Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
online dating sites
    #4487147 -

ever use one of them? like match.com or whatever...? any luck?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Vvellum]
    #4487153 -

Try alt.com and find yerself a girl who'll get SASSY! :whip:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Vvellum]
    #4487159 -

They work as far as getting together with someone. Depends on your expectations.

My dad does the mail order bride thing in Russia/Ukraine and hasn't had luck for years but doesn't have a problem finding women.

Its a new thing that I don't find interest in.


--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4487174 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Try alt.com and find yerself a girl who'll get SASSY! :whip:



That would make me happy.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4487175 -

:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Vvellum]
    #4487182 -

I signed up on nerve.com for the hell of it, but I don't have a credit card so I can't send any messages to anyone.

I did get a few "winks" from attractive women (or at least women with pictures of attractive women in their profiles), so I guess there's possibility for meeting desirable people on there.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Vvellum]
    #4487183 -

I went to match.com and filled out the application, basically just out of curiousity.

At the end, a screen came up apologizing saying that I am of the small percentage that they simply cannot help.  :confused: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Vvellum]
    #4487268 -

I never hardly ever get responses..maily because I live in Utah and I am a smoker, or have a nice enough job..but I get russian women and ones from Africa writing me...scams I am sure...send me the money and you will be mince, yea right...and they cant even write english well either...I mean so bad you can't even understand what they are writing you..maybe 50% of it anyway,,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Vvellum]
    #4487277 -

There's adultfriendfinder.com, but I think thats just for people looking to screw. I'd imagine there's some pretty disturbing people on there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Vvellum]
    #4487307 -

They are great for hookups. I've gotten plenty of myspace poose.


--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Shmoppy McGillicuddy]
    #4487334 -

I have paid for a month and I haven't had any luck...women in Utah are fucked in the head, unless you go to the club and get them young...I am going clubbing fuck internet dating!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Shmoppy McGillicuddy]
    #4487345 -

adultfriendfinder also has a less racey sister site called cherish.com

you have to watch out for the dating sites...

I had a friend that worked at one and she said they'd
set you up with people even though they knew they
didn't match your profile...which is pretty lame.

I don't know about all that shit...


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: afoaf]
    #4487440 -

they suck dude!!! go to a club or anywhere else, I met one of my girlfriends on a free dating site...we dated for almost 2 years, we decided we were too different from each other, she didnt like me smoking pot...against drugs but not alcohol and cigarettes,,,
but I seen her a few months ago for the first time in 3 years, I didn't recognize her at first, but I kept looking at her face in the gas station store checkout line...her face looked familiar...
after I left she drove up and I seen her, she lost so much weight..she looked older too...I could tell it was her then..I knew it was her, but I t was trippy when I found out it was her..her face god how could I forget my ex-girlfriends face..:lol: I am burnt I guess..haha..should I call her and tell her of my problems...? nah fuck it..maybe I will call sometime...

Edited by skunk78395 (08/02/05 10:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4487601 -

Quote:
They are great for hookups. I've gotten plenty of myspace poose.



Is that what that site is for, you think? My girl has a thing on there, says on her profile "want to meet friends i already have,but honestly ill meet whoever as long as your not some stalker type". Never gave it that much thought till i saw your post. Got me all paranoid now. Myspace poose huh?  :mad2::hulk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Theory45]
    #4487629 -

internet dating...another way to cheat on your lover...but secretly...sounds like married couples that are not getting enough sex in thier life..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Skunk420]
    #4487655 -

myspace is mostly full of teenage to twenty something emo chicks to goth that post pictures of their cleavage and get 500 perverts saying lets bang and whatnot and a lot are just downright sluts. but meh, whatever.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Shroomism]
    #4487687 -

Quote:
a lot are just downright sluts



You got that right. I know her friend is on there, the one thats got a birthmark thats looks like a Kirby logo :blowme: :blowme:
I'm probably just trippin :twitchy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Shroomism]
    #4487692 -

shit, I still would have to travel out of state to get that...I live in Utah..the partiers here are underground into clubs..if I wanted to go to another state I would get it anyway, clubs are the way to go anyway, most women that are looking for sex want to dance anyway...why make it complicated? just go the club anyway...I am soon as possible, and they have a shuttle that will take you home too, for free...well having that temporary club member pass...PS...internet dating sites are all about the $$$$ I never got anything good out of them...

Edited by skunk78395 (08/02/05 11:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: Shroomism]
    #4487700 -

nothing wrong with a downright slut.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: online dating sites [Re: afoaf]
    #4487707 -

:wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anybody here ever use an online dating service? RandalFlagg 586 4 05/02/05 04:49 PM
by Roadkill
* Phish Dates
( 1 2 all )
phlow 3,959 21 09/26/03 04:12 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* myspace shroomers
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 2,296 30 03/04/05 11:30 AM
by BigNerd
* Dating Tips, Ideas, Suggestions.
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 2,830 51 07/07/20 11:48 AM
by lowbrow
* I have a date tonight. grphish 1,390 13 05/02/05 04:59 PM
by niCCa
* $130G Strip Club Bill!?!?! True story... matt81 1,010 5 12/07/04 01:16 AM
by Learyfan
* What would you guys like on this site when you're bored?
( 1 2 3 all )
World Spirit 3,393 45 12/28/04 10:59 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* "Online Persona"? Le_Canard 1,470 15 03/02/04 09:28 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,946 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.314 seconds spending 0.289 seconds on 18 queries.