Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20653205 -

Anonamoose said:
I'm just here to feed fee's ego.

<3



Perfect example of what I was talking about.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #20653249 -

Hey watch out! You might be next.


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20653255 -

A female stalker of good to average appearance would be a mans dream come through!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #20653305 -

ShiVersblood said:
A female stalker of good to average appearance would be a mans dream come through!



Speak for yourself, not all men..
I have been stalked by a girl I went out with once.
And stalked by a guy I met at this club I frequent.
Not fun.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: koods]
    #20653480 -

koods said:
I have two potential stalkers in this thread.



:rofl:





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: 28064212]
    #20653481 -

I really think that crazy chick is hot AF


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: 28064212]
    #20653485 -

I'd let her watch my every move.... Inside her body!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Channeling_Spirit]
    #20653658 -

Hey OP. Posting this from the fat chicks thread but it's applicable here.

Trust me you don't want a stalker.

As below:


Yeah, and she's still madly in love with me to this day. She's dated three men in the past 13 years. She calls once or twice a year to see how my marriage is going. Finds me on facebook and found me here. She thinks we are the loves of each others lives. Me and the boys would tag team the shit out of her, three or four of us taking turns on multiple rounds. She said she'd drive home crying every time and she only did it because she loves me. I'm never getting a residential phone line again because she finds me and sends Christmas cards with nudes in them. She named her heroin whore sister's kid after me and swears he has my eyes. She claims I got her pregnant when we were 18 or something, said she had an abortion and wished I had been there. I hope one day to be walking along a polluted beach to find my offspring with a coathanger wound up through the side of its head hoping it retained some sort of super powers or abilities from the toxic waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Adden]
    #20653695 -

:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20654027 -

peace of mind 1 said:
Redwood stalks me too, it's kind of annoying but you get used to it.



You wish! You must hire someone to post for you because you  manage to get to every thread before me

I've never had a stalker thankfully. I did have a 60 year old man ask me if I was married or had a boyfriend this Wednesday
and told me he was going to wait for me on my bike route everyday. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Redwood]
    #20654033 -

That's creepy as fuck lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20654142 -

peace of mind 1 said:
That's creepy as fuck lol



That's not creepy at all compared to some of the other experiences I've had
People are strange

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Redwood]
    #20654146 -

Jim Morrison said it best.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Redwood]
    #20655532 -

No. No you do not want a stalker, OP.
Any flattery you might feel is most likely going to be squished by the overwhelming feeling of violation of privacy, and fear for your own wellbeing and potentially the wellbeing of everyone close to you.




Redwood said:
peace of mind 1 said:
That's creepy as fuck lol



That's not creepy at all compared to some of the other experiences I've had
People are strange




Yeah, that's the 'aww, that's almost endearing if it wasn't so creepy' type of creeper experience, still kind of icky, not nearly as bad as the other kinds of creepy.

...Unless he actually follows through with it. then you might wanna think about switching up your route :uhoh:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #20656101 -

DeathCompany said:
Watch what you wish for. The kind of people who stalk are fucking weirdos. Expect to be stalked by someome who completely disgusts you emotionally and physically like a 300 pound bipolar woman with extreme acne and equal amount of facial hair named Tina.

:voila:


I would fuck Tina so hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Channeling_Spirit]
    #20656111 -

Channeling_Spirit said:
Or I wanna have someone be so into me they think they wanna rape me (females).




I read that that is the number one reason for rape fantasy in females. The idea that a man wants them so badly that he'll do whatever he can to get them.


--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Darwin23]
    #20656403 -

Yep, and he'll also risk social punishment via prison and being out casted by family and friends just to commit that one act of pleasuring himself.

Humans are a fucked up bunch eh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Adden]
    #20656411 -

No doubt about that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: 28064212]
    #20656414 -

28064212 said:
I get what you mean but your stalker normally ends up being like the one person who you really don't like being around

Or else they'd already be married to you



This. If a person you like becomes obsessed with you it usually leads to a great relationship. It's only really a "stalker" if it's someone that makes you feel uncomfortable.


--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fuck these double standards
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 3,628 30 04/19/07 08:04 AM
by ganjaguru
* Stalkers
( 1 2 all )
tonygirl1983 3,119 37 10/06/05 06:35 PM
by Cowgold
* I have a stalker. Jalruza 720 4 11/18/05 04:22 AM
by protected_son
* Internet Stalker Nuggetpouch 1,968 16 01/26/06 03:17 PM
by Jim
* Standard or Double Stuffed?
( 1 2 all )
nookjohn 1,772 21 02/05/14 05:34 AM
by koods
* how can u find out if u got a double shot glass?
( 1 2 all )
TysonTomko 2,157 33 08/23/05 05:06 PM
by Prisoner#1
* R.I.P. Darren McGavin "Night Stalker" AislingGheal 297 0 02/27/06 06:50 AM
by AislingGheal
* Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Little Wing.mp3
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,522 20 09/15/06 08:07 PM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,657 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.