Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20437381 -

Yeah that's a fake. Not even wearing a boob shirt.....it's her head from a photoshoot shopped onto another body. I posted a legit nude once, but I'll let the pub use the search function for that. Past time people learned how.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20437424 -

So is the owner of the body wearing a boob shirt? Look at the neckline and then where it turns into a tank top at the shoulders. I'm confused; this pic is all weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20437438 -

yeah somethings not right about that picture.

either that, or it's just TOO right.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Legend]
    #20437450 -

Legend said:
Dro, and swag annoy me




Whats wrong with dro??
What the hell do people from your parts call skunk weed:lol:


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Buck513]
    #20437460 -

Dank, Fire, Nuggs, Stephen Hawkings...


--------------------
"I saw your eyes go from lower case to capital...it's like you had to pull the rug from underneath yourself to feel alive." -Cecil Otter

"In the business of isness: I am." -One of my t-shirt designs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20437503 -

Not sure, but the face is definitely from a clothed photoshoot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20437518 -

This thread is so raven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: 1234go]
    #20437522 -

Thats SO raven, that is:thumbup:








:lol:


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: 1234go]
    #20437526 -



"oh snap" is a phrase that is annoying if you know someone who uses it for any reason.

And in response to 1234go


--------------------
"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."-Henry David Thoreau

MY ART

Skip Divided

What I See

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: BlindEye]
    #20437537 -



--------------------
"I saw your eyes go from lower case to capital...it's like you had to pull the rug from underneath yourself to feel alive." -Cecil Otter

"In the business of isness: I am." -One of my t-shirt designs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: FractalReal]
    #20437559 -

Oh snap! That's a good one FR :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20437643 -

Dark_Star said:
Yeah that's a fake. Not even wearing a boob shirt.....it's her head from a photoshoot shopped onto another body. I posted a legit nude once, but I'll let the pub use the search function for that. Past time people learned how.



Burke Dennings said:
So is the owner of the body wearing a boob shirt? Look at the neckline and then where it turns into a tank top at the shoulders. I'm confused; this pic is all weird.



It's edited. The original was from a photo-shoot she did for Men's health. Still awesome though, here's the original:


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Ras Rising]
    #20437837 -

Rasliam said:
Basically anything that "Sheekle" kids says lols.... buthrt. :lol:



Ur mom was buthrt in bed last night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Buck513]
    #20437904 -

Buck513 said:
Thats SO raven, that is:thumbup:







Yeah but I put my own raven spin on it, to relate it to the topic. Wasn't it raven?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: 1234go]
    #20453989 -



--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: sun_spots]
    #20454021 -

sun_spots said:
ratchet

:facepalm:





:god:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Ras Rising]
    #20454068 -

Rasliam said:
Basically anything that "Sheekle" kids says lols.... buthrt. :lol:



buthrt


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20454117 -

this

feels gold


It bust really sound yum  :magicfingers:

:holyfuckdude: why this still?


:waitwhatthehell: Not again...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: sun_spots]
    #20454192 -

[mod edit: come on]


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Edited by tymoteusz3 (08/22/14 11:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slang words/phrases that annoy you? [Re: Legend]
    #20457647 -

I am glad I've never heard that term. It must be a northern thing.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 70's Slang Terms tito123 7,256 19 02/08/10 09:16 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Translate UK slang to American slang
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Gumby 7,330 107 12/14/12 04:20 PM
by Mad_Larkin
* Corny, Out-of-style phrases
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
MorphinTime 11,524 200 03/18/13 12:31 AM
by koods
* Annoying phrases Ravus 1,025 17 04/17/05 08:10 AM
by kronnyQ
* what phrase really grinds your gears?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
All We Perceive 7,341 185 02/23/15 06:40 PM
by JesusIsLord
* i've been hearing this phrase like crazy for the last 2 months? offer your insight plz
( 1 2 all )
jack_straw2208 1,325 24 04/14/13 12:34 AM
by Celestial Traveler
* Anybody ever hear of the slang word: "BOOF" (I invented) *DIRTY* PsillyNilly 7,475 13 11/26/04 06:17 PM
by GnuBobo
* Hey Jabronis 28064212 1,260 15 10/14/11 11:19 PM
by 28064212

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,784 topic views. 8 members, 23 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.