Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Has any one used craiglst to buy a car!? [Re: Konyap]
    #20562236 -

What does that mean :baseballfuck: phones dying hope I don't end up dead on this f rt road......


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has any one used craiglst to buy a car!? [Re: trekie]
    #20562253 -

My friend bought a Honda Civic off craigslist a few years ago without looking up any of the info on it.... turned out to be stolen. Definitely do your homework first before you buy and if a deal seems too good to be true it probably is.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has any one used craiglst to buy a car!? [Re: Xero1]
    #20562277 -

Not stolen ran the vin


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has any one used craiglst to buy a car!? [Re: trekie]
    #20562426 -

damn that sucks

I had my clutch stop working driving after buying a car once too. Luckily it was just air that got sucked into the system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has any one used craiglst to buy a car!? [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #20596342 -

luvdemboomers said:
damn that sucks

I had my clutch stop working driving after buying a car once too. Luckily it was just air that got sucked into the system.



Yep it was this me and the guy I bought it from fixed it together no charge besides the 6 pack I got him. Real nice dude said when I want to put a lift on it to give him a call and him and his buddies will give me a hand as long as I buy them booze :awesomenod:.

So it was a stressful situation as I for about 4 days had two non running cars but now they are both fixed (jeep still needs a few more days of work and waiting for parts). But I will say it was a better experience then the dealerships and got a better vehicle then I would even if I traded it in and spent that amount of cash.

It is now home and I am working on getting it fixed up for the winter. New fluids cleaned the engine  new hoses  ect.  I need to replace the CCV system  the battery and a few more hoses and Ill be golden  here are some photos of it.




I was having a shitty week last week but everything is better


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has any one used craiglst to buy a car!? [Re: trekie]
    #20596396 -

Pretty sweet. Quiet sure it has the same tranny and engine as a wrangler.  straight 6? 4 wheel?  Got me a jeep myself. They're pretty cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Has any one used craiglst to buy a car!? [Re: Ogla]
    #20596515 -

losfreddy said:
Pretty sweet. Quiet sure it has the same tranny and engine as a wrangler.  straight 6? 4 wheel?



4.0L I6 MPI  - 190 hp @ 4750 rpm, 220 ft lb @ 4,000 rpm

AX15 - 5 speed manual 
NP231 - "Command-Trac" part-time only
Dana 35 c-clip.

Need to replace and give TLC to lots of parts but in the long run I will be happy. It runs and drives fairly nice for a 20 year old vehicle I will be getting antique plates and insurance on it next year
:dealwithit:


easy to work on and figure out what is wrong with it. Parts are cheap  think the most expensive thing i bought was crank case vent system whole thing was 45 bucks :awesomenod:

but

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Edited by trekie (09/21/14 10:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hate car salesmen *update*
( 1 2 all )
WhiteBunny 3,159 39 02/28/06 04:12 PM
by Liz
* What Kind-a-car do you drive?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TrancedShroom 7,599 96 04/15/06 09:51 AM
by Muppet69_420
* www.craigslist.com anyone?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,592 20 04/28/05 03:56 PM
by Roadkill
* Your Dream Car!
( 1 2 all )
TrancedShroom 2,243 25 04/21/06 12:53 PM
by goobler
* Damn ricer cars
( 1 2 3 all )
Konnrade 4,071 42 05/13/06 04:53 PM
by theuser
* Car salesmen: The reputation holds true Holydiver 1,180 8 09/17/05 11:34 PM
by badchad
* Got hit by a car today. SkorpivoMusterion 1,023 9 05/28/05 12:07 AM
by Adden
* warning: this is a rant about money and cars
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 2,658 30 03/20/06 12:23 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,982 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.