Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebladerunnerss
journeyman
Hello from and old board member
    #4494440 - 08/04/05 12:32 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hello everyone. This is bladerunner here. Male from North East mid 20's. I am am old member of this message board and havent been active here in probably three years. But I will probably be more active in the future. So im stoping by to say hello. Id like to get back into the swing of things again from scratch. I had grown my own and had a 4th level bad trip maybe going on three years ago. But that was a learning experience. You grow. And im anxious to try again from the bottom.

Right now Im in Iraq. Can you believe that shit. Actually I have been here for going on... into our 10th month. Im also writing this to vent. The old message board I used to frequent has become very inactive with little to no feedback. Anyway I am so very tired of everything here. The constant patrolling. The constant bad decision making by all of the leadership above me, from the captin down to the squad leader. Today I said it best when a friend and platoon member of mine asked me how I was doing. I replied "...Im just angry" I feel this anger- for no reason, maybe. Things can be way worse. idk. my mind is not clear. The end is in sight but I just cant visualize coming home. If I come home safe I would be in position to start a life of my own. Buy a house. Buy a car. Finish collage. Find a girl friend, my fee-on-say [i dont know how to spell that word] left me in January. This is a mental marathon. I try to think about Goku from DragonBall if anyone can relate to that. Dont think many members of this site are into DB. Anyway, everytime it was the end for Goku he reached extra deep over and over again to pull out the victory. So thats going to be me. This country sucks imho.

I guess thats it for now. Oh I like the new look. Suggestion- Add more distinction between the background color and the borders. instead of light blue and lighter blue. do black or a dark dark color on well anything. And I was also thinking of color code ing between the three main catagories.

in closing if you know a troop over here or anywhere overseas support him or her. see you in the threads.

--------------------
bladeruNNer

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Hello from and old board member [Re: bladerunnerss]
    #4494449 - 08/04/05 12:34 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Be careful out there. We'll be waiting for your return :thumbup:

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub