Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: How many of you android users switched to an iPhone 6/6+ ? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20735294 -

iPhones do have some cool features. Like Facetime (aka video chatting), and super HD screen, plus lots of nice-looking games.

But a slide-out keyboard is just too valuable to me.

I would try it out, but only after the iPhone 7 Slider comes out :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you android users switched to an iPhone 6/6+ ? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #20735318 -

I have video chat on my android through skype.

I don't watch movies on my phone because I have a TV, can't really care about how HD the screen is.

Games are about the same on both devices for me as well, rather spend the $600 I would spend on an iPhone for a new computer or Xbox or PS4 if gaming was an issue at all. :lol:

I suppose what I'm saying is that it doesn't seem worth it. I don't even think iPhones are that great in general, overpriced and overvalued is about all they really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you android users switched to an iPhone 6/6+ ? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #20735346 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
iPhones do have some cool features. Like Facetime (aka video chatting), and super HD screen, plus lots of nice-looking games.



I've got like 30 choices for video chat and thousands of cool games for the
android... I use none of that crap

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you android users switched to an iPhone 6/6+ ? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #20735350 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
iPhones do have some cool features. Like Facetime (aka video chatting), and super HD screen, plus lots of nice-looking games.



I can video chat just fine through skype on my android.  Mine doesn't have a super HD screen, but plenty of models do.  As for games, it's true that iTunes has more games overall than the Android market, but in terms of actual good games worth playing, they're pretty much equal.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you android users switched to an iPhone 6/6+ ? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20735361 -

Prisoner#1 said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
iPhones do have some cool features. Like Facetime (aka video chatting), and super HD screen, plus lots of nice-looking games.



I've got like 30 choices for video chat and thousands of cool games for the
android... I use none of that crap



Same... the only noteworthy features of my phone include making phone calls, and using the GPS when I'm on a road trip. Anything else is pretty much useless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How many of you android users switched to an iPhone 6/6+ ? [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20735415 -

PatrickKn said:
Prisoner#1 said:
LogicaL Chaos said:
iPhones do have some cool features. Like Facetime (aka video chatting), and super HD screen, plus lots of nice-looking games.



I've got like 30 choices for video chat and thousands of cool games for the
android... I use none of that crap



Same... the only noteworthy features of my phone include making phone calls, and using the GPS when I'm on a road trip. Anything else is pretty much useless.




I've typically done all my driving by the seat of my pants, no maps, no
apps, no anything. just know which direction I'm headed and maybe ask
someone when I get there. once I got this stupid galaxy I've used the GPS
a few times, usually in places I know and mostly for geocaching with the
kids. even the apps arent that damned accurate in some areas

I needed the phone for the camera and for internet so I can source parts
while I'm at the machine I'm working on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who wants an iPhone?
( 1 2 3 all )
VoidOfsPg 4,081 43 01/18/07 11:49 AM
by boO
* Samsung is garbage markofthebeast 459 0 12/10/09 05:28 PM
by markofthebeast
* FUCK SAMSUNG! Gr33nTree73 375 0 09/30/08 03:20 PM
by Gr33nTree73
* as a community should we accept opiate users?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
truekimbo2 18,155 145 01/26/14 10:49 PM
by Astral_JL
* Samsung F700 LayYouIn 1,128 13 03/31/08 11:33 AM
by circularvortex
* Iphone release Phishe 846 10 02/22/07 06:36 PM
by geokills
* i have verizon...my verizon samsun screen cracked, can i use my dads old at&t samsung? DeadPhan 818 7 01/14/10 05:16 PM
by OrganizedChaos
* Samsung mp3 player.. cApTaInCrAp 345 0 12/11/06 08:57 PM
by cApTaInCrAp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,258 topic views. 7 members, 18 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.