Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME
    #19070618 -

So I'm sure you all aware of my famous stalker that shows up and at times most fitting for an ex to post on. Well low and behold what has been done to me is being done to her. The message I received was comical as the text from her this morning read something along the lines of "guess what, your stalker has a stalker".

But now since our names are intertwined here and he has can and I'm sure does read my posts like and bf/gf would do upon finding a treasure trove such as this. I wonder how much of my posts he reads and what he thinks of me. I mean his gf or ex or whatever they are, it changes a few times every month, thinks about me, the guy his girl (her words not mine) will always love.

I mean fuck, what would you think if you just found out I fee from the shroomery never met me only read things about me on here is the guy your current gf was dating before you and will love him forever make you feel.

I want your honest to god answers as I can't make a call like that on myself.



This hopefully will have an entertaining outcome

If you post negative things about me as long as its constructive criticism its cool and obviously if its actually funny its fine. But a lot of you try hard to be funny and hard to discern between it being mean or stupid.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: fee]
    #19070641 -

my hidden stalker is jesus christ:christ:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: Konyap]
    #19070666 -

I wish I had a stalker, seems fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19070684 -

This post had me confused at parts, but good luck with whatever it is your trying to accomplish and
mjmihalov said:
I wish I had a stalker, seems fun.




--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19070688 -

I wish the girl in your sig would stalk me

Fee, it wouldn't be a problem. we can share :blush: I just hope your dick isn't bigger than mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19070705 -

what a strange predicament, i bet from just reading your posts, he know's he'll never be cool
enough to fuck a girl with a cactus.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: Dr. P. Silocybin]
    #19070714 -

I don't know the kid at all but if I was more of a straight edge and say the shit I say and do and think my girl loves him it would probably make me throw up in my mouth a little and rethink my situation. On the other hand if I was him and we are similar I would think fuck yeah he's nuts and does crazy shit and is fun and that girls mine sweet.


But probably not


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: fee]
    #19070723 -

fee said:
I mean his gf or ex or whatever they are, it changes a few times every month, thinks about me, the guy his girl (her words not mine) will always love.




Welp, we know what he'll think now!

:maximumtrolling:

did you just make your trolls life worse on purpose by making this post? We'll neverk now, but i like your style

:highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: memes]
    #19070736 -

Its who I am through and through.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: fee]
    #19070743 -

:pedropussy:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: fee]
    #19070774 -

Ok so on here I tell you guys way more shit then I tell most people. My friends are my friends because I know that the shit I do makes them laugh and they don't look Dow  on me for it. Where as the rest of the world doesn't need to know my antics.

You guys are cool.

I wouldn't want any girl I just started seeing to get access to this site and my name as I'm sure it would end right there if it didn't though she's a keeper. But lets get real we all know why girls don't post much on the pub. we are a desirable class to most woman and they find our humor disgusting.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: deadwk]
    #19070777 -

:idhitit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: fee]
    #19070786 -

fee said:
we are a desirable class to most woman and they find our humor disgusting.



lost me here broham.

:woah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: fee]
    #19070794 -

You're cool enough to kick it fee.

:thumbup:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Some Of You Are Aware Of My Stalker And Now Theirs 2 NEED OPINIONS OF ME [Re: memes]
    #19070805 -

memes said:
fee said:
we are a desirable class to most woman and they find our humor disgusting.



lost me here broham.

:woah:




Woman lime a man she can complain about to her friends with. Its fact


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stalkers
( 1 2 all )
tonygirl1983 3,119 37 10/06/05 06:35 PM
by Cowgold
* Internet Stalker Nuggetpouch 1,968 16 01/26/06 03:17 PM
by Jim
* I have a stalker. Jalruza 720 4 11/18/05 04:22 AM
by protected_son
* R.I.P. Darren McGavin "Night Stalker" AislingGheal 297 0 02/27/06 06:50 AM
by AislingGheal
* Whats your opinion on a general rule for marijana use
( 1 2 3 all )
Pathos 4,110 41 11/23/04 12:33 AM
by ricyjo
* Opinions about Limewire?
( 1 2 all )
TheFakeSunRa 2,526 24 04/29/06 12:13 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* How much do you rely on other people's opinion of you?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 3,572 22 06/16/05 10:43 PM
by mantis
* Wow my boss.. wants my opinion? Silven 502 6 10/06/04 09:29 AM
by Skikid16

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,447 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.