Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Double Standards - I want a stalker!
    #20651296 -

I do I do!

Or I wanna have someone be so into me they think they wanna rape me (females).

I mean this is probably offensive as fuck.

I would love some attention though, so I'll settle for crazy

Anyone else feel similarly?

I wouldn't mind if I were too drunk and got a BJ unconscious, really wouldn't.

Never would do that to anyone myself, but I would love it.

Idk maybe I don't wanna be raped and I understand I just want sex...
!

Hey!

BY stalker I don't mean for you to take it to the EXTREME.

like someone who drives past ur house to see if ur there n stuff but is nice
But still

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Channeling_Spirit] * 1
    #20651375 -

Not really that seems creepy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20651418 -

I get what you mean but your stalker normally ends up being like the one person who you really don't like being around

Or else they'd already be married to you

And then you have a few good years before you don't like being around them :lol:
I joke, I I joke, I believe love can last


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: 28064212]
    #20651483 -

I smell desperation

Can dudes posses this power?

There's so much about the world that is wrong right now :takingnotes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Channeling_Spirit]
    #20651484 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/15/14 01:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: blackhawk]
    #20651540 -

blackhawk said:
I smell desperation

Can dudes posses this power?

There's so much about the world that is wrong right now :takingnotes:



Was that supposed to be to me?

Ya I am kinda desperate (answering anyway).

I don't think it would be an issue. I guess I wanna feel like a king.

And make this stalker lick my feet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Channeling_Spirit]
    #20651594 -

:foreveralone:


--------------------
:leaf::leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Shroomin Capote]
    #20651719 -

I have two potential stalkers in this thread.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Channeling_Spirit]
    #20651859 -

I have a friend who got a be unconscious ..He said he was offended even though he was bragging about it..


--------------------



"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "


~Leafing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: leafing]
    #20651895 -

You know what I never thought about it but a stalker sounds nice.......Fuck it I want a stalker too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Gheda Linto]
    #20651912 -

only if she hot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: koods]
    #20652149 -

koods said:
I have two potential stalkers in this thread.



No way, you're not that important.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20652167 -

Take it from me , from experience, no... No you don't.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20652180 -

I'm sure my stalker will show her face in this thread shortly.

You jelly OP?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: fee]
    #20652195 -

Sara stalks me every day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: koods]
    #20652200 -

peace of mind 1 said:
Not really that seems creepy.



Likewise.

koods said:
I have two potential stalkers in this thread.



Make that three



--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #20652203 -

Redwood stalks me too, it's kind of annoying but you get used to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Channeling_Spirit]
    #20653125 -

Watch what you wish for. The kind of people who stalk are fucking weirdos. Expect to be stalked by someome who completely disgusts you emotionally and physically like a 300 pound bipolar woman with extreme acne and equal amount of facial hair named Tina.

Like someone who you catch trying to shave your head while you sleep in an attempt to steal your hair  so she can keep it in a ziplock bag in her freezer or maybe under the seat in her car with the others. Perhaps she will make a pillow out of it one day.

Oh yeah and then after you wake up from that unconcious blowjob you were dreaming about so much you find a big ol mud monkey squeezed out on your chest. Then two weeks later you find out you have a bad case of herpes all over your dick and taint along with a number of other stds from her previous victims. In fact the reason she still hasnt gotten medication to get rid of them is because she considers them mementos, a little piece of each stalkee still inside her body and blood with her forever...and now inside of you,  what a romantic gift she thinks to herself.

And just when you think it cant get  worse she steals your pet and eventually sends you a video of her having sex with it in your bed while you were at work assuring you that she will love you forever.... and thats when you realize this is just the beginning...

:voila:


--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (10/03/14 12:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: DeathCompany]
    #20653179 -

I don't think i'd want a stalker


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Standards - I want a stalker! [Re: Sheekle]
    #20653187 -

I'm just here to feed fee's ego.

<3


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* fuck these double standards
( 1 2 all )
Muppet 3,628 30 04/19/07 08:04 AM
by ganjaguru
* Stalkers
( 1 2 all )
tonygirl1983 3,119 37 10/06/05 06:35 PM
by Cowgold
* I have a stalker. Jalruza 720 4 11/18/05 04:22 AM
by protected_son
* Internet Stalker Nuggetpouch 1,968 16 01/26/06 03:17 PM
by Jim
* Standard or Double Stuffed?
( 1 2 all )
nookjohn 1,772 21 02/05/14 05:34 AM
by koods
* how can u find out if u got a double shot glass?
( 1 2 all )
TysonTomko 2,157 33 08/23/05 05:06 PM
by Prisoner#1
* R.I.P. Darren McGavin "Night Stalker" AislingGheal 297 0 02/27/06 06:50 AM
by AislingGheal
* Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Little Wing.mp3
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,522 20 09/15/06 08:07 PM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,658 topic views. 1 members, 23 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.