Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #20457658 -

SWAG!!  :scat:  :scat:  :scat:


--------------------
GIFSoup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Senpou_Samsara]
    #20462571 -

Shwag is soooooo much better!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #20462587 -

My wife says a bunch of goofy ass Oregon slang words all the time that I've NEVER heard before. They don't annoy me but crack me up.

"he just BIFFED it" is one of them.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: pfxtc]
    #20462597 -

Shit, I just posted one that is potentially annoying.
"Fuckin' A!":shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #20462600 -

tyrannicalrex said:
Shit, I just posted one that is potentially annoying.
"Fuckin' A!":shrug:



"Hella"

I also hate how Ed Helms' character talks in the Hangover. How they draw out certain parts of words or whatever. It drives me nuts. Like "BING-OHHHH" for BINGO. Drawing out the H and overpronouncing the O. It's popular in a lot of movies/tv shows now, and I hate it.

"Totes McGotes"


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #20462605 -

"Feel some type of way"

ok I know u heard this from a rap song that got it from another rap song, but is this really worth repeating? :facepalm:

kids these days and their shitty rap songs,  in my day we had Sugarhill Gang and Grandmaster Flashhh :oldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: D.M.T]
    #20462609 -

D.M.T said:
"Feel some type of way"

ok I know u heard this from a rap song that got it from another rap song, but is this really worth repeating? :facepalm:

kids these days and their shitty rap songs,  in my day we had Sugarhill Gang and Grandmaster Flashhh :oldman:



in my day we had


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: pfxtc]
    #20462618 -

Shhhiiiiiiitt!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #20462812 -

Anything that could be considered ebonics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: pfxtc]
    #20462935 -

I say hella ....


:frown:

Punish me or yelll i take it


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #20463023 -

tyrannicalrex said:
Shit, I just posted one that is potentially annoying.
"Fuckin' A!":shrug:



awww lol I say that a lot!


--------------------
:heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: BellaBunny]
    #20463041 -

Please no one take this wrong, but this is the one thing that annoys me!!!

when lil kids who think they are all gangster say ''wut up my nigga?''  oooo i hate that so much.


--------------------
:heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: BellaBunny]
    #20479669 -

Vaca

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: 1234go]
    #20479790 -

selfie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: luvdemboomers]
    #20479837 -

Yalls jis donno. Ma swag is ballin like jordans up in dis biznatch. Ima take a selfie wit ma lens, and blow some stupid fire wit ma ratchet chickenheads. Get yu some brain till yu gets a nut on dat hoe.




I may have layed it on a little thick.. Come to think of it, I used too much punctuation. lol Im too white for this shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: JohnnyRiloCybe]
    #20479881 -

Dank when not used to describe mj, "That car is dank bro."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #20479887 -

God I hate that too. Or same use of the word "Bomb" or "Ill".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20479910 -

peace of mind 1 said:
"Bomb" or "Ill".




Oh my god I hate those...

That's fuckin' sick yo'  - :hissyfit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: 1234go]
    #20479938 -

Werdd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: BabylonRuleDem]
    #20480274 -

12th man.

I live in Washington so my #1 is this 12th man craze everyone is on.  It is soooooo stupid.  For the entire football season, I can't go to the bar, because all the loud drunk fat fucking seahawks fans are there.  Why can't they do that at home?  If only I had room for a pool table at home!

Man cave.

I feel it is so degrading and just childish.  Its like when you were growing up and you were playing super mario, your mother would say, oh hes just playing his little game.  Man cave, makes me feel the same way, like being talked down to. 

"wheres jake?  Oh hes just fooling around in his man cave, tee hee hee."

I'm fucking welding and rebuilding engines and doing manly shit in here dammit!!  I swear!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 70's Slang Terms tito123 7,256 19 02/08/10 09:16 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Translate UK slang to American slang
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Gumby 7,330 107 12/14/12 04:20 PM
by Mad_Larkin
* Corny, Out-of-style phrases
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
MorphinTime 11,524 200 03/18/13 12:31 AM
by koods
* Annoying phrases Ravus 1,025 17 04/17/05 08:10 AM
by kronnyQ
* what phrase really grinds your gears?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
All We Perceive 7,341 185 02/23/15 06:40 PM
by JesusIsLord
* i've been hearing this phrase like crazy for the last 2 months? offer your insight plz
( 1 2 all )
jack_straw2208 1,325 24 04/14/13 12:34 AM
by Celestial Traveler
* Anybody ever hear of the slang word: "BOOF" (I invented) *DIRTY* PsillyNilly 7,475 13 11/26/04 06:17 PM
by GnuBobo
* Hey Jabronis 28064212 1,260 15 10/14/11 11:19 PM
by 28064212

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,784 topic views. 5 members, 12 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.