Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
what phrase really grinds your gears?
    #21295902 -

Mine is "I'm gonna 'inbox' you" or "inbox me."  The fuck?  You mean message me?  God, it just sounds so pretentious.  What's yours?


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #21295933 -

Lit, fleek, basically any rap terms


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #21295945 -

nothing grinds my gears more than any of the following words in any given context.

"The" "And" "Because" "Happy" "Sad" "Drive" "Work" "Cat" "Dog" "Mom" "Dad" "Year" "Cold" "Hot" "Weather" "Music" "Laughter" "Fun"


Any time I hear ANY of those words I get into a psychotic rage


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: The Doobie Dude] * 4
    #21295948 -

none. i don't see how a particular phrase can upset anyone. it's less the phrase and more how you phrase it.

so pretty much all the Pub pisses me off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: All We Perceive] * 2
    #21295952 -

Just sayin'
It is what it is
It'll happen when you least expect it
Be the change you want to see

I also really hate when people mispronounce ask and say axe.
Can I axe you a question?

Edited by Redwood (02/18/15 09:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: Redwood]
    #21295981 -

"play nice." the fuck? this ain't a fucking game to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: All We Perceive] * 14
    #21295983 -

I never really liked the phrase "grinds your gears".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: All We Perceive] * 3
    #21295987 -

I can't stand the way people use the phrase "not gonna lie" these days.  It's always in reference to something you'd never lie about in the first place, unless you were psychotic.  "I'm not gonna lie, that vacation to Hawaii was so relaxing." 

"You do you, I'mma do me" or any variant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: jahrastafareye]
    #21295991 -

"It is what it is" I wanna punch the bitch that says that EVERY DAMN TIME


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: D.M.T] * 3
    #21295999 -

It also pisses me off after someone gets viciously murdered and the killer gets sent to prison, the family of the victim says "Nothing is gonna bring him back". DAMN IT. and there's always that one asshole who says it.

Or when someone says "He's up in heaven looking down on us and smiling". What the fuck? Not only is that creepy but don't you think he's got better things to do in Heaven? Bitch please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: D.M.T] * 1
    #21296006 -

D.M.T said:
"It is what it is" I wanna punch the bitch that says that EVERY DAMN TIME





I say that a lot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: Redwood]
    #21296011 -

Redwood said:
Be the change you want to see

I also really hate when people mispronounce ask and say axe.
Can I axe you a question?



oh wait, that's a good one, be the change you wanna see... haha, no but dang, it doesn't really grind my gears, it just makes me laugh.

can i AX you a question, LOL, that too.

D.M.T said:
It also pisses me off after someone gets viciously murdered and the killer gets sent to prison, the family of the victim says "Nothing is gonna bring him back". DAMN IT. and there's always that one asshole who says it.

Or when someone says "He's up in heaven looking down on us and smiling". What the fuck? Not only is that creepy but don't you think he's got better things to do in Heaven? Bitch please.



hahaha really. so very true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #21296019 -

I don't know.

Surfer and hippie and stoner slang. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: D.M.T]
    #21296024 -

D.M.T said:
It also pisses me off after someone gets viciously murdered and the killer gets sent to prison, the family of the victim says "Nothing is gonna bring him back". DAMN IT. and there's always that one asshole who says it.

Or when someone says "He's up in heaven looking down on us and smiling". What the fuck? Not only is that creepy but don't you think he's got better things to do in Heaven? Bitch please.



Why does that grind your gears?

Haha, next time you know someone who has a relative get brutally murdered you should go off on them when they say nothing will bring them back. "YEAH NO SHIT DUMBASS, YOUR BROTHER GOT BRUTALLY MURDERED, AND NOW HE'S DEAD. OF COURSE HE CAN'T COME BACK, DEATH IS A ONE WAY STREET. NO NEED TO POINT IT OUT."

Just kidding, that would be terrible.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: D.M.T] * 2
    #21296027 -

I hate the word "bae" its retarded for baby and danish for poop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: Sheekle]
    #21296028 -

Sheekle said:
D.M.T said:
It also pisses me off after someone gets viciously murdered and the killer gets sent to prison, the family of the victim says "Nothing is gonna bring him back". DAMN IT. and there's always that one asshole who says it.

Or when someone says "He's up in heaven looking down on us and smiling". What the fuck? Not only is that creepy but don't you think he's got better things to do in Heaven? Bitch please.



Why does that grind your gears?

Haha, next time you know someone who has a relative get brutally murdered you should go off on them when they say nothing will bring them back. "YEAH NO SHIT DUMBASS, YOUR BROTHER GOT BRUTALLY MURDERED, AND NOW HE'S DEAD. OF COURSE HE CAN'T COME BACK, DEATH IS A ONE WAY STREET. NO NEED TO POINT IT OUT."

Just kidding, that would be terrible.



Been there, done that. :ilold:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: Redwood] * 8
    #21296029 -

Redwood said:
I also really hate when people mispronounce ask and say axe.
Can I axe you a question?



AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY TERRORIZED BY ASK MURDERER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #21296031 -

"hit you up"

"make it happen"

"get real"

all lingo is a joke, and if you say any of it, assured that you are gonna be seen as joking.
Cojo said:
I don't know.

Surfer and hippie and stoner slang. :lol:



all of it. :smilingpuppy:

"canoeing"

when i first heard that, i was like "how in the fuck does that look like a goddamn canoe?" first time i got high i was laughing the whole time just as this type of shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: All We Perceive] * 1
    #21296040 -

+ those new agey go-to words

Pseudo-philosophical phrases containing a mish-mash of: consciousness, vibrations, chakras, energy, sacred geometry, higher plane of existence, ego, enlightenment, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what phrase really grinds your gears? [Re: akira_akuma] * 2
    #21296046 -

toats


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Things which grind your gears!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Leadwing 5,427 99 07/13/09 11:51 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* you know what really grinds my gears? fetalscab 625 6 04/02/07 01:12 PM
by fetalscab
* You know what really grinds my gears?
( 1 2 all )
JustK 2,317 23 02/03/07 05:39 PM
by Dark_Star
* Grinding: Who does it?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Maverick 4,341 81 11/01/09 03:37 PM
by Zeuzz
* What's the name of the guy in South Park who mispronounces "pies" as "piss"? lifeiswhatyoumake 654 14 03/14/13 08:45 PM
by lifeiswhatyoumake
* 373 rear end gears dlepi 4,325 13 08/27/07 06:16 PM
by ArthurDent42
* Phrases that annoy the living hell out of you
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
anyone420 6,831 85 12/27/08 12:45 PM
by usefulidiot13
* 5th gear went out FUCK FUCK FUCK Phychotron 931 10 01/29/07 06:45 PM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,341 topic views. 3 members, 30 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.