Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Stalkers
    #4765196 -

How do they always find you? This boy I went to school with just called my phone. I didn't know the number when I answered somebody said "hey you still work at the hydroponics store" I asked who it was and he hung up and walked into the store. He said he hasn't seen me in so long and wanted to 'surprise' me. I feel bad because he's not mentally challenged, but he is a little I guess slow. I always stuck up for him in school because I knew he had a slight problem, but after all these years, he pops up at where I work once in awhile (3 different jobs)and seems to know EVERYTHING I've been up to.

Just thought I would vent.Thanks. Anyone else with a stalker?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765209 -

Guys only have stalkers if they have a girlfriend... any other time it's free sex.  So it depends when you're askin I guess.  :shrug:


--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: Cowgold]
    #4765219 -

No, girlfriends are annoying, stalkers call just to hear you breathe while they're hiding outside in you're bushes. So, have you ever had one? Or been one for that matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765232 -

no not a girlfriend... the girlfriend hates this 'stalker'

I was accused once for driving passed a girls house. She lived on a shmokin road.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765237 -

That shit is fucked up..

If I were you i'd just keep my distance you dont want him thinking you like him..

Sorta hard for a guy to give girl advice, but he seems like a psycho so watch it!  :confused:


--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: TrauM]
    #4765255 -

TrauM said:
That shit is fucked up..

If I were you i'd just keep my distance you dont want him thinking you like him..

Sorta hard for a guy to give girl advice, but he seems like a psycho so watch it!  :confused:



it is odd, the guy is probably just a lonely guy.  Be a bitch to him and he'll wise up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: TrauM]
    #4765258 -

It's kinda hard to stay away when he comes to my work though. I had a previous stalker who I confronted about they're stalking and days later i received death threats to my cell from AIM. I made a police report and notified the stalker about it.That was a year ago and I'm still here, but it was very scary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765259 -

Probably wouldn't hurt to be straight with him.  He may be delusional, but might be clueless.  Just say something like:

"hey, you're a nice guy, and I hope I haven't given you the wrong signals, 'cause I'm not into dating you."

He'll probably say he wants to be friends, at which you can say:

"wow, that's really flattering, but with my schedule, I don't even have time for the friends I've got!  Thanks, though."

If he's just clueless, this will clue him in.  If he's delusional, he will forget you ever said anything!  :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: TrauM]
    #4765261 -

i thought i had a stalker in highschool, he would go on our highschool website and say really fucked up things about killing me come memorial day, and how he would sit outside my room at night and all this really crazy shit. scared the shit out of me.

THen he REVEALED himself to be some jerkass girls cousin or something who claimed he only said what he said to make everyone on our juevenile message board "come together for sake of humanity" or some stupid shit like that. He tried to convince me that I was suppose to take it as a compliment since he chose me because I seemed the most reasonable.

But to this day I still think its fucked up especially since this kid claimed to be in college...and I was a sophmore in highschool at the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765271 -

I can't just be a bitch he's a little slow and I would feel bad. Plus what if he's like that photo guy from that movie 1Hour Photo? Or the nerdy black guy from Playa's Club?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4765275 -

peepeepottypants said:
i thought i had a stalker in highschool, he would go on our highschool website and say really fucked up things about killing me come memorial day, and how he would sit outside my room at night and all this really crazy shit.  scared the shit out of me.

THen he REVEALED himself to be some jerkass girls cousin or something who claimed he only said what he said to make everyone on our juevenile message board "come together for sake of humanity" or some stupid shit like that. He tried to convince me that I was suppose to take it as a compliment since he chose me because I seemed the most reasonable. 

But to this day I still think its fucked up especially since this kid claimed to be in college...and I was a sophmore in highschool at the time.



That wouldn't be SmallWorlds/Lightening Fractal would it?  :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765287 -

I once had a stalker.

She was a plump 18 year old Swedish Au Pair who lived with the village butcher.

I'd be walking along and catch a bright flash out of the corner of my eye and turn around to see her dodging around a corner/behind curtains etc with her camera  :crazy:

Very weird!

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #4765296 -

Stalkers are kinda scary, knew a girl once which had a stalker.
Me and some friends slept at her house one night, where she suspected he would call.
He did call her, but he also made the mistake of telling her that he was outside her house, we found him, and beat the crap out of him. She never heard of hin since......


--------------------
I just  :heart: The Shroomery

Monkeys might fly out of my butt

Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope. "
Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4765304 -

This guy goes to places that I go regularly and since he's a little off he'll say somethin like "hey I saw you in here one day so I thought I would start coming here and maybe we could have a cup of coffee since we're both here now" Thank god I would usually be on my way out or whoever I was with would save me with an excuse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: Wheedhead!]
    #4765309 -

i had a stalker this summer. 25year old 1st grade teacher but was not pretty. i did end up getting an awesome fake id off her that looks just like me for free :laugh:

use those stalkers for what theyre worth, then confront em. they need to be burned


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765315 -

Don't worry about being a bitch. If he makes you uncomfortable tell him. If he can't take the regular avenues for meeting a person then he needs to be set straight. You won't be a bitch if he's not really a stalker, you'll be doing him a favor. If he is then who cares, he's a stalker. The sooner he stops this odd behavior the sooner he starts his own life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: swiftrance]
    #4765324 -

Ok, but I think everyones missing the point that this guy is slow, not completley mentally handicapped, but a few notches below Forrest Gump. So I can't just be mean. He seems like the type of person that is really nice, but once you hurt they're feelings they kill you and keep you around to talk to like Norman Bate's mother(Psycho incase anyone was lost).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765333 -

I know who to compare him to now...does everyone know the story "Of Mice and Men" That would be him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: tonygirl1983]
    #4765342 -

I know where you live  :evil:

--------------------



--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stalkers [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4765347 -

:finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I want to go to the local bar but I'm scared of this stalker.. advice
( 1 2 all )
Everlong 2,859 29 06/01/13 06:57 AM
by nicechrisman
* How to handle a stalker?
( 1 2 all )
topdog82 706 22 06/14/16 01:23 AM
by pineninja
* Ever had a Stalker? Achillita 1,657 15 09/08/15 07:24 AM
by PLURAL
* So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME fee 1,447 14 11/01/13 04:33 PM
by fee
* STALKER AJ4U 450 2 03/30/09 04:45 PM
by The_Ghost
* Do you have a shroomery stalker?
( 1 2 all )
Nitrous Monkey 3,743 39 04/14/14 01:37 PM
by billy jowl
* Double Standards - I want a stalker!
( 1 2 all )
Channeling_Spirit 2,657 38 10/04/14 07:39 AM
by Dawks
* Got a rather strange phone call last night from my supposed stalker
( 1 2 all )
Psilosopherr 2,312 23 07/17/15 02:25 PM
by Mr.GuessWork

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,119 topic views. 1 members, 72 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.