Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #20522099 -

On a slightly unrelated note you should all look up matt silver on youtube if you haven't seen it. i think thats why the talos preachers are so entertaining to me.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20522115 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Take it while fist fighting two giants at once



That sounds like an awful idea, i would think most people would rather go on a hike or something on this stuff, remember i'm a hippy drinking tree sap, not one of those skooma junkies, allthough i may try it once as it seems pretty hard for me to get addicted to anything.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #20523170 -

I think it was a bad idea to enter a "hippy skyrim" thread asking for some ideas.

Take a hike with your dog... :facepalm:

I think ill just explore more and go back to being a huge dick. I became a warewolf so maybe there's fun with that.

I'm thinking I out grew the game.


--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: Not Responding]
    #20523945 -

Have you played the DLCS?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: Not Responding]
    #20524000 -

If you're not playing Skyrim on the PC, I don't know how you are still playing Skyrim

Vanilla skyrim got boring a long time ago. Modded skyrim is fun as fuck though every now and then

I don't see how playing as a hippy in skyrim would be fun though, that has to be some dull shit lmao. It's bad enough being a hippy in real life, but doing it in a game? :crazy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: Uzziel]
    #20526021 -

About to drink some sleepy tree sap at the burning man festival in solitude.Or should i wait till i find someone in one of the skooma families and use it to potentiate it?


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #20526070 -

Join the dark brotherhood


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: Bulbasaur]
    #20526080 -

Bulbasaur said:
Join the dark brotherhood



My wife wants to know what anime that is in your signature.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: pfxtc]
    #20526174 -

pfxtc said:
Bulbasaur said:
Join the dark brotherhood



My wife wants to know what anime that is in your signature.



Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions. It's the cutest anime I have ever watched... seriously.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: Bulbasaur]
    #20526175 -

She's making me watch Death Note, which I actually like. And thanks.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: pfxtc]
    #20526178 -

Are you actually Bulbasaur?

Why haven't you evolved?


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: pfxtc]
    #20526377 -

My GTA online character was supposed to be a gangster of love but he got corrupted and now he's just about making money and killing everything.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: Into The Woods]
    #20526624 -

Into The Woods said:
Have you played the DLCS?



I only have hearthfire, which i got for free courtesy of psn, i randomly got $15 from them, apparentley they randomly hand out money and exclusive betas for buying things from the store every once in a while.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The ultimate hippy lifestyle:skyrim edition [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #20526702 -

LuSiD enthusiast said:
If there's any other ways you can think i should live the flowerchild lifestyle than please give me more suggestions.




I think it's a good plan on the whole, but maybe you could make some minor tweaks such as never playing Skyrim again.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I worked with an ex-hippie last night! Twirling 913 11 08/18/04 11:10 PM
by funkymonk
* What exactly is a hippie?
( 1 2 all )
StrandedVoyager 13,124 36 07/13/09 01:55 PM
by Fisherman
* Hippie or Punk? Hug a tree or Chop it down?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Bullfrog1 9,138 66 04/24/03 06:55 PM
by monoamine
* Hey Hippies!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Yarry 5,718 44 04/06/06 08:11 PM
by kong
* Anyone watch the VH1 special on dirty hippies?
( 1 2 all )
Jim 5,732 27 12/08/04 11:55 PM
by Jim
* The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
PreparationH 142,712 2,633 09/14/12 04:33 PM
by Bridgeburner
* Hippie commune.....not in Holland LearyfanS 2,107 9 05/19/04 06:41 AM
by Krishna
* The Hippy Cafe, London Ontario (My Video) Irradiated_Feces 1,820 7 07/08/05 07:12 AM
by drtyfrnk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,094 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.