Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20592279 -

Burke Dennings said:
A guy posted yesterday that I was responsible for his recent stay in the psychiatric ward. He was not kidding.  Dude got locked up and was screaming "THIS IS ALL BURKE'S FAULT!!!! BUUUUUURKE!!!!"

I LOL'ed.



That's ridiculous. Care to elaborate on that?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20592281 -

Thread called "hey Burke" on otds front page.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20592367 -

wow
3 stalkers
sounds like you are a pretty interesting guy...
...maybe I should keep an eye on you
:trollhide:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20592378 -

I called you out for being a bad friend, I put MYSELF in the nuthouse.
Can you say grandiose issues?  You are not that important , Burke, I just wanted to tell you what a heartless fuck you are IMO.  Do ya call your mom and tell her yet?
That is all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: CosmicFool]
    #20592388 -

CosmicFool said:
wow
3 stalkers
sounds like you are a pretty interesting guy...
...maybe I should keep an eye on you
:trollhide:




No no no, I have three full time stalkers and anywhere from 10-15 here and there stalkers.

I'm not sure if your aware of this but I'm kind of a big deal.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #20592391 -

Maharishi_2_U said:
I called you out for being a bad friend, I put MYSELF in the nuthouse.
Can you say grandiose issues?  You are not that important , Burke, I just wanted to tell you what a heartless fuck you are IMO.  Do ya call your mom and tell her yet?
That is all



Act your age.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: CosmicFool]
    #20592398 -

as far as i know i dont have any stalkers.


OR DO I?


nah probably not.


except this one time.......


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #20592402 -

Maharishi_2_U said:
Do ya call your mom and tell her yet?



:lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20592405 -

Your mom called me in bed last night and told me


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20592408 -

Burke Dennings said:
A guy posted yesterday that I was responsible for his recent stay in the psychiatric ward. He was not kidding.  Dude got locked up and was screaming "THIS IS ALL BURKE'S FAULT!!!! BUUUUUURKE!!!!"

I LOL'ed.




Lucky for you he didnt know your name is actually Pierre, that's why we call
you Lucky Pierre... that and because you're the pivot guy in the 3 way
homosex romps

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #20592412 -

I dunno man, you did post that I put you in the nuthouse.

But speaking of stalkers, you haven't posted in the pube for weeks, and then both times I post about this, you magically appear. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20592413 -

I don't really want to know but I have to ask.
WTF is a pivot guy?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee]
    #20592424 -

fee said:
I don't really want to know but I have to ask.
WTF is a pivot guy?



the guy we call Lucky Pierre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee]
    #20592427 -

fee said:
Your mom called me in bed last night and told me



:loldongs:

:ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20592433 -

Posting my first name and real life location. Reported. :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20592449 -

Burke Dennings said:
Posting my first name and real life location. Reported. :mad2:




I did not tell anyone that you were in Muscatine, Indiana

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20592453 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Burke Dennings said:
Posting my first name and real life location. Reported. :mad2:




I did not tell anyone that you were in Muscatine, Indiana



oh wait... you meant being the meat in the man sammich... you so silly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20592465 -

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK

The Muscatine Three is very well known in the Midwest. Thanks pris. Might as well tell them about how I only have one softball sized testicle while you're at it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20592477 -

Yeah. Now anyone here who catches the show will know which dude is Burke Dennings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20592492 -

Burke Dennings said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK

The Muscatine Three is very well known in the Midwest. Thanks pris. Might as well tell them about how I only have one softball sized testicle while you're at it.




the whole of the plains states are talking about that epic nut, discussions
on the internet about it are known as far away as north korea where only 6
people have access. you're a fucking legend and us, we're just those guys

lemme find the youtube video... it' censored but people will still get the gist

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stalkers
( 1 2 all )
tonygirl1983 3,119 37 10/06/05 06:35 PM
by Cowgold
* Hippie3 synonymous with Hitler spells new Shroomery members..... Jaze 2,972 8 05/02/05 06:11 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* online dating sites
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 4,946 49 08/03/05 11:04 PM
by Skunk420
* Mycotopia Site suspended??
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Shamrox 23,176 264 09/11/06 09:58 PM
by Papaver
* New member saying Hello!! Biohazard81 831 8 10/26/04 09:09 AM
by Phishgrrl
* New member to site, but not to boomers 0_neoproto_9 744 5 07/09/05 12:37 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Hello from and old board member bladerunnerss 443 1 08/04/05 10:34 AM
by Mighty Bop
* Met my first shroomery member
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Burke Dennings 6,382 60 03/29/05 09:53 PM
by MeatSpace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,121 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.