Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineSporegasm
Sociopath
Female User Gallery

Loc: Right behind your neck w/...
Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: Papaver]
    #6050265 - 09/11/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ok so do we really need 13 pages of arguing which site is better, whos a jerk off and who isnt? We all know we're all douches at one time or another, adn frankly I admit i pissed off a few mycotopiates with boredom nonsense in which they speak of being here (in restricted forums). I say both sites rock my sox. adn we should all just learn to get a bong cuz arent us hippies supposed to be about peace and luv? :-P

anywho back to the real TOPIC, Is it down for good? because Hippie didnt keep his word about Friday and here it is Monday.. >.< Hey hip, no hard feelings, sorry about my general personal over at the Topia and the flaming here. you were fair enough to put up with it as much as you did. seems like all UUUUUUUUUSSSSSS kids here need some self reflecting :-P

--------------------
"Life is over death devoured, time has come for witching hour.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLost_
Lost on AbbeyRoad

Loc: Lost again
Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: Sporegasm]
    #6050428 - 09/11/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well suckerfree called zen and asked him the deal.. zen said a few more days and we should be back up and running.. probibly had some programing issues with new software and what not..
LOST

--------------------
The mind must be wide open in order to function freely in thought. For a limited mind cannot think freely. -Bruce Lee

RIP Syd

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: cactusphreak]
    #6050474 - 09/11/06 04:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cactusphreak said:
Hippie's teks have made a real and positive difference in cultivation.

hippies claim to fame is forgetting that he was growing mushrooms

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #6050499 - 09/11/06 04:11 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ei?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblesrgtm1a
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #6050846 - 09/11/06 05:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

bluemeanie said:
I can sum this whole argument up like this:

um....hmmm...if you are going to "sum" up something...that would require listing both sides of the argument...thus a sum, not just posting your own opinion, however rediculous it may be.

OfflineLynxRufus
Stranger
Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: srgtm1a]
    #6050974 - 09/11/06 06:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Lol, lol, lol. Now yur knockin' the invitro? Lol. Graspin' at straws.

A LOT of teks are simple and its pretty damn easy to sit back and knock them IN HINDSIGHT.

But there are a lot of skilled cultivators that like the invitro tek. And there are a lot of newbs who would have otherwise QUIT without it. And, believe it or not, some people really really just suck at mycology. They don't get it or their not skilled in it or whatever. Well, invitro is for them. Hip took an otherwise overlooked event, cultured it and improved it.

And invitro is only one of Hip's many contributions. He's done other teks. He's worked with other people on their teks. He's created a supply business that caters to the newb through experienced cultivator. He has a damn awesome online community. Where's your contributions, business and site?

You are totally off base at this point and ought to admit it. I got nothing but respect for you Prisoner. Im not just saying that as a coddling/winning/manipulation technique either (like a lot of people do). I've seen your posts and your kind and funny and know your shit. But right now your not only adding fuel to the fire, but your doing it in a baseless manner. If your gonna knock Hip's tek, then you might as well get your fat list of big Shroomery personas and start knocking them too. If you don't like Hip, that is fine (I'm sure he'd agree with that, too), but please do everyone a favor and don't let your opinion/bias get in the way of your intelligence.

Edited by LynxRufus (09/11/06 06:23 PM)

OfflineLynxRufus
Stranger
Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: LynxRufus]
    #6050991 - 09/11/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Blue Meanie, the people that love 'topia don't give a rats ass why 'topia was created. They love it. they like hip. And I'd bet a hell of a lot of shroomery folk also like and have gained from it.

The real summary is that you don't like hip and you will say/do anything to trash him and 'topia. That's sad. Let it go. Not for me or hip or the shroomery or topia or anyone else. Let it go for yourself and your soul and your karma. Or whatever you believe in.

Topia has damn good info and you are only hurting people that BELIEVE IN YOU that may never go there now. You guys are mods and should lead by example- unless this shit IS your example. If that is the case then the anti-shroomery comments have been supported in full.

There also needs to be a little clarification of the operational definition of this 'debate'. A lot of people stop having fun when the attacks and flames come rushing in. And free speech is about people having frank, open and honest conversations. A part of this is a protection of alternative perspectives. Free speech is not, however, personal attacks, bigotry, hatefulness or many of the other reasons that some people don't like certain places on this board. I like the shroomery, but the fact is there is a lot of hate speech here. A lot bashing and a lot of oppression. That goes directly in the face of the free speech you hold so dear.

Edited by LynxRufus (09/11/06 07:53 PM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#6051007 - 09/11/06 06:29 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LynxRufus said:
Lol, lol, lol. Now yur knockin' the invitro? Lol. Graspin' at straws.

I have nothing against hippy3, I've seen him here and conversed with him and
also in ADM for many years, hippies done nothing to piss me off, what I said was
simply a point of fact, he forgot about a grow and suddenly had a new tek
he's admitted as much on many occasions

Quote:

I got nothing but respect for you Prisoner. Im not just saying that as a coddling/winning/manipulation technique either (like a lot of people do). I've seen your posts and your kind and funny and know your shit. But right now your not only adding fuel to the fire, but your doing it in a baseless manner. If your gonna knock Hip's tek, then you might as well get your fat list of big Shroomery personas and start knocking them too.

again, hippie has stated exactly the same as I said, sure he's done more since
then but it doesnt change the facts, look in the alt.drugs.mushrooms archives
for hippies posts, you'll see it several times.

you refer to a fat list of personas... whom would they be

Quote:

If you don't like Hip, that is fine (I'm sure he'd agree with that, too), but please do everyone a favor and don't let your opinion/bias get in the way of your intelligence.

again, I have nothing against hippie, it's always been reasonable conversation between us

OfflineLynxRufus
Stranger
    #6051073 - 09/11/06 06:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

cactusphreak said:
Hippie's teks have made a real and positive difference in cultivation.

Your intent here is fairly clear and negative. Please don't do the "what... me? I didn't mean anything by that!!!..." thing.

I don't have a list of names to present. My admittedly unclear point was that a lot of 'teks' that get a lot of credit really aren't that impressive. I don't mean that they aren't smart or helpful, just that they aren't ground breaking (innovative) in the world of mycology. A lot of simple things that really work well and someone took the time to write about. Yeah he forgot about some jars, but like many other simple teks by good growers, he developed the idea and wrote it up- to the benefit of others.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#6051083 - 09/11/06 06:46 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LynxRufus said:
Your intent here is fairly clear and negative.

it's your perception of my intent

how do you percieve this statement

"the farmer is out standing in his field"

OfflineLynxRufus
Stranger
    #6051171 - 09/11/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. (damn, i was seriously going to add that 'its your perception and your problem, not mine' thing to my "what... me? I didn't mean anything by that!!!..." phrase, but I totally forgot!)

OfflineLynxRufus
Stranger
    #6051174 - 09/11/06 07:14 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

And just for the record, that farmer is a dumb ass if he ain't looking for shrooms.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #6051181 - 09/11/06 07:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

maybe the farmer is growing some wheat....

:smirk:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#6051241 - 09/11/06 07:33 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yes. perception plays a large part in the farmers life

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #6051428 - 09/11/06 08:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

You should see the farmer's wife...

--------------------

Offlinebuckaroobanzai
Walkin' Dude
Male User Gallery

#6051455 - 09/11/06 08:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

"hippies claim to fame is forgetting that he was growing mushrooms "

Dude, that is just sad. Childish, vindictive and lame as well.

Besides In Vitro, he also forgot about a jar in a bucket of water and invented the Dunk Tek. And quite a few other things.

Hippie3 also invented a little thing called Mycotopia.

You sound like a man with an axe to grind. You should work more diligently on that task, 'cause the blade you are using seems pretty dull.

As to that whole "showing my ass the door," man, I don't hang and contribute places where I'm not welcome.

Thanks for the memories and strong reminders why I don't contribute here. C'Ya.

--------------------
"Life is short and pain is long and we were all put on this Earth to help each other."
-Stephen King, Firestarter

Edited by buckaroobanzai (09/11/06 08:30 PM)

OfflineAcidHorse
No Name No Slogan
Male User Gallery

#6051516 - 09/11/06 08:47 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

hmm, well I didn't come to find drugs or find out how to grow p-silly mushrooms, believe me I know crack heads and how ignorant they can be
about money and a small little piece of crap that last them 5 minutes.
But I came offering info on morels and came to find out if anyone had
any breaking info on Shroomery and I got no responses the first time I posted, obviously because no one here had a clue as to what Costantinella cristata was or who Matruchot was. Yet I found responders over at Mycotopia that were NOT (in the logical sense) clamming up because they could careless because there were tracers streaking in front of their eyes or they had a revelation as to why the world was ending and the elements were falling apart because their time had come and they were screaming "We are the Strings!". Strings in a web we weave that is the world wide web, governed by one big black spider. Or strings that define "String Theory" and allude to an alternate reality.

So get along on a day that so many people died.

If only the strings could talk.

--------------------
If you wanna ride, don't ride the white horse, if you wanna ride, ride the white pony

Edited by AcidHorse (09/11/06 09:17 PM)

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: AcidHorse]
    #6051648 - 09/11/06 09:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

so this thread isn't locked yet? In all fairness, this is breaking most pub rules, and should at least be moved to otd.

--------------------

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Mycotopia Site suspended?? [Re: Dreamer987]
    #6051667 - 09/11/06 09:34 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Although, it is unfortunate that this thread has degenerated into a wacky pie fight (like something out of an old slapstick movie), the fact remains that Mycotopia is down, and there needs to be a place for Mycotopians to discussion this.

I have toyed with idea of locking this thread, and stating a brand new one; a sort of blank-slate, if you will...

I dunno, what do you all think?

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #6051692 - 09/11/06 09:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I don't like the idea of the pub being completely nuetered, and needing constant adult supervision, but thems rules, and i guess they are there for a reason.
Its not fair to let our users get away with assraping all the refugee mycotopians, when on a regular day a thread with a "shut up" in it would require a lock, and a ban.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order