Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
medical procedures
    #20489401 -

I had an MRI on my neck today when I was high as hell off MMJ..they put a neck clamp on me like the dark ages and my neck was pinned to the fucking platform..'Twas sketchy AF...anybody else have any medical procedures/tests coming up?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489405 -

Had an fMRI the other day
:shrug:


--------------------
Dad died in November as his diagnosis predicted, but he stayed strong for us til the very end. As he would want, I will be posting some of his writings as I go through them, hopefully giving more of his insight that saved our family, and hopefully will help you all too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: sertoviska]
    #20489430 -

they didn't tell me about that neck clamp though..i had to have them  pull me out so I could compose myself cuz I literally had a panic attack with that fucking neck clamp..and my MRI tube was WAY tighter and MUCH longer than that in the picture and my neck clamp was a lot smaller


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489558 -

lol i used to work in a lab that did fMRI studies. the subjects often felt that we hadn't fully disclosed to them what they were getting themselves into when they signed up. maybe we hadn't. but hey, for $20 an hour i would get in an fMRI and play language learning games

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: morrowasted]
    #20489583 -

that neck brace is scary as fuck lol..it clamps your fucking neck to that platform...and the MRI makes scary ass zapping sounds like its gonna blow up...

reminds me when I had a stomach scope and those fuckers strapped a big ass tube in my mouth...im glad I wasn't high like I was at that MRI cuz I woulda freaked:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489595 -

and I was litearlly hallucinating in there too but not in a good way...I could see my mind playing tricks on me + the weed wasn't helping the situation AT ALL..its a mental thing..the technician said he was impressed b/c most people cant handle that w/o sedation...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489603 -

its like laying down flat on a board and someone putting a horse shoe around your neck affixed to the platform then shoving you into a small tube for 25 minutes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 3
    #20489659 -

quit being a little bitch


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489674 -

A lot of medical procedures can be very scary but you are doing the right thing by talking about and verbalizing your experience. Makes it easier to process


--------------------
Anything I say on here is total bullshit...I'm really insecure and lie A LOT to fit in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489677 -

feels like a coffin lol

@shadyy Im just describing these things so you fuckers know what to expect one day..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489688 -

hah I'm just fucking with ya

:hugitout:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: annunaki yooper]
    #20489694 -

annunaki yooper said:
A lot of medical procedures can be very scary but you are doing the right thing by talking about and verbalizing your experience. Makes it easier to process



thanks and ive been through a lot..

hydo scan- test gall bladder function/

a huge 6x6 "block" comes down like a car compactor to within a inch of your torso..

-up side at least your head is out BUT they pump you full of contrast and that equals instant nausea..also if you have side pain or suspect the GB this is THE test you need to get to determine GB function :teacher:

@shady:hug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #20489716 -

I have to get annual MRI's to check for any reoccurring brain tumors. :shocked:

Getting stoned beforehand makes it a walk in the park.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: 1234go]
    #20489728 -

not with that neck brace no fucking way in hell at least not for me..i don't mind the mRI but when you get put in that neck clamp then it feels scary as fuck...anyone had that neclk clamp?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #20489773 -

learning sponge said:
.anyone had that neclk clamp?



Every time.

If you're claustrophobic in anyway, then it's understandable you'd get freaked out by it.

I guess i've frequented doctors and medical procedures enough to get kinda numb to it all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: 1234go] * 1
    #20489776 -

Now it's just like "whatever, let's do this so I can get back home"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: 1234go]
    #20489792 -

well I did it still though..at first I just kinda freaked but I still went through with it...that was 25 minutes long,THEN they did my upper back and that was 35 minutes so yeah,the 25 minutes is easy but an hour is a bitch...and btw they took the clamp off after the neck part..

obviously you have neck problems(unless your lying) or you wounldnt have the clamp b/c the "clamp" is actually a camera made specifically for the neck in the MRI

what kind of treatment can I expect?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge] * 1
    #20489919 -

learning sponge said:
obviously you have neck problems(unless your lying) or you wounldnt have the clamp b/c the "clamp" is actually a camera made specifically for the neck in the MRI




Well i'm certainly not lying.

Thought you just meant that case the head goes into when you mentioned the neck clamp.

If you think that's uncomfortable, check out the kind of "clamp" is used for radiation treatment.I had two of these, one for lying face up and one face down.


Just be glad it's not this :grin:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489928 -

Honestly MRIs aren't that bad but I could see how getting one stoned would suck.

The worst medical procedure I had was getting xray's of my broken arm right after it happened.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: medical procedures [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #20489945 -

.

Edited by spore baby (12/20/14 11:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* medical marijuana death sentence JT 911 3 05/02/08 02:42 PM
by misterdogman
* I'm getting a stomach scope procedure done, has anyone experienced this? mikeytro 17,530 11 04/24/07 10:37 PM
by mikeytro
* Medical Breakthroughs - Reader Digest Spooge 2,486 19 12/16/06 01:43 PM
by Spooge
* VALID medications delta9 1,280 16 02/13/05 01:21 PM
by delta9
* Help me save my liver Atheist 1,959 10 06/05/06 03:41 PM
by ZippoZ
* Healthy Liver Remedies Muppet69_420 1,663 5 08/13/06 05:39 PM
by Muppet69_420
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,466 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Liver Damage emilbus 1,200 10 12/03/07 11:02 PM
by newlife

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,353 topic views. 7 members, 12 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.