Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site * 1
    #20592026 -

So I am aware of 3 full time stalkers that read my posts and mentions it to me even though they have no accounts and openly admit to stalking me.

I'm sure there are others im not aware of.

Well I just got a text from an ex girlfriends dad and in the text he calls me fee.

I have never told him this name and he should have no knowledge to it unless of course he is now my latest and greatest stalker.

I called him on it and he replied with "I meant (insert real name here)".

I don't give a fuck about being stalked on here because really all I do is bullshit most of the time and don't really go into details about stuff I want to keep to myself.

Its just kind of creepy and sad really. I'm not that interesting, well maybe.

This is the second or third known male stalker of me on this account and I believe I've had about ten female stalkers in the past also.


I guess I'm kind of a big deal.


How many of you have known stalkers such as this?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee]
    #20592031 -

Nobody knows I post on the shroomery except you guys. I don't plan on ever being stalked. It's pretty shitty that you do though. Sorry.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20592034 -

Your ex girlfriends dad? Just take pride in knowing he now thinks you fucked his daughter with a cactus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20592036 -

I wanna stalk you so hard.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Ballerium]
    #20592039 -

Someone get a cactus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Ballerium]
    #20592044 -

Its ok. I'm like famous or something.
I have to have something good going for me to have people devoting there free time to reading my meaningless bullshit.

Also while being stalked I purposely give out completely false information on here to be read by said stalkers just to see if its ever mentioned in real life thus giving up that these people stalk me.

Its kind of fun actually.


Ballerium said:
I wanna stalk you so hard.




You can stalk me as hard and much as you want.
You already know this.

Single again yet?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee]
    #20592047 -

A/S/L?

I'm a 19 year old female rhino in Africa.

You??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Uzziel]
    #20592051 -

I like role playing.

I'm a wizard


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee]
    #20592091 -

Awww look at you!!
You are my friend
you are special to me.
There's only one fee in this wonderful small twisted world.
He's so interesting.
The most interesting man in the world.


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20592097 -

Exhibit A: full time stalker of mine ^^^^^


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee]
    #20592103 -

I've got thousands of stalkers. I win... err lose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20592104 -

XLCaps said:
Your ex girlfriends dad? Just take pride in knowing he now thinks you fucked his daughter with a cactus.



:lolwut:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Ballerium]
    #20592107 -

Ballerium said:
I wanna stalk you so hard.



:crying:

now I know that I am not important


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Anonamoose] * 2
    #20592137 -

ATTN: CALLING ALL STALKERS OF "FEE"

We are currently in the process of adding new members to an exclusive forum in order to communicate and effectively pool data on Fee. In working together we can inform each other of last known sightings and current status of fee. PM me for details.


--------------------

:fishy:  :turtle:  :squid:  :duckie:  :zilla:  :prawn:  :hypnotoad:  :tux:

We live underwater, we love one another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Anonamoose]
    #20592147 -

:facepalm:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee]
    #20592249 -

I've been the victim of e-stalking before. Surprisingly often, actually. It sucks but has provided many lols.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20592255 -

That's how I now go about.

At first it made me irritated and pissed, but now that I know of it happening I fun with it.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee] * 1
    #20592267 -

A guy posted yesterday that I was responsible for his recent stay in the psychiatric ward. He was not kidding.  Dude got locked up and was screaming "THIS IS ALL BURKE'S FAULT!!!! BUUUUUURKE!!!!"

I LOL'ed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20592271 -

Hahahaha


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I Think Im One Of, If Not The Most Stalked Member On This Site [Re: fee]
    #20592274 -

Thread about it on otd's front page.

I stalk the minds of the butthurt masses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stalkers
( 1 2 all )
tonygirl1983 3,119 37 10/06/05 06:35 PM
by Cowgold
* Hippie3 synonymous with Hitler spells new Shroomery members..... Jaze 2,972 8 05/02/05 06:11 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* online dating sites
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 4,946 49 08/03/05 11:04 PM
by Skunk420
* Mycotopia Site suspended??
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Shamrox 23,176 264 09/11/06 09:58 PM
by Papaver
* New member saying Hello!! Biohazard81 831 8 10/26/04 09:09 AM
by Phishgrrl
* New member to site, but not to boomers 0_neoproto_9 744 5 07/09/05 12:37 AM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Hello from and old board member bladerunnerss 443 1 08/04/05 10:34 AM
by Mighty Bop
* Met my first shroomery member
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Burke Dennings 6,382 60 03/29/05 09:53 PM
by MeatSpace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,121 topic views. 9 members, 22 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.