Geez.

No one so far has proven anything in this thread.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2075413 - 11/05/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

joeshitragpicker said:
ok, im done with this conversation. :lol: 

Come back when you can logically prove it.

All I'm saying is that noone has made a good  arguement as to why it is impossible. So and so said is not a valid arguement. Try a scientific source or something.

--------------------

Edited by mntlfngrs (11/05/03 10:53 PM)

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #2075446 - 11/05/03 11:00 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

heh this has become interesting. I get what you guys are trying to say. Excuse me im not at all drug smart about LSD. But since blotter can only hold so much like said before. Why don't chemist just dip blotter that can hold more than 500 mics?. Since people are always looking for more potent LSD. They could just mark up the price and make more profit couldn't they?? You would think that LSD chemist could make batches without any problem. So I don't see why they don't make a variety of blotter holding different amounts.

Offlineangryjslice
now with 20%more anger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Double Dipped Acid? [Re: Osker246]
    #2075521 - 11/05/03 11:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

they could change the grade of blotter they use, or just decrease the amount of solution they put a gram into. and mntl, when i said blotter absorbs the liquid, not just the chemical, i meant just that. blotter paper is holding lsd that is in solution of everclear. the blotter absorbs the everclear which contains the lsd. the blotter is fully saturated with liquid. if you dip it again, no more liquid goes in, so no more lsd goes in. thats because theres saturation. if you come up with some infinite sponge, im sure some people would like to have it. your not understanding the basic concept of lsd being in solution. its evenly disolved throughout the liquid. here do this...go get a paper towel, and a cup of water and some salt. dissolve the salt in the water. put the paper towel in the cup of water and wait untill it is soaked, lift it up out of the water, let all the water drip off, and weigh it. now put it back in the water, and pull it out and let the water drip off again and reweigh it... guess what, same fuckin weight, and same amount of salt. it is impossible to put more of something into something that is full. blotter paper (#14 right chinacat?) absorbs a certain amount, and that is all. thats why you can sop it around all you want to make sure the whole sheet gets wet, and you dont have to worry about sopping up too much, because theres a maximum amount it will hold. i know lsd is fragile to light and air, but that mainly is with crystal. ive left sheets in the sun before, not a problem. i garuntee the foil i folded sheets up in isnt air tight, not a problem. just face it man, you cant double dip sheets, it doesnt work like that, and even if you could, why would you? why not just sell 2 hits instead of one. blotter paper isnt that hard to get ahold of.

~JSlice~

--------------------

Offlinejoeshitragpicker
Home Sweet Home

#2075529 - 11/05/03 11:25 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

dude, i have tried to explain it as simply as possible. I understand your argument completely, and I understand that it is nonsensical.
I will try one last time. try to keep up.

I have blotter paper. I dip it in an L/alcohol solution. As soon as I have dipped it and held it there for a fraction of a second, the paper is completely permeated throughout by the mixture. It can hold no more. completely soaked.
Still with me? good. it gets tougher.
now, the botter dries. it is now holding the maximum amount of LSD that it possibly can from the original L/alcohol. This is because it has already reached MAXIMUM SATURATION. Once I dipped it the first time, the LSD went all through the paper. Dipping it a second time would do nothing simply because the paper has already been saturated with L.
Understanding that SATURATED means completely soaked through and unable to hold any more, how can you tell me and others that we are wrong?

Own3d

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2075539 - 11/05/03 11:29 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

angryjslice said:
they could change the grade of blotter they use, or just decrease the amount of solution they put a gram into. and mntl, when i said blotter absorbs the liquid, not just the chemical, i meant just that. blotter paper is holding lsd that is in solution of everclear. the blotter absorbs the everclear which contains the lsd. the blotter is fully saturated with liquid. if you dip it again, no more liquid goes in, so no more lsd goes in. thats because theres saturation. if you come up with some infinite sponge, im sure some people would like to have it. your not understanding the basic concept of lsd being in solution. its evenly disolved throughout the liquid. here do this...go get a paper towel, and a cup of water and some salt. dissolve the salt in the water. put the paper towel in the cup of water and wait untill it is soaked, lift it up out of the water, let all the water drip off, and weigh it. now put it back in the water, and pull it out and let the water drip off again and reweigh it... guess what, same fuckin weight, and same amount of salt. it is impossible to put more of something into something that is full. blotter paper (#14 right chinacat?) absorbs a certain amount, and that is all. thats why you can sop it around all you want to make sure the whole sheet gets wet, and you dont have to worry about sopping up too much, because theres a maximum amount it will hold. i know lsd is fragile to light and air, but that mainly is with crystal. ive left sheets in the sun before, not a problem. i garuntee the foil i folded sheets up in isnt air tight, not a problem. just face it man, you cant double dip sheets, it doesnt work like that, and even if you could, why would you? why not just sell 2 hits instead of one. blotter paper isnt that hard to get ahold of.

~JSlice~

That is why you must druy it first. Alcohol evaporates leaving acid and more room for absorbtion.

--------------------

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2075569 - 11/05/03 11:35 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

joeshitragpicker said:
dude, i have tried to explain it as simply as possible. I understand your argument completely, and I understand that it is nonsensical.
I will try one last time. try to keep up.

I have blotter paper. I dip it in an L/alcohol solution. As soon as I have dipped it and held it there for a fraction of a second, the paper is completely permeated throughout by the mixture. It can hold no more. completely soaked.
Still with me? good. it gets tougher.
now, the botter dries. it is now holding the maximum amount of LSD that it possibly can from the original L/alcohol. This is because it has already reached MAXIMUM SATURATION. Once I dipped it the first time, the LSD went all through the paper. Dipping it a second time would do nothing simply because the paper has already been saturated with L.
Understanding that SATURATED means completely soaked through and unable to hold any more, how can you tell me and others that we are wrong?

Own3d

When it dries it is no longer saturated is it.

According to the Lycaeum :A blotter can hold about 200 ug of drug material.

If you took a single blotter and dropped the mix on it then let it dry you would have say 200 micrograms of L. drop again and dry. L from first drop and second is now present. 400. continue to do this and eventualy a crystal would form.

See, once the alcohol evaps that leaves that much more room for more material.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]