Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hey Jabronis
    #15225616 -

How have things been?
Life's been crazy for me lately, but mostly in a good way.
Except I did run out of pot a couple days ago so it's been hard but the good news I found a great new caregiver who will only charge me about forty a quarter. :feelsgoodman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: 28064212]
    #15225735 -

i get quarters for 30. :grin:

:1up:


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #15225852 -

Fuckin Jabronis.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: The Vapor]
    #15225874 -



--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #15225921 -

Hey 280! Hard to imagine a medical marijuana patient running out of pot :lol:

$40 a 1/4?? Damn, those are deals. I need to start growing!! Fuuuckkkk. I am debating whether or not I should ask my dad if he's OK with my growing in his house :lol:

I mean...it's legal :shrug:


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: Anthony]
    #15226360 -

Well I got the bud and I haven't smoked all day and today and most of the day yesterday and it feels so good. This critical 47 is pretty damn good for forty five a quarter. I just really realized that I don't have to pay deliver/dispensary prices until I grow, because I really do need my marijuana for my IBD/anxiety and I'm not the richest man ever and all I had to do was tell a couple of caregiver the price I could afford a month (30-60 dollars a month) and how much I needed to smoke (1/4-1/2oz) a month and within 2 calls I found two caregivers happy to comply.:happyweed:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: 28064212]
    #15226375 -

Sorry for the shitty picture, I'll take a good photoshoot later tonight.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: 28064212]
    #15226395 -

Your weed pics have a wierd oil-painting look to them or something

I hate running out of weed. Just smoked a big ball of resin though :grin:

:feelshighman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: Adolin]
    #15226402 -

Forgot to change my mood :tongue2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: 28064212]
    #15226408 -

28064212 said:
Well I got the bud and I haven't smoked all day and today and most of the day yesterday and it feels so good. This critical 47 is pretty damn good for forty five a quarter. I just really realized that I don't have to pay deliver/dispensary prices until I grow, because I really do need my marijuana for my IBD/anxiety and I'm not the richest man ever and all I had to do was tell a couple of caregiver the price I could afford a month (30-60 dollars a month) and how much I needed to smoke (1/4-1/2oz) a month and within 2 calls I found two caregivers happy to comply.:happyweed:




Looks like seaweed. :spongebob:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: The_Ghost]
    #15226466 -

quarters cost me $100

:feelsbadman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: The_Ghost]
    #15226473 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #15226783 -

Mac's way hotter fat!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #15226948 -

The Ecstatic said:
quarters cost me $100

:feelsbadman:



yeah, weed is expensive here too.  That's why i advocate growing it.  i'm good.  thinking tonight would be good time for a trip.  but my friends are tripping tomorrow.  so maybe i'll do it then too.  we'll see.  i only have two hits of acid left and im not sure how easy it'll be to get again.  anyway, plenty of mushrooms to be had.


--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #15227234 -

HEYYYO! Life seems to be crazy for a lot of people I know right now. Something about the change in seasons & day length and also the feeling of change going on around the world! The times are changing, but I'm confident it will be for the better!

Later boners! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hey Jabronis [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #15227802 -

Nice furrowed! Have a great trip!


Who saw the new always sunny?

Epic stuff.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Michigan Medical Marijuana dispensary's future in jeopardy
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 3,138 25 12/28/13 08:23 AM
by 28064212
* Caregivers OrganizedChaos 724 15 01/02/10 06:43 PM
by OrganizedChaos
* How does one go about opening a dispensary.
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 1,240 39 08/10/11 04:10 PM
by Altered States
* Are you a medical mary jane caregiver in Michigan?? DeadHearts 689 9 12/17/09 06:00 AM
by LongStrangeTrip
* Will Michigan have marijuana dispensaries? subiedude 471 1 12/27/09 04:47 PM
by OrganizedChaos
* Has anyone received either a patient or a caregiver's card for Michigan Medical MJ DeadHearts 381 8 03/12/10 03:57 PM
by Ryan07
* Feds will shut down CA marijuana dispensaries
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
q667 20,802 277 12/06/11 03:22 PM
by countchocula420
* Los Angeles Shutters a Slew of Pot Dispensaries mpd 466 8 04/10/15 08:36 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,260 topic views. 4 members, 44 guests and 306 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.