Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Trip report: first HBWR
    #2022370 - 10/19/03 09:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I'm just returning from a light trip off some HBWR seeds, my first time tripping solely on HBWR so I could experience its effects to the fullest.

The seeds probably were less potent than they could have been, but I was very happy with the helping of trip I received :smile:

Around 8:30pm, I ingested nine HBWR seeds, chewing them up and swallowing them. By 10:00 I was starting to feel a little nauseated, that feeling that my stomach contents would rather go up than down... but nothing severe.

I could see how someone could have nausea the whole trip, although in that same sense it <i>is</i> all in your head. For me, unpreparedness converted somewhat into nausea.

At around midnight, I took a soda-bottle cap-full of syrian rue seeds, intending on boosting the trip with some light MAO inhibition. This went down fairly easy... the seeds were "drank" and washed down with water. This was much less strong tasting than an extract of syrian rue, IME. But getting back to not preparing well and nausea.

My friends and I were chillin at my pad, and upon finishing the movie we were watching (well sorta: we were also shooting pool), my brother decided he wanted to play video games (on <i>his</i> huge tv, on his game console, etc etc... i wasn't going to argue)

So the idling around not doing anything would be one of those true "bored" moments, and sitting around in confusion over what to do got me a little nauseated. Finally when thinking about it, the nausea escalated to where I had to leave the house to get some fresh air.

The fresh air quickly calmed my nausea, although perhaps it was partly because I felt the nausea was psychological. I noticed that it got worse as the trip getting more intense, shortly after ingesting the syrian rue seeds. From this... someone like me would assume that because a psychedelic-boosting drug that <i>doesn't</i> cause nausea at the dose I took it at, created more nausea for me, the nausea was from the boosted LSA.

Thinking about this, my nausea quickly went away and I started feeling better, fairly quickly. Actually, it felt pretty good :smile: Shortly after I went back inside, to convince my friends that my place wasn't the best place to chill at right at the moment. I think what escalated the nausea associated with the inside of my house was the combination of shooting pool, not having any movies or music to guide the trip, and also watching someone else play videogames (which I don't really enjoy anymore.. then again shooting people up isn't an enjoying activity after a short while). Consideration for my friends and not wanting to figure out where to go probably added to the confusion, and I felt that as long as my house was getting further away I would be feeling better. And I did, this cleared my head from some of the little things I let stress me out.

From there the trip was interesting. I didn't get any pronounced visuals, only the kind that you see when you aren't looking for them. The mental side was certainly there - I noticed my thoughts getting very trippy.

And at this point I agree with people that say HBWR is mentally... cleansing, if anything. I was pretty calm as I thought about some things in my life that have been happening recently, and things sort of started to fall into place. I'm not sure where I figured it out, but some of the "indecisiveness" I've been feeling lately cleared up as my confidence built momentum in feeling good about making choices.

I tripped through the night, and although I would have gladly fell asleep around 3 am, that didn't happen right away. I tossed and turned, and eventually caught a few Z's before waking up this morning at 10. The effects of the LSA were about gone at this point.

All in all, a good trip at the right time. It was certainly a step in the right direction, motivating me to improve my lifestyle, for the better. I'de say it let me see what's important in my life, and it REALLY released a lot of tensions I've had that were... well, not that important to be stressing about :smile: It really put things into context.

Edited by poke smot! (09/07/20 01:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: poke smot!]
    #2022384 - 10/19/03 09:28 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like a nice trip.

Quote:

And at this point I agree with people that say HBWR is mentally... cleansing, if anything. I was pretty calm as I thought about some things in my life that have been happening recently, and things sort of started to fall into place. I'm not sure where I figured it out, but some of the "indecisiveness" I've been feeling lately cleared up as my confidence built momentum in feeling good about making choices.

great isn't it!
I had this too, read my trip report in Other drugs.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: stefan]
    #2023214 - 10/19/03 05:01 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Still not convinced.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Trip report: first HBWR *DELETED* [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2023322 - 10/19/03 05:40 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: poke smot!]
    #2023362 - 10/19/03 05:56 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Some say HBWR is the key to the multiverse.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2023459 - 10/19/03 06:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Interisting theshiftingwalls.

I'd say mushrooms are the key to the universe.

I've gotta try some HBWR.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineMisterKite
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, QC
Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: Rose]
    #2023864 - 10/19/03 09:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

The universe is in your mind, and your mind is both the lock and the key.

I'm glad you had a good time poke smot. I'm looking forward to receiving my 500 seeds sometime this week.

--------------------
"But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh we deprive a soul of the sun and light, and of that proportion of life and time it had been born into the world to enjoy."

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2024582 - 10/20/03 02:50 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SummerBreeze said:
Still not convinced.

well, noboby is trying to convince you. these people are just posting their reports because they want to share a good (or bad) experiance.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#2024719 - 10/20/03 05:33 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Ik denk wij hebt een klien misverstand.
Ik heb reeds deze zaden geprobeerd die van een Slimme Winkel worden gekocht en zij gedaan niets. Wat me maakt mijn schudden dient de lucht in is al deze rapporten van mensen over deze zaden die in mijn eigen ervaring gedaan niets.
I dont geloof zij werken.
De macht van suggestie is zeer sterk, zeer.

Droevig voor de slechte Nederlanders.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#2024791 - 10/20/03 06:24 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I know placebo can be strong, but it was definately no placebo effect.
Too bad you got your seeds from a smartshop and they didn't work. I have heard this before. I guess some smartshops are selling crappy seeds :mad:
It's also possible that htey were very old and there was practicly no lsa in them.
I hope you get better results if you ever try them.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

#2024845 - 10/20/03 07:29 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I am hopeful of recieveing a few grams of them throught the post from another Shrommery member. Should be here pretty soon.
If i'm bein' honest i will have to say that there was a slight effect from the seeds i took before.
The urger to let fly with a deeply enjoyable belly laugh was present. Laughin' felt marvellous but i got no actual phycoactive results.

As you say maybe next time the seeds will be fresher. Though this is one of the main reasons that i remain dubious.
Surely they could not loose the active compound so completely as to be virtualy inactive.

I'm looking at the wrapper now from the seeds, i'm a hamster, and it says, and i quote, "Hawaiian Baby WoodRose, 25 seeds, distribute:info@mcsmart.nl quality checked.

The guy that runs the shop has been a trusted friend of mine for three years or so now. Even he has voiced his doubts.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineStrongBad
pharm lover
    #2024999 - 10/20/03 09:30 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Just get your seeds from innerexotics.com. I don't know why people don't just order from there. Everyone who's tried those seeds say they're super potent, including me. So why go anywhere else and then bitch about it?

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: StrongBad]
    #2025095 - 10/20/03 10:20 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Whos bitchin'?

It seems though that there is a fine line between the seeds bein' potent and them bein' completely inactive.

i dont see how one company can have it to a fine art of knowin' when to supply the seeds and another just as professional company cant.

This is why i'm convinced that this is all hearsay and backroom chat.

I would actualy be more inclined to go with CP than HBWR.

Anyway, quit you your bitchin'.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2025305 - 10/20/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

> i dont see how one company can have it to a fine art of knowin' when to supply the seeds and another just as professional company cant.

Why does Micro$oft own 99% of the computer market and yet their products are 100% worthless junk?  Some things in life are just not meant to be understood.

> Anyway, quit you your bitchin'.

Please save the flames for OTD... :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: Seuss]
    #2025320 - 10/20/03 11:34 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Come, come, it was'nt really a flame it was merely a re-joiner to the first "quit your bitchin'" remark, nothin' meant by it all.
I'm not in much of a flamin' mood today.

Now, quit yer..........*

*Joke

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2025488 - 10/20/03 12:26 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

> it was'nt really a flame

... hence the smiley face rather than the lock and key.

Is there really that much difference between seed sources? I guess it does make sense, just not something I really ever thought about.

--------------------

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: Seuss]
    #2026231 - 10/20/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Well thats my point. The seeds have to come from the same source, plants. And i find it unusual to say the least that the active compound is only active for a short space of undetermined time.
At least i have never read anywhere about the compound becomin' unstable and inactive after time so, hence my stance.

But then again if others are gettin' off on them, well, fair fcuks.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2026376 - 10/20/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

> The seeds have to come from the same source, plants.

But unless the seeds come from the same plant, there is no telling. Just like cannabis... you can have anything from ditch weed to kind bud, which are obviously much different smokes even though they all come from the same plant.

--------------------

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
    #2026597 - 10/20/03 06:39 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

SummerBreeze take a reality check, you got old crappy seeds.

You do trip hard on the scared seeds. You got seeds that will just give threshold effects. Because you live in Holland and Holland is on the other side of the world where you get the seeds. You got atleast 3 year old seeds.

The trip is nothing else. Get some good seeds and do a combo with mushrooms.

Get some nice fresh seeds from an online source. www.innerexotics.com

Then you shall see the key to the multiverse.

Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
Re: Trip report: first HBWR [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #2027656 - 10/21/03 01:33 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i took 10 seeds in lime juice method... i puked my ass off... had barely any effects... but i did feel like shit for 8 hours... and im not gonna be able to drink orange juice for a while

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals